After attending the war protest yesterday I stopped into beer church as I haven’t been there for about a week. Rod and Char go there every Saturday and I like to visit with them for a while. Judy took the picture of us. My years are starting to show on me, I’ve been down a lot of roads and not all of them were paved. That’s okay, I wouldn’t change anything in the past if I lived it again. I’m not concerned with the past, just the future. If you want to see if I’m in jail you can check our online jail roster. Of course if I was in jail I couldn’t do this post. Our Jail Roster
Hey, have a great day, hugs… BBC

11 comments:
Ah, HELEN, CHARGING-WHIRLWIND is in jail. With a name like that what would one expect. LOL
Well, there is a lot of crazy women around here.
"Just asking. I don't see where you have done anymore than a bunch of harm.
Not that I haven't also, mind you."
Don't sell yourself short BCC there are a lot of people that you have freely given help to. They appreciate you and are glad you are here. God, the real God that you don't believe in, also continues ,despite all your protests, to love you.
You're still a cutie!
Thank you, Angela, so are you. :-)
Dr. John, I can't believe in your 'God' because you claim that 'he' is omnipotent and all knowing. And therefore, I assume very wise.
But no such entity would create this mess and allow it to continue to be like this for millions of years. It would make us be good.
Conclusion: Your God doesn't exist, or is an idiot. Hugs.
No dont sell yourself short.True beauty comes from within as you know.
Or is beauty in the eye of the beer holder? Cant remember!
The beer holder LOL
It's way to early in the day here to be drinking any beer.
sweet a jail roster? do they have those for every jail? i've been wondering if my friends ex is still in jail or not for some time.
I don't know if they have online jail rosters for all jails, Cher. Go to you county or city web site and see if they list one.
Or in Google type "(name of your county or city) jail roster".
We only have a county ran jail here, no city one as they go to the county jail.
i think i will, i've never thought of doing that. good idea.
Eye of the beer holder? That Casdok is something else.
BBC, thanks for the link to the jail roster. I'll look for fellow bloggers.
Post a Comment