You know that you want to send this to some deserving person.I tried out my new toaster oven, baked some biscuits in it, it works ten times better than my old one ever did. Grrrr. My air mattress started leaking yesterday, sometimes things just seem to happen in bunches.
I’m pissed
Just so pissed
I can’t find something I had in my hand just a few minutes ago
So tell me something, can you pinpoint the exact day and hour that you lost your mind?
Are you sure you ever had one?

13 comments:
Eddiie....
It's true, if America pulls out of Iraq they will keep fighting. It just seems to be their nature to do that. But America didn't need to open that can of worms.
Ducks in America are pretty clean for the most part. Americans in general take pretty good care of their critters and provide reasonably clean living spaces.
PHILADELPHIA - An unknown number of new George Washington dollar coins were mistakenly struck without their edge inscriptions, including "In God We Trust," and made it past inspectors and into circulation, the U.S. Mint said Wednesday."
I've been to the Philadelphia mint. I hauled a load of coins out of it to Los Angeles.
I don't recall what amount of money it was but it was about a forty-eight thousand pound load of coins.
Everyone seems to think that a civil war is the absolute most worst thing that can happen to a country.
Sometimes it's necessary just to establish "We are gonna follow rules, and these is the rules" for the dumbasses who don't like rules.
I've always been absent minded. It's only ben recently that I've had any type of clarity.
Lost? It's in it's jar under the bed. That's where I keep it.
It's hard to keep track of things when you keep getting pulled in all directions. Seems once I start doing something, another "emergency" interrupts me.
"air mattress started leaking yesterday"
Hate it when that happens!
btw, I've added you to my blogroll. :+)
I think people who are absent-minded are probably the deepest thinkers and have many more interesting things to offer to the world than those who are totally on-to-it all the time.
I say that because I am one of the absent-minded ones - although, as Hammer said, I have been getting better....
Hope you're "pissedness" has subsided...
I so hate that. That happens to me a lot. It's like the damn pixies have been in the house moving stuff about.
i have to say i adore your mind, lost or not, it clicks with my train of thought. i have always and will continue to tell people i am god, they are god, and religion is a like a comfort blanket to the children of the earth.
also, i've been doing a web site type journal for 10 years (long before the blog craze) and i have never been obsessed with hits or publicizing my blog. i read a lot of blogs but i rarely comment unless i see something i really dig. and i dig your mind.
i'll be back.
A mind? What's that?
Hugs BBC.
Hugs to you also, Dan.
Hugs to all.
Huh! This is interesting! am also one of this people who keeps doing that! I guess it's coz there's so much stuff to do, that I keep rushin along !
Lots Of Love!!
Post a Comment