Hum
(That is a link)
Welcome to the world of bloggers. Your INTERNET INSANE ASYLUM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
31 comments:
Is there a Ho to go with that? C;)
I don't know, I've never made such a contribution to try to help save a womans breasts. But I would consider it with the right woman, only they are so hard to get along with anymore. And the older they get the harder they are to get along with.
They all become members of the Insane Chicks Society, fussing about men and never looking into a mirror. :-)
I'm guessing that the percentage of women that would want to do that would be small, but I don't know much about that stuff.
So I was prepared to make a comment about the economy or words, being somewhat unlike you.
Then I found the comments and am now pissing myself laughing, very droll.
pxx
wow..new side bar bit and everything.
this comment might irritate the shit out of you billy. but this is what blogging is about. opinions. if you don't want to hear peoples opinions, then you should disable the comments. if you still do want to hear peoples opinions, then get ready for mine. i practically guarentee you will hate it.
there will never be world peace.
EVER. let it go. the heart of man is desperately wicked. greed is a part of human nature. it is one of the main reasons man kind has survived.
you feel bad for me becuase i "don't get you". I feel bad for you because the road you are on is a self gratifying dead end.
toss out the major religions? sounds good if it didn't leave all the "you are your own god" ones or the touchy-feely, fluffy, do whatever feels good to you-new age ones.
major religions will never be tossed out.
there will never be world peace.
sin is sin and we all do it. granted to different degrees, but its still sin.
you started your blog to convince mankind that we are God/Spirit in evolution? That was your first mistake. Don't start anything trying to convince people of something. It's like dating the wrong person and hoping they will change. It's a losing battle.
The planet is going to Hell one day at a time. Now that is a statement I agree with. The difference between you and me is that I accept it as part of life. I believe it will end.
I don't often have time for it but I did a little random blogging this morning. Tell me that we are not all crazy.
I noticed a link to De Pope at Tequila Mockingbird's blog so I went to look at it.
Did you know that stupid fucker talks to me? Why in the hell would anyone want to talk to God, he's an idiot. LOL
Cher, I know that it is about opinions, and I put mine out there. And I don't want to accept that it will end. I think that mankind should wise up and save himself and the planet.
Some of us think that we are part of an omnipresent spirit, and that it's pretty cool to be here in human bodies.
Oh, and your comment didn't bother me a bit. I've allowed comments for some time and have enjoyed some fine pissing contests because of some of them. Hugs baby. :-)
Did you by chance mean to type "OM"?
OM ?
You caught me on that title. Couldn't help laughing when I saw what it was.
san's OM is a mantra.
I wonder if we now have to thank Hillary's old man for fighting breast cancer?
I wonder if she thanked him?
I wonder.
Why would we want to thank Hillary's old man for fighting breast cancer?
But I liked Bill, and he was damn sure entertaining. I could care less who a president is screwing or getting blow jobs from as long as he is doing a good job of running the country.
The news monkeys just like to make a big fuss out of stupid shit before they go get their blow jobs.
I'm not much interested in blow jobs, but very interested in sex with the right woman that is on the same spiritual path I am.
I don't need to save her tits from cancer, I'm going to suck them dry anyway. LOL
Actually, if women are concerned about their health, maybe they should consider that.
I guess they don't have to like the guy much, just get a donation from him. Make him wash it first though ladies.
You sure can't beat the cost for reducing the risk of cancer. Men are so stupid that they give it away.
"BAGHDAD (AP) - Violence in Iraq is at its lowest levels since the first year of the American invasion, finally opening a window for reconciliation among rival sects, the second-ranking U.S. general said Sunday as Iraqi forces formally took control of security across half the country."
I'm not sure I believe that, we get lied to a lot.
Nice :)
Jay.... You are new here. Um, if you was wise you would stay away from me. If I was wise I would stay away from you.
I'll be right over.
I suggest a scientific experiment. Give yourself a few bj's every week and see if it decreases your chance of getting prostate cancer.
For science. You must do it for science.
Dan.... Ha, ha, ha. I'm not that crazy. :-)
What are you getting for Getmus? I won't be getting anything, not world peace for sure, these monkeys won't give it to me.
Not really interested in a blow job either. And if I want sex that day I'll whip out my genuine artificial vagina. :-)
If you want honesty you're going to get it here. :-)
39 degrees on this Monday morning, not bad, no plans for the day so I guess I can do whatever I decide to do.
Great comic's at Sinfest the last two days. They are spot on.
Sinfest
"Bush says US economy is safe and sound"
Does anyone believe what that idiot says anymore?
For whom? That's a load of crap.
ooooohhhhh! now see! i feel right at home here! thanks for popping by my "cute" blog. i really should head bop you for that comment.
and no - no one with an ounce of discernment believes a damn thing Bush says.
I really should leave one of those "cute" face icons here for you... nah, i can't bring myself to do it.
Yesterday the link wasn't working.
Today I wish it wasn't working.
OKLAHOMA CITY - More than 100,000 homes and businesses remained without power Monday, more than a week after an ice storm battered Oklahoma, and the emergency has outlasted the ability of many residents to pay for it.
That is why I live as I do. I can go for months without power and more food. I have a safe place and lots of food and can get by just fine without help from others.
Anything can happen on this planet of chaos, yet so few prepare for it.
Poor San, an American Christian and I puzzle her. I like to think that any so called Christian on this planet would be attending a war protest every chance they got.
I would like to think that they are not waring people, but they are. Jesus did not wage war, but his followers do. What is with that?
I don't understand that, can someone explain it to me?
one hopes, somehow, that the 'Insane Asylum' is confined to the Northern Hemisphere .. buuut ..
I don't understand that, can someone explain it to me?.
Amazing what 2000 [+ or - years) of systematic indocrination will do for the "collective conciousness".
Tuesday morning. 33 degrees and calm out there. The west coast is supposed to be hit with some big storms in the coming week, I'm ready for them and can deal with anything that hits us.
I just viewed my favorite comics and much of the news around the world. I see that greed is still rampant, and that the monkeys, many of them of one religion or the other, are still killing each other.
Nope, it's not going to be a peaceful Christmas. Seven days until Getmus, still plenty of time to shop for those with the gimmies, that expect you to buy them something.
I did my Christmas shopping yesterday, got Helen five big candy bars at the dollar store.
Off to visit some blogs now.
I can say a lot of things about myself to make myself appear to be how I want you to perceive me. Whether or not I am the person I claim to be is insignificant to the perception of the whole entity with which I identify. Therein lies the problem. People want to be seen a certain way, whether or not they live up to their billing is another story, nevertheless we still draw a conclusion and wind up biased not only to the individual, but also to those that are perceived to be like this individual.
I think it makes for a smoother marriage as well, but that's just my opinion.
Post a Comment