Ho Ho fucking Ho… What a crock of shit… We all work for Santa Clause, we’ve had enough, we quit.
Because we do all the fuckin work while he stars in the show.
Stick your Christmas up your ass…. Ho Ho fucking Ho.
****
Joe was in the corner bar having a few when his friend Phil dropped in and joined him. It didn't take long for Phil to notice a string hanging out of the back of Joe's shirt collar that his friend kept tugging on.
Finally Phil couldn't contain his curiosity, and asked, "What the hell's that string for?" "Two weeks ago I had a date with that dish, Linda," Joe explained, "and when I got her into the sack, would you believe I couldn't get it up? Made me so mad that I tied this string to my dick, and every time I think of how it let me down, I pull the string and make it kiss my ass."
I looked at a number of reflective posts this morning, won't mention all of them, but think that you should look at this one.
Cruel Virgin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Rudy.... Fuck off, you little monkey.
THAT's the song? On the bright side it's not exactly a catchy tune.
Kali, it's a lot cuter in the executable program it is in. But I just posted the text here.
Have a good christmas billy! xxx
Thanks Vi, I hope that you have a good one also. I plan on spending most of the day alone in quite reflection with the Goddess spirit.
Will visit with Helen some of course.
For some reason I can't burn some recent files on my old computer to a CD so I can transfer them to this computer.
So I have to muck around finding some of the blogs I've been visiting and bookmark them again.
Let us bow our heads and gripe.
A tip, folks like me that write a lot often add words to the custom dictionary so that they no longer are shown as misspelled in their word documents. Those words are added to a Notepad document called Custom.dic. When a writer gets a new computer it is wise of them to get a copy of the Custom.dic off the old computer so that they can add it to the new computers word processing program. Unless of course they want to start all over again.
It is a buried file that most folks never see, or are aware of. To find it use the search feature and look for Custom.dic. You can also open it and remove words from it. You’re welcome.
The young lady that recently moved into the house just east of me just sent her father over with two plates of Christmas goodies for Helen and I.
Wasn't that sweet of her?
I gave my plate to Helen, I haven't had much of a taste for sweets lately. I still have half of a pumpkin pie here and I love it.
Helen ate her half so now I can give her my half.
^ good man.
merry christmas bbc, thanks for stopping by my blog, I have signed up to your feed now so can read more dedicatedly from now on... when I get internet at home again that is.... hope your holiday period is fun x
i don't think christmas will fit up my ass!
hey...merry christmas!
It's now Monday, while others are enjoying themselves tomorrow I will be fussing about all the killing and people starving to death.
I swear, there is no hope for this planet.
Ah Monty Python - I love that song. Without it, Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas.
Post a Comment