Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday already?

Let’s see, Helen asked me to take her to the hairdresser today so that will take a while. I’ll go for a walk around the area while her hair is being prettied up again. I’ve talked about Helen in old posts. New readers don’t know that she is the old lady next door that I look after. That when I met her she was just like a New York bag lady, dirty, smelly, things like that, and had very few friends and never went anywhere. But she is just the sweetest lady, and I made her clean up (I can be a bossy fucker at times if I think I know what is best for someone) and now she is pretty popular. And always grateful that I saw in her what she and others didn’t.

She has the greatest sense of humor also and likes risque jokes, and talking about sex. Sometimes when I’m out in the yard and need to take a leak I just whip it out, if she is looking out her window and watching me I shake it at her a few times, she gets a big kick out of that.

My friends vary a lot, from a few very smart folks to some pretty dumb ones. My dumb ass dipshit friend Rick put his little pickup in the ditch the other evening. He really isn’t dumb, but he drinks until he gets stupid. His pet drunk wife is always driving when drunk also, I think it’s a toss up as to which one of them will end up in jail again next. Some people just never learn that there is a drinking line that they shouldn’t cross because it makes them make bad decisions and do stupid things.

It ruins relationships and they often end up in bed with people they really shouldn’t be in bed with. I didn’t care that my wife drank, but she would often drink until she got ugly. I don’t get very drunk very often, but when I do I’m still a friendly drunk. And I have a firm rule to not go home with women when I’m out drinking and one invites me to. It has nothing to do with morals or what others think they should be, if people want to have sex with each other that is fine with me. It’s just knowing what I need and I know that what I need isn’t there.

As for religions, the brainwashed always refuse to admit that they are brainwashed. But fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist Muslims, I think that there is something you should know. I butt fucked your fictional God and Allah, and the Devil and his wife and sisters. And your fucking Easter Bunny. And Snow White and the seven dorks. *giggles* Hey, I can butt fuck any fictional thing I like.

I wish that in their profiles that others would say if they are married or have mates or are gay.

It’s a shame that people escape into fiction because they don’t like facing reality.

Some humor…. My children have succeeded in driving their mother crazy. So complete is their success that I found myself uttering these once unthinkable words: "Honey, you need to get out. Go ahead, call a friend and escape for a while. I'll take care of these---things."

With that, she's out the door in 2.5 minutes. She called me from her cell shortly thereafter, "Hi, Honey. What time would you like me home?" "Anytime," I said. "Just have fun." "OK," she said excitedly. "See you Sunday."

The rest of this is a little heavy if you would like to stop reading now.

Anti.... We are "The All". And a work in progress. But that doesn't mean it is going to go in the right direction. Not with all the silly religious beliefs on this rock. Big money and power in all that for them. Even in a lot of the so-called new age stuff.

If mankind does not come to a collective belief and as much as become a collective consciousness that he/she is god in evolution and is responsible for this earth and it's ability to support our physical life forms I think that mankind is pretty much screwed. Maybe in your grand children's lifetime. But many on this planet don’t really care about their grand children, as they don’t see their own omnipresent spirit in them. Well, they do care about their grand children but not in the right ways of looking at things. Some native peoples had it pretty well figured out when they considered the impact of seven generations, but then the so called christians came along and messed things all up. But the thing is, if your grand children can no longer survive here because of over population and all the stupid things done here, neither will your/our omnipresent spirit. Other than in bugs and other critters that is. The problem with trying to explain and fix things wrong with this world with blogs is that blogs do not read like books.

When a new reader starts reading a blog they are just reading the most current posts and not reading from page one like they would a book, following me? I used to think that blogs would become the collective consciousness of mankind, now I’m questioning that.

It was pretty nice here yesterday, got up to around fifty degrees and we had lots of sun.

To steal someone else’s lines because like Helen Keller I’m not sure I’ve had an original thought for like fucking ever. Have a fuckity, fuckity, fucking nice day. :-) Hugs…. BBC

8 comments:

BBC said...

RONJAZZ.... Your comment on my other post was interesting. It's true that there are things about how the universe works that I don't know. Or can prove.

My statement that all creation is a sexual energy for example, I can't prove that, scientists will have to figure it out.

As for life getting started on this planet it was simply a miracle and nothing more. The spiritual consciousness didn't start forming until that life started taking hold.

But as I've said before, our ancestors played with their brains to much and came up with an omnipotent God that planned and created all this. That nonsense put a lot of insanities in mankind.

I looked at your profile, it seems that you do not have a blog.

You are looking for a mate? Good luck with that my friend. The older we get the harder it is to find a mate because the females available to us have all become self centered members of the Insane Chicks Society.

That are always bitching about how men are instead of seeing some of their own faults and how difficult they are to get along with.

I love them of course, but I avoid trying relationships with them unless they can get my spiritual path and join me on it.

One lady recently came very close to that, but her human mind got in the way. That is a story for another day.

BBC said...

And you appear to be on your own spiritual journey, that will make it even harder to find a mate. Not many women are very spiritual.

BBC said...

Lots to do today, won't have time to visit others blogs until maybe this evening.

Kalibitch said...

Billy hon, so many points here... i'm going to feedback as concisely as possible to avoid spending the rest of the evening typing. ~grin~
Putting on my serious Kali hat now...

1. Helen sounds like a sweetheart and you do too. We validate ourselves in how we treat others and the positive impact we might have on another life.
2.You're a tease, whipping out the wanker and waving it at the lady.
I like that about you.
3. Blogs aren't always escape or fiction, sometimes people reveal more of themselves in anonymity than they would otherwise.
4. Having endured a blogstalker before on my previous blog, I'm very careful about how much trackable detail I reveal; I've known some other women who have had that problem as well.
5. Your beliefs strike me as fundamentally similar to certain native beliefs. The connectedness of all things specifically. And your suggestion that the Creative is a Sexual energy is interesting and one I'll have to ponder. Life and therefore awareness or beingness is sustained through reproduction. hmmmmmm.....
Since my "spirituality" is somewhat... okay, solidly unorthodox, I've become used to NOT discussing my personal truths.
6. There are days I can take heavy thinking and there are days I'd rather put your nailgun to my head.

Kalibitch said...

P.S. I could solidly be put in the "self centered members of the Insane Chicks Society."
But I don't think centering of self or being considered insane by the majority is a bad thing.

BBC said...

Kali... Maybe you're not insane, just bat shit crazy like the rest of us. :-)

BBC said...

Geez, I was expecting this post to draw some Christian or Muslim trolls so that I could nail a "I'm an idiot" sign to their foreheads.

I love those trolls, they are always welcome here. Sometimes I enjoy sticking my dick in their mouths.

Jesus yes, he was a real human and part of our reality. But the God he talked about, he got some of that wrong and that has to be corrected.

And being as he was illiterate and never wrote anything and left behind any written records and others downstream of him wrote a lot of bullshit no one really knows what his real thoughts were.

Maybe only I get closest to knowing them a few thousand years down the road. And I will be posting some of them on Christmas day.

A holiday that he hates.

brad4d said...

Rick & his wife sound like the drunk couple that stumble out of the bar, crawl into the car, and start home when after five blocks , a cop pulls Rick over and asks, "Did you know your wife fell out of the car a couple of blocks ago?"
"That's good," said Rick, "I thought I was goin' deaf!"