Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I’m conspiring

Reminder, comments are now allowed and not moderated. But if you are going to insult me make it real good or I will just call you an ignorant pecker head that should have saved the typing. Besides, I’ve already heard it all, so why waste your fingers, go do a good deed instead.

I think that if I where to start a Philosophers club, and I have thought of that, I would put up a sign that said.

WE ARE ON A JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY HERE, IF YOUR EGO CAN'T TAKE SOME CRAP YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

I’ve been having some very interesting and entertaining email exchanges with a great new friend. He sent me some Buddhist stuff and asked what I thought of it. My reply was that Buddhists are more weird than I am. He replies with "Is this a contest? Are you competing? How do you keep score? Should I give you some weird lessons? I shot right back with "Do I sound like I need lessons? You're asking the teacher if he needs lessons, now that's funny." LOL. So I’m weird, so was Jesus, get over it.

I’m conspiring the taking over of the world and ruling it as a Benevolent Monarchy. I know some pretty smart people that can help me with that. One man in this town, a weird and troubled little shit, has some pretty interesting plans on defining countries by the water sources and mankind’s needs and sharing it all properly. They still need some work but they make more sense than fighting over it all. Forget oil, water will be the next big fight.

I know a weird little fuzz nut in Sequim, but he’s a lovable little fart, that is pretty bright that I think would be great on my board of planners and directors. And another man that knows the judicial system in this country pretty well, and how fucked up it is. And I’m sure he has views on how to fix it. And with a blog I have access to the thoughts of people from all around the world about how things should be done on this stupid planet. I know some pretty good women that would be great on the board also.

Now all I need to do is recruit an army, of men and women from all over the world that are tired of governments and boarders and the capitalists that control us all. We don’t have any weapons so what we are going to do is refuse to do things their way, mock them, and pelt them with marshmallow’s, and not support them in any way. If we have to we will pack hug bombs and hug them to death, if that doesn’t work we will assume that they are the evil ones and just stab them in the gut. Oh, and I need a whole bunch of horney women to service my army and keep it happy, themselves also. Not to mention a hell of a lot of booze and pot. Sign up in the comment section, and state what country you are in.

In the news: "Scientist thinks invisibility possible in future." Hell, I think I must be invisible at times now, like when I want service in a bar or café. Or when I’m in a room full of people that I weird out and they want to pretend that I’m not there. Hey you….. BOO!!!

I think I know the president of the local chapter of The Insane Chick Society, and the vice president, and in fact all of the members around here. They say that they want a man but they all have so many issues with themselves and men that it’s almost impossible to get close to them. American women, bah. I love them all but all the good ones where snatched up years ago and the rest just don’t get it.

I have a new girlfriend it seems, she just walked in the door, looked around some, made herself comfortable and sat there looking at me like "Well here I am buddy, and I’m not leaving so you had better get used to it." It must be because I’m such a loveable old bastard. LOL. So I guess I had better set up a litter box to keep her from shitting on the carpet. And take her to the vet and get her fixed and all that, maybe some nipple rings?

Speaking of idiots, there is a shop not far from me that has a drag car in it. Every so often they take it out on the street to test it. I’m hoping that a cop nails them one day, a public street is no place for that.

Interesting quotes
To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity. - Oscar Wilde

To disagree with three-fourths of the American public is also one of the first requisites of sanity. – Billy B Cook (I exclude G.W. Bush and his band of idiots though, because he is just a fucking idiot)

Here is an interesting link to the insight of America.
http://quotationspage.com/subjects/America/htm

Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people, by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations. - James Madison

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Only those are fit to live who are not afraid of dying. - Douglas MacArthur

It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.' - Sam Levenson

Old, but what the hell.
The Boss was in a quandary. He had to fire somebody. He had it narrowed down to one of two people, Debra or Jack. It was an impossible decision, they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire the first one who used the water cooler the next morning.
Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went to the cooler to take an aspirin.

The Boss approached her and said: " Debra, I've never done this before, but I have to lay you or Jack off."

"Could you jack off?" she says. "I feel like shit."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we use peanuts to throw at them instead? they sting a bit more than marshmellows and tend to get one's attention. Besides, the Elephants will clean up the mess.

Bastet