Yup, it’s Saturday morning here, and mucking around in a Saturday is pretty much what I will be doing today. Golly, I got a sort of Christmas card in the mail yesterday. I wasn’t expecting a card, I’ve broke most folks of sending me cards and gifts. Actually it’s an anti-christmas card fussing about Christmas, and it came from a lady I least expected to get a card from. My Internet sweetie-pie who gets me spiritually but who’s thinking about other things I sometimes challenge too much. Wasn’t that sweet of her to send me a card from the other side of the world? Interesting that just before I woke up yesterday I was dreaming of kissing her boobs and then I get a card from her. And no, I’m still not going to tell you her name.
We get a lot of emails about Christmas miracles this time of year. If I believed in Christmas miracles I would believe I'm getting screwed this Christmas. I can get pretty delusional at times but I’m not delusional enough to think that is going to happen. :-)
High-speed? Maybe, the cable company is supposed to send an installer over this morning so maybe I’ll get high-speed Internet today. Then I can speed through the Internet Insane Asylum faster. LOL … I’ve been on the Internet for years, and looked at many types of blogs for the last two years. If this is our collective consciousness we are in deep shit. I’m not sure how I feel about getting faster Internet, the extra cost means that I can’t help others as much. But I will try it for a while.
So I have to shut down this computer in a bit, clean off this messy desk, and move my new computer over here as it is the one that is able to accept cable. Then I will have a lot of things to get organized on it to get it to my liking. Will have to request an email address, as I will cancel the ISP service I’ve had for years. So will be giving the new one to the people I feel I can trust with it. And transfer some files from this computer that I have added since the computer shop transferred most of my files. Mostly just emails and links to blogs, but it may be a few days before I have a chance to visit some of you again.
Helen’s hairdresser is on the West side of town so while I was in that area I went over to visit with a lady I’ve known since moving here. She is just the sweetest thing and used to sing with some of the bands around here and came into beer church a lot. But she is failing and mostly home bound so I stop in to visit with her at times. The poor girl is like a living skeleton, just skin and bones. I mentioned her in an old post. She hasn’t got much money and I crawled under her home and through a billion spider webs over a half dozen times to replace a bad wire to the baseboard heater she sits by most of the time. And sneezed and blew out black shit for three days.
I also stopped at a lumberyard in that area just to see what specials they might have. I got a barbecue grill light. Don’t need it for that but it’s a neat light that runs off of 3 AA batteries and has 16 led lights in it. Will sit on any flat surface and has a clamp to clamp it to something, and 3 magnets in the base to attach to a metal surface. It can be used when camping or if the power goes out. After I picked Helen up we went to the buffet for lunch.
I trust science to sooner or later find the answers explaining this universe and creation. I’m damn sure not trusting any bogeyman God in the sky to explain it. As I have been saying all along, God is a scientist. But at this point in time it’s more important to save this planet and it unique life. In general I think that mankind doesn’t want to accept the responsibility of being God because then he won’t have a bogeyman in the sky to blame things on. Speaking of science, take a look at the link, then tell me that you shouldn’t be worried.
Top 10
And in other news: Nuns Leave Their Brains to Science…. Why? I’m not interested in what the brainwashed have in their brains. But as I’ve said before, my mother loved being a Catholic, she would screw some men, get a pardon and go screw some more of them. Frankly, I never have figured that any God gave a shit who was screwing who as long as everyone was getting screwed.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Billy Bee Cook,
here's wishing you and your close ones much merry making and all the best for the festive season
Thanks 9.. It will be quite around here. I'll just be fussing about the bigger picture out there.
Now it's time to shut this computer down and clean off the desk, move the new one over here and wait for the cable installer.
I should be back with a post tomorrow, I hope so, got a great raunchy Christmas song to share. :-)
God made you crawl through spider webs and sneeze black shit for days to punish you for your sins. If you don't repent He will send more Iraqis in jets to attack us. Your behavior is putting America at risk.
Repent, damn it!
Rudy.... Fuck off.
Post a Comment