Thursday, April 13, 2006

God is a dork

Hum, the world seems more peaceful today, wait, I haven’t checked the news yet.


The basis of optimism is sheer terror. – Oscar Wilde


And with a terrorist as the leader of this country that is a worrisome thing.


The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them. - Albert Einstein.


Good morning you self-destructive little parasites. How are you this morning? Are you off to kill another part of you? Another part of the ALL? Or do you instead have some little good deed in mind to do today. Oh, yeah, We’re God, We’re a dork, so just get over it. We’re not only a dork, We’re a dinky dork. What’s all this yapping about me all the time anyway? I have no special powers and Mrs. God can still whip my ass, man, what a bitch. She can put any of you down and out in Beverly Hills and you’ll wonder how you got there. Wait, even if you are up in Beverly Hills you are even more of a freak because people are starving to death while you spoil yourselves. Guilt sucks doesn’t it? But it helps keep the world in order.


If I’m crazy, as some of you might be thinking, I can only say that it’s humanities fault. If I’m crazy then you are all crazy. But no journey can be more strange than mine, except maybe yours. The bible got it wrong, God did not make man in his image, man made God in his image.
I’m going to hell, a Christian told me that yesterday, so I replied "I know exactly where I’m going my friend, I’ve done a sermon on it, and you are not going to be there". Let him chew on that for a while. Only an idiot would kill me as I’m dying anyway so there is no reason for such a person to put themselves through what they would go through if they where to do that, but there are plenty of idiots on this planet. It’s like God’s coffee cup says, "I’M SURROUNED BY FUCKIN’ IDIOTS"


America has too many attorneys according to an English gentleman that moved here a few years ago. I can agree with that.


Hey, here is a great comment from a reader of Scott Adams Dilbert blog… My brother is a doctor, did his pre-med in microbiology. He once said that "My body is a truck that my balls built to drive around in and pick up chicks with."


Most of you at this blog know of his blog I suppose, but if you don’t it is at http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/ There are some pretty heavy discussions going on there at times, Scott is trying to figure out his world also.


Being truthful doesn’t make me a bigot, it just makes me honest.


Most of the time I just look and act pretty much like everyone else. After all, we are only spiritual beings here wanting to have a human experience on this beautiful planet, but depending on where you live and are raised, they teach us the most stupid things. It’s when I get deep that others, think I’m strange. So I stopped for a beer in a tavern the other day on the way home and I’m sitting next to this lady (and her mate) I know that seems to have a bit of a fixation on the boobs of the bars owner, and I asked why she just didn’t play with her own boobs and she said "My boobs are no fun". Really? I enjoyed them in a dream last night.


You want my prophesy on the human race? It’s what you make it, not what a bunch of nuts in the past said it would be. As I said, we are spiritual beings visiting this physical planet and wanting to enjoy it and each other. But there sure is a lot of bullshit here messing that up for us. Two-bits, I wouldn’t give you two-bits for every Christian spiritual leader on this planet, or every Muslim leader, or every Buddhist leader, they are just a lot of nut cases no matter how well meaning they are and sound.


Anyway, I swiped this comic off of the web, yeah, without permission. Not only that, I changed it some, see how I am. Credit for the original version goes to Tatsuya Aishida, President, CEO, Revolutionary, at http://sinfest.net/. Interesting person that makes some interesting comics, but is lazy about making more of them at times it seems. Well, maybe he has another life.


So I’m posting my doctored version here (if it shows up small in this post just click on it to see a bigger verson), have a great day folks. Ban the bombs, insist on peace, work on stopping greed, do a good deed today. Help a starving person get at least some basic food. Love and Peace and all that shit. BBC


Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

No comments: