I ventured out amongst the monkeys for a while yesterday.
Somewhere in California
There is a village
Missing an idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
5 comments:
Wait. That's a bumper sticker.
True, I've seen bumper stickers like that. Almost anything said can be found on a bumper sticker. Some true, some not.
But it doesn't change the fact that there is an idiot from California wandering around in my town. :-)
Carina....
That link on your blog about how to make an earthen floor, way cool.
I just might give that a try.
The following was posted on a woman’s blog, so she must have a good sense of humor. And I’m learning, slowly, to avoid relationships with all of the available women I know. The few I know that I would like to have a relationship with are not available. So be it, I seek happiness within. BBC
Wife: Honey: " What are You Looking for?"
Husband: "Nothing."
Wife: "Nothing...?? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour."
Husband: "I was just looking 4 the expiration date."
….
What is the Difference between Mother & Wife?
One Woman Brings you into this world crying and the other ensures you continue to do so.
….
Wife: "Do you want dinner?"
Husband: "Sure, what are my choices?"
Wife: "Yes and no."
….
Wife: "You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?"
Husband: "When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears."
Wife: "You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?"
Husband: "Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, What other problem can there be greater than this one.
….
Girl: "When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden."
Boy: "It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.
Girl: "Well that's because we aren't married yet."
….
Son: "Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
Mom: "Well, you have done the right thing."
Son: "But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
….
A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?"
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU the FORTUNE."
….
Interviewer to Millionaire: "To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?"
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?"
Millionaire: "Billionaire."
….
Girl to her boyfriend: "One kiss and I'll be yours forever."
The guy replies: "Thanks for the warning."
….
A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me my pretty face or my sexy body?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humor."
Are you feeling any better? You seem....disheartened or something....
I am SICK of available men! I guess they are available for a damn good reason!....and the UNavailable ones...well that's just sad....of course probably sadder for them than me!! ;)
Post a Comment