Most of you don’t understand someone as complex as myself anyway, and this blog has been a waste of time. Go away, leave me alone, you don’t know me because you don’t know and understand yourself, go shopping. Go do whatever it is that you are going to do today to screw the planet up even more. And I won’t get world peace for Christmas on this sick planet. This blog is on a retreat. I’m going to just sit back and watch things go to hell…. BBC

15 comments:
BERLIN - Paris Hilton is looking for a boyfriend and knows exactly what qualities Mr. Right should possess. "Right now I'm single but I am looking for a nice boy," she told reporters in Berlin on Wednesday.
Nice boys in their right minds will stay away from her.
Not that it matters but there will be a post on Christmas day.
Hmmm! What happened? but I know what you mean about going on retreat. I haven't been blogging much lately. Seems like I sit down to do it and before I know it half the day is gone! And I haven't gotten anything done! I think about stopping sometimes but I like everyone too much. I'm working on a post now, but I got frustrated and had to quit.
Don't you think that sometimes people don't think about stuff because they feel like there isn't really anything that they can do about it anyway?
If Paris ever gets married, she'd better get a good prenup! Money is the only reason anyone would marry her! She gives it all up for free!
bonjour monsieur
I understand you but i dont think that makes me even more complex but much more simpler. For it is the complex that are inundated in the 21st century obligations. Simple minds like us stick to what once was and what is natural, which is the most positive aspect of a human being. If only we could all think about preservation and actually do something about it.
Unfortunately that is not that case, it is the fact that people have to deal with the omnipresent superficial circumstances that impedes us to actually do something about what really matters. It's that and laziness. Laziness only becomes a factor after you're done with the crap of the day and realize you have little energy for world peace.
Stay warm.
-Vinicio
Dude! Do what you gotta do and the rest of humanity will do what it's gotta do. You understand that, right?
So let's both sit back and enjoy the show. Hugs.
I’m going to just sit back and watch things go to hell...
Just do it with style and don't forget to smile at the monkeys.
Dan, my friend. The rest of the world isn't doing what its gotta do, it's doing what it wants to do.
Rick, just keep those fucking monkeys out of my way, thank you.
I can honestly say that I don't understand you at all. Enjoy your break. Maybe by Christmas I can get through your story on that last post. I'm a slow reader, you see? Right now I'm gonna go play at the bar and watch some monkeys smile.
Everyone has those days occasionally, especially at this time of year.
Try to keep your glass half full. :o)
Paul... Enjoy the bar, you monkeys sure spend a lot of time smiling at each other. After the bar go to a war protest.
No one can understand anyone else, because although we have a commonality in thinking our feelings are the sames as others we don't really know cause we never check it out.
However we can know ourselves if we take the time to do so.
I hear you, but I can only empathise with you, but it is your job as the person with your feelings to explain to others how it is for you not ours to understand you.
If we are very lucky we do get people who we make sense to and we can communicate at greater depth than the washing powder level.
Obviously you have the right to your views they are yours. And it is your blog. But because you are writing in a public domain, we may not agree with you.
And I don't. I do not think this is a sick planet, not person to person I think there is a change happening, albeit slowly, but it is happening.
Bush and his ilk are loosing what precious little credibility they had. People are wanting more for this fragile planet we live on and in.
We are close to destruction, but as yet I do not believe it is fatal there is at least in my world still hope, and that right now is good enough.
px
Should I close the door on my way out?
San, if you like, but don't let it hit you on the butt on the way out. LOL
I'll be back, this is just a very hard part of the year for me, I'm surrounded by so called Christians you know. Hugs.
...and MONKEYS !!!!
quit being a bah humbuger...merry fucking christmas and merry fucking everything..
Post a Comment