
Ducks have to eat also I guess.
It was nice again yesterday, I got some more work done on the camper. The weather keeps getting warmer and I will be able to work on it more.
My twenty-year-old toaster oven died yesterday, I bought a middle priced one that will do a 12 inch pizza. Nothing fancy, but will do what I want one to do.
Spring is in the air. Helen went out on the spit with me for a while the other day. I’m sitting in the truck looking at things with my binoculars when she says, “Look, those cute little birds are fucking.” That Helen, what a cool sense of humor. And so comfortable with her place in the world, and the most patient woman I know.
What gender are your best friends? Two of my best friends are women, that know me personally, not through this blog where I test how people think and do things, but believe me, they are not like most women I know. Just saying. I have one very good male friend that I see a few times each week also.
Hammer, I wish I was well known enough to piss off a billion people at once. That would be so coooool.
Hey you big jerk, you didn’t say anything nice about my quilt. I called you a big jerk because I called a friend a little motherfucker one day and it really pissed him off. Turned out that he prefers to be called a big motherfucker. He, he, he.
BTW, even between dogs and mothers there are conditions to love. Plenty of them.
Everyone seems to be concerned about the number of hits on their blogs, I don’t know why, I only care about change. The goof off blogs gets the most hits, meaning that you are really all a bunch of goof offs, just saying.
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Two suicide bombers blew themselves up Tuesday in a crowd of Shiite pilgrims streaming toward the holy city of Karbala, killing 93 people in one of several attacks targeting the faithful ahead of a weekend holiday.
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush said Tuesday that U.S. and Iraqi forces are making important progress in a security crackdown in Baghdad but warned that America's enemies will retaliate with deadly attacks.
That man is either very delusional, or just an out and out liar. Or both.
Stocks Up As Investors Eye World Markets.
Stocks up after convincing the suckers that it’s rosy out there. In other words, stocks up as world eyes greed. What ever, it’s just a bunch of monkeys fucking around trying to screw each other.
It’s laundry day again here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse. No war in my town, life is good here, guess I’ll just ignore the rest of the world the best I can for a while, nothing I can do to change it. BBC

10 comments:
Like Hammer..
My blog has went many different directions since I started it. And some of it is a real mess of mumble jumble as I've worked through things.
I think that we both started them hoping in some small way to help change the world somehow.
And we each have our way of doing it. I'm not really seeing any results though.
I'm trying to retreat from it all some. Summer is coming and I want less time at the computer and more time at the beaches and mountains.
Thats funny the quit pic was a vox with a big red x in it yesterday.
Now that I see it I can say it's a nice quilt without bullshitting you :)
I don't care about hits anymore I just tried to get the word out so I wasn't just talking to myself. Hmm I guess I still talk to myself sometimes.
This summer I'm going to put the kids in the car and take them camping and fishing. The blog world will have to take a rain check.
quit= quilt vox = box. Damn these fingers...
Each one of us has our own unique way of makin a difference in this world..N I guesss that what is Important
A lady asked me if she should be reading my other blog.
I don't know.
No one should read either of my blogs unless they enjoy going crazy with me.
LOL
Now I know how Einstein felt.
Yes, we do see *eye-to-eye* on lots of things.
btw, thx for stopping by both my places today! :+)
I ggot in particular concern with the Iraqi bombing...i think it never will stop.EVen if BUsh is to parade his loyal troops out of Iraq, its most likely going to lead to a complete civil war before the victor finally controls that troubled country.
.....and about the lady in the photo? she looked cute and how on earth can she forget squat without awareness of what is around her...the duck i mean..IN Africa and Uganda to be specific, ducks are dirty birds aaprt from the wild ones..but absilutely tasty!!
20 years is a good run for a toaster oven.
Helen sounds like a really wonderful lady. My best friends are still the ones I went to college with. Though Friend Scott is fun and my friend Betty is amazing...my mountain friends. I just don't get out much though into the world anymore.
My best friend in the world is my husband
But that friendship could not be maintained without my girlfriends. A half dozen or so women who tell me that my butt looks big or that my eyes are sparkly.
The girls who tell me the truth... those girls, they're my best friends. We were in diapers together and our children are being raised together.
I trust them in every way. It's a gift to have the girls.
Post a Comment