Mary had a little lamb, its fleece was white as snow, the lamb turned out to be a ram and Mary had a little lamb.What is your larger self? The planet and all that is on it. Any questions?
Geez, when ya wander around just being honest and truthful it causes some women to get their knockers all knotted up. *Here hon, let me help you with those* (fiddle, fiddle) Well, I am a man and most of us like to fiddle with knobs. LOL
I’ve almost got my new computer all tweaked and fine tuned the way I want it. But won’t start using it until after the first of the year when my broadband service starts. I hate to pay the extra money for broadband but I’m tired of using a modem.
Any extra money I spend on myself means that I can’t help these ladies as much.
These ladies
They are local ladies, I know some of them, and I trust them to use the money properly. I’m not a rich man, I want what I can give to be effective. And the site has a blog link on it in case you want to leave a comment.
When sending money to large organizations (and I’m not saying we shouldn’t do that) a lot of the money is often filtered off. There is plenty of greed in that system, or in the people they often hand it over to.
Why am I losing faith in humanity one person at a time? Janis wants you to go over to have a look at her new goodies, you be the judge on that. I have no idea what a woman and child sitting under a tree starving to death would think of them, but you might enjoy them. I walk a lot, for some silly reason I thought my ten-dollar shoes were just fine, silly me.
Janis
A lot of women just don’t seem to get it that men are starting to get sick and tired of them always wanting so much. They can have it of course, but they will have to work to get it on their own. I guess I won’t be visiting that blog much, seeing things like that bothers me too much.
Remember now, there is an email link in my profile if anyone wants to send me love letters or hate mail. Put something in the subject line that makes sense or I may not read it, just dump it with the spam there that I don’t look at.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

9 comments:
It goes without saying that if you wish to help support the ladies of one of my favorite foundations that you can always send them a check. I'm sure that they would appreciate it. As would I. Bill
OMAHA, Neb. - With extra security on hand and holiday shoppers waiting at the doors, the Westroads Mall reopened Saturday morning, three days after a gunman killed eight people and himself at the mall's Von Maur store.
Things like that doesn't make much sense to me. Are they expecting lighting to hit the same place twice? Or are people simply too paranoid?
i agree with you. women are way too needy. i barely ever buy myself anything. and when i do, its rediculously practical. i don't even have an engangement ring. our wedding bands are silver. i lovingly refer to Rob and I as Mr and Mrs MakeDo. We are happier because of it i think.
plus, i dont think i could ever actually be comfortable or happy in a pair of boots like that.
Cher, thank you for your comment. I love it when I get few or no comments, that means I have others thinking very hard.
Wasn't it a nice sunny day in our area? Didn't get very warm but all that sun was sure nice.
For new readers, Cher lives very close to me even though we haven't met. There is 18 miles of water between us and neither of us are inclined to travel over it.
Maybe someday, but in the meantime we have and share blogs and emails.
"What is your larger self? The planet and all that is on it. Any questions? "
Just one, if I may....
Which planet?
I am the cosmos and my physical self dosnt want for much.
Restraining order?
they more like turned her into lamchops - oh I do miss those white sheepskin coats.
So who killed Bambi?
LOL...cute cartoon:)
G'day Billy, I like your blog. I like the rhyme too. I heard one similar, but a bit ruder. Here it is (I'll omit the one really rude word, but I'm sure you can fill it in. Hope it doesn't offend):
Mary had a little lamb and it was always gruntin'
She tied it to a five bar gate, and kicked it's little Cxxx in.
(sorry, i have a twisted sense of humour, but i think it's funny)
Post a Comment