Saturday, March 24, 2007

I shouldn't

I shouldn't even look at the news anymore. There is so much greed, disrespect for the planet, people using and abusing people, killing each other, that it just drives me nuts. This world is morally bankrupt.

And there isn't a damn thing I can do about it but let it happen.

ARGH !!!!!

8 comments:

BBC said...

Sewmouse, I haven't been working on the camper much, waiting for the weather to get better, warmer.

I got Helen's woodshed all cleaned up and ready for another load of wood, she ordered two more cords.

And I've been working on my place some, will try to have a camper update in a few days.

Light rain today so I don't know that I will work on it today. I suppose I will be on the damn computer reading and writing a lot while going even more crazy about how this stupid world is.

So I asked Ann for a cigg yesterday and she said, "They are in my bra."

So I ........ LOL

Anonymous said...

hey there bbc....i want to thank you for the oh so generous offer for that solar panel. right now i don't have any money to even pay for shipping but that should change come summer.....so, i'll check in with you when i do have a bit of extra cash and if you've still got it lying about not doing anything then we'll go from there yeah? but in the meantime if you happen upon a use for it or if you find someone else who could use then by all means go for it!
hope yr well!
cheers and thanks again.

KB said...

Maybe you SHOULD stop reading/watching the news?

I know, it's like burying your head in the sand....but I find, most of the time, it works quite nicely thank you very much!

Take heart.....you'll be dead in 20 or so years.... ;)
(just trying to lighten up the situation a bit) =)

Karen said...

bbc, I feel your pain. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

The world is getting better daily, thanks to George W. Bush and all his...ahh screw it! I am a parody of Repubs and other jerk-offs, well sorta. I left a comment on your last post about sailing. Thank you for bringing up a subject that I love so much. Oh... and God bless Dubya! Pfffft!

Klara said...

@Kb
Dead in 20 yrs!!!LOL!
@bbc
The world is becomin inhuman everyday n it's depressin really

Aquila ka Hecate said...

I've just come off a jag of news-avoidance as well.

It didn't last too long.

Well, I have to realise that it's not them out there screwing around with the world and our lives - it's us.

All of us, Gods together, and we can't run a damn backwoods planet properly.

Yes, it is depressing.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Rosie said...

I know. It makes me cry sometimes.