Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Aware

I'm well aware that I live on a planet of chaos and unknowns. There is not even any assurance that I will be here tomorrow. It could be an act of God, or Goddamn idiots that takes me out. And God is a goddamn idiot and the universe clearly runs on chaos. You know, that Christian and Muslim God motherfucker must be autistic. But I say that he doesn’t exist at all. (That statement will make some readers laugh, and piss others off, so be it) :-)

So you all should know that I love you (mankind) even though many of you irritate the fuck out of me.

I like to be prepared as I can for things just in case I am still here tomorrow, or next year. There may be a big earth quake, war, the electricity may be out for a month, who knows what may happen.

So yesterday I bought myself a batch of new underwear and socks. I suppose I have enough clothes to last the rest of my life, but if hard times come I don't want to be caught without enough underwear.

Bumper sticker seen on the back of a car: "I wish my wife was this dirty!"

A man complained about having had two unhappy marriages. His first wife divorced him and his second wife wouldn't.

Have a great day you monkeys, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:

BBC said...

A Jewish grandmother is watching her grandchild playing on
the beach when a huge wave comes and takes him out to sea.

She pleads, "Please God, save my only grandson! I beg of you,
bring him back."

And a big wave comes and washes the boy back onto the beach,
good as new. She looks up to heaven and says: "He had a hat!"

Geez, what a picky bitch

BBC said...

Winni was complaining about failing his driving test for the third time.

I started learning to drive at about 14. At 16 I could hot wire ours and the neighbors cars to go for joy rides. LOL

I've taken many driving tests over the years and never failed one. He just needs to buy a clunker out in the country and practice a lot away from the city.

I'm not sure he should want to drive and own a car. Anything with tits and tires is going to give him a bad time.

Well, these days the tits are going to give him a harder time than the tires. My rig has been a faithful friend and served me well without my putting much money in it.

I should treat it to a wash job.

BBC said...

Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, told OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

I guess that little monkey wasn't listening when they tried to teach her about birth control.

Anti-thesisofreason said...

the Goddess Eris has a great sense of humor, doesn't she?

Hail Eris, All Hail Discordia!

BBC said...

I emailed a cute graphic to some of my friends and Buddy shot back with.

One of them Beavers from Pakistan or India would be better.
They have Re-Set Buttons right on their foreheads
Get one with a flat head and its perfect...you have a place to
set your beer. While you fuck her sister...


*Having giggling fits*

Behind Blue Eyes said...

My nine year old daughter just adores Jamie Lynn Spears. some people will complain that JL is setting a bad example for their kids but you know, I think my daughter has a better head on her shoulders than that. I always wondered how she could be doing so good when her sister is such a mess. And there's the answer, she wasn't. Oh well.

When you said Winni, did you mean Winai? Well, maybe it's a little harder to drive in NYC. I'm not sure I could do it. As for God...whatever. Just try to do the right thing, that's what matters the most.

Peace out!

BBC said...

Blue Eyes, I've had an 18 wheeler in NYC a few times. And you do have to be aware, very aware. But it isn't that hard to get around in if you are only in a car. Hugs.