Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It’s Christmas day [Updated]

There won't be another post here until after the new year. Bill

Lets go back a few thousand years and take an honest look at this Jesus guy and what he would be doing on a day like this.

A: He was always bitching about greed and those fucking Romans.
B: He was always bitching about living under the government that ruled him.
C: Yes he swore, a lot at times.
D: He would be enjoying a meal with his friends.
E: He would be drinking plenty of wine.
F: If in fact he ever said that there was an omnipotent God in the sky somewhere he would now see that he was wrong, that God is just a spiritual consciousness.
G: He would be enjoying some great sex with Mary.
H: The Romans thought that he was a troublemaker.
I: Etc, etc.

Now lets get back to the present and the spirit that is still here but sees some things differently than back then.

A: Still bitching about greed and the fucking Romans, reborn in America.
B: Still bitching about the government he lives under.
C: Still swears a lot at times.
D: Parts of him/her won’t even get a meal today and that bothers me a lot. So if you have something to eat today I don’t want to hear you whining about other problems you think you have.
E: I’ll be drinking some beer I’m sure, and bitching because of the lack of peace on this planet.
F: See above.
G: No sex, not for 7 or 8 years now, I haven’t found her this time around since getting on this spiritual journey.
H: Fuck the Romans, this country needs a new government and political system.
I: Screw those bibles, every one I ever tried reading insulted my soul.

You are all a part of this spiritual consciousness but look at this mess. You are supposed to be enjoying and supporting each other and enjoying some great sex with each other instead of always trying to have more and better things and being over achievers and doing things that are so harmful to the planet that supports us. It isn’t hard to bounce around the web and see that there is a lot of sexual frustration out there when that is what you really want more than anything else.

But today Christians will kill Muslims, and even other Christians. Muslims will kill Christians, and even other Muslims. I swear, you are all insane and should be ashamed of yourselves. And there will be plenty of greed to go around today, never mind that many women and children are sitting under trees starving to death.

I’m so ashamed of mankind, evolve dammit, evolve, rise above it all. I’m tired of this so called human race full of monkeys. Tired of being a part of it and it being a part of me. Enjoy your presents, all I asked for was peace, but I see that I’m not going to get it, fuck it, I’m going to the beach while these monkeys use and kill each other.

And in the time it takes you to read this sentence a woman and child will die of starvation. Not that I think many care about that. Virgin Mary my butt. Why do people still believe that crap? Are they really that stupid?

Stay home, be peaceful, and get some good sex you stupid monkeys. And stop making a big deal out of one mans birthday, your birthday is the day that spirit was born in you, make your birthday important. Better yet, get off of spirits planet. Christmas, bah !!! BBC

41 comments:

Kalibitch said...

stopping by to say i thought of you today - it's gotta count for something. Tossing back some spirit in your name - but of the liquid variety - best i can do today. Salut Billy. May some wench jump your bones in 2008. My wish for you.

BBC said...

Kalibitch... Thank you, I'll have one for you also. This day will pass and I won't be so cranky about all these monkeys.

Spirit is pagan, believes in nothing but the spiritual consciousness of the planet. All those religions out there are stupid.

Anonymous said...

jesus loves you, bbc

haha

Kalibitch said...

Winai evil wicked. I like that.

BBC said...

Winai has a good sense of humor sometimes. Spirit loves everyone, it's just that a lot of them really piss spirit off.

BBC said...

Interesting, when setting up this new computer and setting the Foxfire home page up to be my blogger dashboard it no longer asks for me to sign in.

That saves a step, pretty cool.

Davoh said...

And the Best of the seasonal change Greetings to you, ya cranky old basket (was nearly going to type 'bastard', but Yeshua - from all accounts - was a bastard, so can't accuse you of that methinks .. heh.

Rick Ryan said...

I’m so ashamed of mankind,

Amen.

BBC said...

NEW DELHI - Hindu extremists attacked Christians celebrating Christmas in eastern India, ransacking and burning at least six village churches, officials said Wednesday. One person was killed in the violence.

That will continue for as long as there are those religions on this planet. They will never honor each other, they have been proving that for thousands of years. *rolls eyes*

Rick Ryan said...

But as long as they didn't say "Happy Holidays," this isn't part of the "War on Christmas."

Dr.John said...

My grandfather who was a wise old man said you can tell more about people from their actions than from their words. The fact that you keep coming back to my blog when you say you want me dead indicates something different. Could it be you still hope the real God, not the one you pretend to be, does exist?
By the way if there was no religion mankind would keep right on killing each other over race, property, wealth, and a hundred other excuses.

tcaraher said...

Wow. I just stumbled upon your blog and I have to say I have never been so overcome with stupidity in my life. I am actually more dumb than ever just from reading your mindless words. Please quit trying to compensate for the things that you lack in life...ie a personality or penis.

BBC said...

How about that, someone just stumbled on my blog and thinks they know me. I'm amused.

BBC said...

Dr. John, on any given day spirit would like to see a lot of Christians, Muslims, Jews and the like dead.

You are all just a bunch of planet destroying trouble makers that keep killing each other. :-)

Tcaraher... You are just a kid that thinks you know everything, get back to me in twenty years. And don't worry about my dick, I'm sure it would never be interested in you. :-)

BBC said...

And everyone should look at the link.

This post

billy pilgrim said...

merry feckin christmas

it used to be a good excuse to get drunk, now i can't even do that.

so it goes.

Kalibitch said...

Oooh Billy C! You have the neatest group of blog commentors! No one ever insults me... not even when I get mouthy. Pouting. Cute factor must outweight the bitch factor.
Dammit.

BBC said...

Kali... I love it when others get on me, I love to pick on those monkeys and I allow no one to knock me down, my ego is to big for that.

I make it as easy for others to comment as I can by not using word verification or moderation, I take on all comers here.

And I dish it right back. :-)

Would you like me to come to your blog and insult you? I can do that you know. LOL

Kalibitch said...

I'm a girl, you might make me cry.
errr - that was sarcasm for those of you who might think i was serious.

Simply Curious said...

This post was interesting to say the least...I skipped around a lot until I got the part where it told me to get some good sex. I think that advice, I can take.

Anti-thesisofreason said...

Sounds to me like tcaraher is trying to compensate for something.

tcaraher said...

Wow...very original, anti-thesisofreason. I almost expected that to be followed by, "I know you are but what am I?"

BBC said...

Anti.... She is trying to compensate for being young. We all thought we knew it all when we were young.

When she gets older she will start to understand the extent of her ignorance.

tcaraher said...

The extent of my ignorance?? This just keeps getting better and better! I don't know what gets to you more...that someone thinks this fantasy world you're living in is pathetic or that this blog is your only link to society since you are, in fact, a social retard.

Ripple said...

Yeah, you should all go and have some good sex. So why don't you all go fuck yourselves. ha ha ha!

Ripple said...

Just kidding.........Happy New Year! And for all you monkeys out there....why don't you go and stick a banana in yer tailpipe? Like I said on another blog, it ain't hard to imagine that we humans evolved from primates. Heck, most of us are still primates on one level or another.

BBC said...

Hi, Paul, Happy New Year to you also. That young lady sure has a lot to learn doesn't she? Oh well, give her another 20 or 30 years and maybe she will start getting it, or not.

It's hard to tell much about her being as she only has a profile and not a blog.

Anti-thesisofreason said...

Yep, checked out her profile, not much there to give us a clue.

Billy,
I really need to take some lessons from you, you're a lot more forgiving than I am. I think I will stick around and learn something.

Happy New Year!

BBC said...

How forgiving I am depends on the day and what I'm feeling at the time. LOL

But we should always try to give the youth a break.

JBoombostick said...

Merry late Christmas ya old fucker.

BBC said...

Late Merry Christmas to you also Bostick.

Hoping you have a good new year also. Hugs.

Don't any of you read my comment on his blog. :-)

Enemy of the Republic said...

You know Bostick? I love him.

Trust me, I see your point. I wish things weren't this way.

Behind Blue Eyes said...

Have fun at the beach!

Kalibitch said...

I thought Tcar was funny. No blog? damn. And too late, I already read your comments on Bostick's. Rolling eyes. You are such an unapologetic old perv, Billy. It's one of your better qualities.

You're right, I liked his blog. Love the wicked ass humor.

tcaraher said...

I tried to start up my blog and... I would rather slide down a banister full of razor blades into a pool of rubbing alcohol than keep up with it.

Mega said...

No mention of the worst mass murderer of all time (Stalin) and his atheism?

BBC said...

I wonder why she keeps visiting here if she doesn't like my blog? Maybe she wants to fondle me?

Anyway, gotta go visit some friends she thinks I don't have. Being a social outcast that I am ya know.

See ya later.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"Lets go back a few thousand years and take an honest look at this Jesus guy and what he would be doing on a day like this."

Not to be mean or anything, but why? It won't change anything or body. I say leave the fucker there, and let's start being human beings on our own, a most novel concept!

Crashtest Comic said...

That's deep dude.

Margaret said...

Puts a whole new twist to peeps being Christians or in Latin proper - "Christ like."

With that note, allow me to fire up my bong, bring up some Redtube dot com for some masturbation fodder and bitch about the Government.

I'll giggle about it tomorrow morning while sitting in my church pew. Thank heavens for unconditional love, else I'd be taking a dirt nap due to a lightning strike by now.

Here {passing joint and a fifth of scotch your way} Merry fucking Christmas Dude.

Seriously. =OP

David said...

Amazing how only a few seem to see the true picture.

The only god around here is me

Sex is the best therapy for anything followed by laughter

Just because they tell us things doesn't mean they aren't lying most of the time

If people followed their own intuition more, even without proof, all the lies they feed us would hardly go anywhere. The west may lose as much from the global warming con as they did in the war, only this will only be the ordinary people, while the governements share their gains with the businesses who supported the lies.

Why are the majority of so people so fucking stupid?