Friday, December 07, 2007

Beans

Beans, beans, the musical food, the more you eat the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel, so why not eat beans for every meal?

Are you done Christmas shopping? I haven’t even started yet. Well, I’m not doing any Christmas shopping other than buying a few candy bars for Helen, neither of us are into all that.

Don’t tell Helen (the lady next door that I fix meals for) that I put Kahlua in the pizza crust mix. *smirks*

When I get up in the morning and look around the world at what is going on I think to myself “Boy, these monkeys are sure a bunch of Bozo’s”. I get so worked up about some things that I just have to come here and be goofy sometimes to keep some sort of sanity. To honor all that I am.

What programs do you use most on your computer? My two most used ones are the Email program and my word processing program. So I have it set up so that when I power up the computer in the mornings those two programs automatically open, along with my Internet connection window. After I get the bed made and coffee started all I have to do is sit down and hit the log on icon.

Metrosexual: An urban-living, fashion-conscious man; a heterosexual with many attributes commonly attributed to gay men….. According to my word web dictionary. Well, I’m a country boy, I’ll always be a country boy, if I have to dress up fancy all the time to empress someone I don’t need them in my life because all that is just so vain.

Navy Chaplain Gets 2 Years for Sex Crime. Lt. Cmdr. John Thomas Lee, 42, of Burke, Va., pleaded guilty to forcible sodomy with the midshipman, aggravated assault on the officer and other crimes after reaching a plea agreement with prosecutors at a court-martial at Quantico Marine Corps Base, south of Washington. Lee, a Catholic priest, was assigned to the academy from 2003 to 2006 and later to Quantico. He was relieved of his duties in June.

I knew as soon as I saw the headline that it would be a Catholic priest. That religion is so sick. I know that because I was sort of brought up as a Catholic as my mother was one. What a brainwashing religion. Anyone that claims to be a Catholic should hang their head in shame for the problems that religion has caused on this planet.

Terrorist: George Bush included: Little dicked bug fucker.

I sit here and worry about the world going to pot and so many others are out shopping helping it go to pot. Will blogs help fix the world? I don’t see that right now, it’s all so fragmented. I could even say autistic like, not focused. But maybe dyslectic would be a better word. I should just sit outside and blow soap bubbles.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

11 comments:

BBC said...

Sometimes I test some folks thinking and ways too much. But on the bright side I'm okay with them thinking that I'm a jerk. :-)

Paul said...

I enjoy reading your blog and you being "goofy sometimes to keep some sort of sanity".

What programs do I use most on my computer? Safari (the Apple Mac web browser) has to top the list. And I make my living being creative on A Mac so I guess at least 3 of the following four are always running : Photoshop, QuarkXpress, InDesign and Illustrator. Hardly ever use a wordprocessor.

Any organisation that claims absolute authority and a monopoly on truth just has to end up screwed up.

BBC said...

Morning, Paul. I use a graphics program a lot also, but I don't have it start up when the computer boots up.

I don't do a super lot with graphics and pictures, just resizing, improving little things, adding text. So my favorite graphics program is Paint Shop Pro 4. It's simple and easy to use for the things I need a graphics program for.

I also have a free animation program I mess with at times.

Hey, have a great day, hugs

BBC said...

Now if I could just find my software disk to install PSP 4 on my new computer. I hope that I didn't leave it at someones home when installing it on their computer.

Gasp!! Would I do that, isn't that illegal? Why not, it's old software and if they like it they might buy a later version and make the good folks at PSP and little more money.

Unknown said...

I don't even watch the news if I can help it. It upsets me too much. I guess I use my browsers more than anything, and Works. I still haven't mastered excel.....

Being goofy is good. I'm goofy all the time. I think I actually married him. HA

BBC said...

Yes, the news can be very upsetting. Does your goofy have big ears? LOL

Vi said...

kahlua in pizza? eeeewww!

Merry christmas mate, probably the last time I'll get to read before heading to Oz! x

BBC said...

MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) - A former president of Liberia was arrested Friday for violating the conditions of his bail while on trial on charges of embezzling $1.3 million in government funds, the prosecutor said.

I wish someone would arrest Mr. Bush and toss his sorry butt in jail.

Ripple said...

I use Word and Autocad mostly. I think Catholism is the most irresponsible religion ever. And metrosexuals are a scourge on this planet.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

I used to work myself into a lather like you do, until I figured out worry can't do shit.

QUASAR9 said...

The sins of the parents should not be blamed on religion.
Good advice:

1) Brush your teeth thrice a day, keep toothdecay and dentists at bay. Look after your teeth, and they'll look after you.

2) Don't go poking around with any Tom, Dick & Harry, there's an assortment of exotic diseases out there. And though many can be treated, not all will go away. The safest clean sex is with your 'regular' partner - not drunk with total strangers, who may give you more to remember them by than a good time and a bad hangover.

3) Don't rush into marriage. Find not only the person you like or 'fancy', but the one you think you can live with.