Saturday, March 17, 2007

Nice day

Nice day isn’t it? Big peace protest here today, I’ll be there of course.

I’m not going over to Laurel Ann’s anymore, her husband is an angry ASSHOLE !!! Life is about choices and I chose to not be around assholes. I’m pretty easy going and I don’t need that crap.

Hey, have a nice day…. BBC

8 comments:

Ryan said...

The power of choice is a great thing. I choose to not be around assholes too. I have a hell of a time living with myself.

BBC said...

Yeah, choices.

A lot of people work for assholes because they make good money, but I've never been able to do that. My world doesn't revolve around money.

I was working for one years ago and he ragged on me for some stupid little thing, I told him he was an asshole and I was quitting at the end of the day.

He offered me more money, I said something like. "No, I don't work for assholes."

At the end of the day I was gone.

carina said...

A couple of months ago a good friend & her partner came over. He is nice enough but a 24/7 drunk, which makes him somewhat boring but usually easy to ignore.
On that night, he was sloppy drunk and belligerent. I kicked him out. It felt really, really good when I stopped playing Gracious Hostess and realised I did not have to let that crap in my life and in my house, ever.
(I quit drinking and thus have fairly low tolerance for obnoxious drunks.) :)

BBC said...

Carina.... I drink, but I don't tolerate drunks. Good for you for doing that.

supergirlest said...

oh, the irony.

i was just stopping by to tell you not to bother to drop by my spot anymore. your comments are consistently negative and i've grown quite weary of them.

and that's my choice.

BBC said...

Supergirlest... No problem, not much of interest there that is going to change the world anyway.. :-)

Karen said...

OOPSIE, maybe her hubby is the jealous type.

KATHBEE said...

Awww, that's a shame you like Laurel Ann - oh well, she can come to yours I guess.