I, ……………. , being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers / doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:
Glass of wine
Chocolate
Margarita
Martini
Cold Beer
Chicken fried steak
Cream gravy
Mexican food
French fries
Pizza
Ice cream
Sex
Chocolate
It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day.
Okay, this is a bit of a long post, sorry about that. No I’m not !!! You can stop frigging reading anytime you like. :-)
ATLANTA (AP) - Georgia is poised to introduce two literature classes on the Bible in public schools next year, a move analysts say would make the state the first to take an explicit stance endorsing _ and funding _ biblical teachings.
Ah, fuck man, just blow my brains out right now. Or blow that fucking bible belt state off the map.
WASHINGTON (AP) - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich acknowledged he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, he acknowledged in an interview with a conservative Christian group.
He, he, he, you don’t know at how many levels this news is so funny to me. Welcome to America you idiots. LOL….ROFLMAO…. And this fuck wit is looking at running for preznut in 08. Please, please, just blow my fucking brains out now, I’ve had enough of those stupid fucking right side republican christian monkeys fucking up this country.
Has there ever been a poll done about which is the most insane country on this planet? I think the whole world knows who would be at the top.
“Fuck Yes: The Guide to the Happy Acceptance of Everything”…. Barbara Doduk, I’ve never heard of that book, but I find it hard to accept some things. Yes, unity would be wonderful wouldn’t it? Thank you for agreeing with me that we are God, you fucking get it !!!!! Hugs.
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." Chinese Proverb
I spotted that quote on a Tacoma broads blog. Trying to see if I can get in trouble for saying broad. He, he, he. I should be careful, she lives close enough to drive over here and slap the shit out of me. LOL.. But only a well adjusted woman can be okay with being called a broad. I’m not assuming that any of us are well adjusted though.
Karen added me to her blog roll. I guess she likes crazy people? Maybe she likes what she sees, but being new to my blog she doesn’t understand that sooner or later I am going to piss her off. LOL…. Only the big people, the big thinkers have stuck with me. Her blog is pretty cool, check it out.
Karen’s blog
So the other evening I’m standing next to a lady talking to her and she was saying something about her boobs being lonely or something like that. So I reach over and fondle a boob for about five seconds (she wasn’t wearing a bra) and she really liked that. Actually I did also seeing as I haven’t touched a boob for almost two years. But I wasn’t going to let that go on, I figure it is her boyfriends job to keep her boobs happy. And I damn sure don’t want her sexually, nice boobs though. He, he, he.
Charlie is back in town. No shit. He is this double dumb ass dipshit from Missouri. But I’m going to post about him on my other blog in order to keep this post as short as I can.
My other blog
Kath Bee, nah, my "pissedness" is just getting started it seems. Ah, I have some very cheerful days, if I don’t look at the news. By the time I die I will be one cranky son of a bitch. I’ll only be happy when I’m pinching the ladies butts in the nursing home. LOL… You are right though, those of us that are really paying attention to the world and all the stupid crap in it do start to get absent minded. I spend so much time on my computer reading and writing that if it wasn’t for Helen next door keeping track of parts of my life I would be in trouble in some ways.
But she keeps track of when I’m supposed to pay my bills and things like that. And finds and reminds me of other things I enjoy, like plays and such. That is good, I need the distractions from all the crap out there. And she is 84 and it gives her something to do and makes her feel useful so that is good. And of course she is useful in that way, very useful, it’s great to have her for a neighbor. And she finely stopped pestering me for sex. LOL….. Well, she doesn’t mention it very often anyway.
A new poll finds that President Bush's father, George Bush, is the most popular living ex-president. Apparently, voters were just excited to hear the words 'George Bush' next to the phrase 'ex-president.'
Iraq’s Newest Export: Refugees: 1.6 million Iraqis have been displaced within the country. As many as 1.8 million have left Iraq, with 3,000 fleeing daily. Saudi Arabia is building a 560-mile border fence to keep them out. As many as 700,000 Iraqi refugees now live in Jordan. More than 60,000 live in Sweden. Only 202 were admitted to the United States last year.
Really, America is so selfish in some ways.
Have you ever noticed that people that don’t like their critics and won’t listen to them are always screwing up? But your critics can be your best friends if you listen to them. Oh well.
Interesting planet and nature photos at.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/goodplanets/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
When first married, I wasn't adept in the kitchen, and my husband wasn't
fond of household maintenance. I was, therefore, shocked when I heard him
using the electric sander in the basement one evening. Thrilled he was
finally getting to some chores, I tiptoed downstairs to sneak a peek at what
he was doing. There I found him industriously sanding off the burnt bottoms
of the chocolate chip cookies I had just made. - Laura Siitari
I've sure gotten old. I've had 2 By-pass surgeries. A hip
replacement, new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes.
I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine,
take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, I'm winded,
and subject to blackouts.
I have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel
my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have
lost all my friends.
But... Thank God, I still have my Florida driver's license.
A cocky young Department of Agriculture representative
stopped at a farm and talked with an old farmer. He
told the farmer, "I need to inspect your farm."
The old farmer said "OK, but don't go in that field
right over yonder."
The Agriculture representative said, "Mr. I have the
authority of the U. S. Government with me. See this
card? This card means I am allowed to go WHEREVER I
wish on any agricultural land....no questions asked
or answered. Do you understand?"
The farmer nodded politely and went about his farm
chores. Later, he heard loud screams and saw the
Department of Agriculture Rep running for the fence
and close behind was the farmer's huge-horned prize
bull. The bull was madder than a nest full of hornets.
The bull was gaining on the Rep at every step.
The Old farmer, with a grin, called out, "Show him
your card!! Show him your card!!"
Hammer made a funny! That was good.
Regarding Newt Gingrich.. among other things, I have issues with any grown man being named after an animal of the lizard variety. Especially, when said lizard is also referred to as an Effet.. okay wait, now that I think about it, that name is rather symbolic of my feelings regarding Newt.
Love the blog and the way your mind works bbc! I dig anyone that bluntly states they are going to piss someone off and then LOL about it in the next sentence.
I agree about Georgia my brother and his family live there and I have never seen a state so infused with religion. They even have christian fast food places. Amazing Huh!!
Dawn, if you are referring to "Chik-Fil-A", you might want to take off your tin-foil-hat.
The gentleman who owns that chain is, yes, a christian. He made the decision to close his restaurants on Sunday, and very clearly states it is because he believes that the employees deserve to spend time on that day with their families.
Apparently you feel you have a right to tell this gentleman how to run his business? What hubris!
You know, just because someone chooses to follow their own religious path doesn't mean you have to belittle them just because it is not YOUR religious path. This man has in NO WAY harmed you, or your family by choosing to run his restaurant in this manner, I've been to one of his restaurants, the food is very good, and I did not in any way, shape, form or fashion feel I was being "preached at" while eating there.
You know - for all the bad things that some christians do - there are also many very good, very devout, very well-meaning and non-judgemental ones as well. Some of them are my closest friends and family.
Maybe you are being what you accuse them of being, eh?
Hum, I don't know anything about "Chik-Fil-A", never heard of it.
And I don't care what days an owner chooses to close his/her place of business.
And while I do pick on christians a lot, they are not the only ones I pick on.
After a lifetime of experiences though, I dare say that christians in general have screwed me the most while patting me on the back and telling me how wonderful they are.
Geez, if you're going to screw me out of some extra money just be up front about it.
Walmart is a christian outfit, but I still shop there, shopping is limited here and they have good prices on a lot of things.
Well, like I said, the world is crazy.
"I’ve had enough of those stupid fucking right side republican christian monkeys fucking up this country."
Me too!
Billy, I laughed so much. It was well worth reading it all through, not just for laughs but also your mature wisdom. You should take up sex again and spend your remaining days populating America with offspring who think like you.
Being a fairly well adjusted broad, I am quite comfortable with you stealing anything from my blog that interests you, particularly since I plan to steal your living will as a present for my doctor.
Fuck Yes, is a funny book, a satire on how you can get through life by just saying YES to everything! Thanks for the comments, yes I think I do get it.
There are so many things to say about this blog and I'm forgotten them all (who ME? Absentminded...?)
I will say you're lucky to have Helen, but you know that =)
Oh and critics, yep, as long as they're not jealous of you, they can really tell ya what's what!
Post a Comment