Apparently there are only two women on this planet that fully understand me. One of course is Helen, the lady next door that I help. She tells me at least once a day how much she appreciates me and she hasn’t got any problem with my beliefs and views. But she is a very wise old lady.The other one is Terri, she fully understands me and is the only woman in blog land that I haven’t sooner or later tested too much. Mostly because we are in such close agreement on things. I’m thankful that these women are in my life and I’m done looking for my soul mate. I’m just going to give up on that. If she was ever here she must have died.
The only reason I’m posting that graphic is because I like it. Think of the big dog as humanity. Spirit has decided that in general he doesn’t like humanity very much. BBC

9 comments:
I don't know if I pissed you off or something, but I miss blogging with you. I know I can be a bitch and if I ever acted unfair, my apologies.
I don't like Christmas much myself.
Na, I'm not pissed at her, I just sort of lost track of her.
I just visited a blog I've never been to before and he asked.
"What is the most embarrassing song that you can imagine to have playing in the background when you are caught masturbating?"
Why in the world would I be listening to music when I'm masturbating? As for being caught, I can only wish, maybe she will take over.
For that reason I don't lock the door. LOL
But if she couldn't look into my eyes I would just send her on her way. Becoming spiritual is a pain in the ass.
you are a hard man to keep up with. you are a posting maniac. and soooo down lately.
only 2 women in your life that understand you? Soul mate? I don't think there is ONE person in the world for people. There are too many people in this world for me to believe there is this one person that you should be with and then you will feel complete. I think you can make a life with lots of different people. I think its a matter of whose flaws don't bug you the most.
I'm confused why you think being spiritual means you should be looking into someone's eyes while you are having sex. The connection you feel when you look into your mates eyes as you make love is amazing. It can feel like they are looking into your soul. But is it making the two of you more SPIRITUAL? In my opinion, no. My spiritualiy is personal. It is about me. When I am sharing special moments like looking into Rob's eyes, I feel a deep sense of connection to him. A great love. But I just don't feel like there is a spiritual connection that is shared. Just not a SPIRITUAL connection. There is definately a connection. Do I feel like I'm missing out? No. I don't think what you are looking for exists. And if you think you have experienced it with someone, then does that make them your "soul mate"? No. I know you probably think, awe, poor Cher. She doesn't get it. She doesn't get me. Well, bbc, again, I think you are wrong. I don't think you are such a complex person that noone can understand. I think people understand as much of each other as someone is willing to share. And understanding someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything either. I understand my mother completely. Do I want to hang out with her everyday? No. Would I only feel like I shared a connection with her if we made love? Well, of course not. But I can look her in the eye and tell her I love her and see how uncomfortable she is and share an awkward moment. I can also have a nice chat about spirituality with her and it may make me feel boosted up a bit spiritually or refreshed spiritually. But again, is this making me a more spiritual person? I just don't think so. The spirituality you are seeking is within.
just my humble, annoying, and probably wrong opinion.
The picture becomes even funnier when we realise that we are both the big and the little dogs - we seem to love telling ourselves to fuck off.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Terri.... Right, at least you get it.
Cher.... Where did all that come from? LOL... Spiritual is hard to explain to others. And most people don't get looking into each others eyes and sharing spirit, or soul, or however you want to think of it.
But it was talked about a bit in The Di Vinci Code.
Dan worries that Bush might start WW3 during his last days in office. I think he started it years ago, it just hasn't been officially announced.
We can't know all their thoughts and secrets, but I think they are trying for a power grab. Bush seems big on getting that Rapture thing going.
Always keep a smile on your face Billy, cause you never know who might come round the corner!
Post a Comment