So I’m taking this Amoxicillin every eight hours for an infection and you need something in your stomach before taking the pill, yogurt was suggested if it wasn’t around a meal time. How does eating one little container of yogurt and then popping a pill produce six cups of diarrhea yogurt? How?
How does this work? I went to see a friend yesterday afternoon and my throat was so bad that I could hardly talk. He said that Peppermint Schnapps was good for that so I went to the liquor store and got some. And by God, it works, or I'm just too frigging drunk to care. Hic…… Just kidding, it isn’t that high in alcohol content and you just take little sips. And I've cut way back on my smoking, only six ciggs today, will keep cutting them down and just quit once and for all now. I don’t care if I die tomorrow, I just don’t want to hurt today, know what I mean?
Can I say anything that doesn’t piss someone off on any given day? Geez, I mention that I only masturbated once last week and a friend called me up and chewed me out because she is always pestering me for sex and I’m not taking advantage of it. I didn’t know she was reading my blog but that is beside the point, so I had to tactfully tell her that even though I really like her I am just not interested in her that way. After three years of pestering me you would think that she would have gotten that by now. If she was spiritual I would be tempted to try it, but she isn’t. Or maybe I will have enough to drink some night for a little human monkey sex if she catches me at just the right time.
Scott is still trying to figure out the religion thing on the Dilbert blog and some readers seem too think that if you are enlightened that you don’t believe in God. I think that I’m enlightened, and I believe in God, I just know that God is pretty much an un-evolved idiot and I’m/we are living proof of that. Many think that you have to be brainwashed to believe in God, I accuse people of that myself. But I’m talking about a different kind of God than they are. If I need to be brainwashed to believe in God at least I brainwashed myself and didn’t allow any religion to do it.
You know what’s cool about being God? Many so called ministers can’t tell you what heaven is, but if your God you make your own heaven. Got that? In fact I will post an explanation of heaven on my blog tomorrow. Now hold hands and stick together y’all. BBC
I searched through rebellion, drugs, diets, mysticism, religions, intellectualism and much more, only to begin to find that truth is basically simple - and feels good and right.
I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is a perfect American day, see how sick they are.
The higher type of man clings to virtue, the lower type of man clings to material comfort. The higher type of man cherishes justice, the lower type of man cherishes the hope of favors to be received.
I know what being a gifted adult means; It means being punished if you dare being yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment