Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
48 comments:
Carina, Vinicio is a Native American, I don't blame him for being angry.
As for what you say about blood lines, it's pretty much true. It becomes somewhat of a mind set.
Americans are all crazy anyway.
Vincio,
Why don't you just do yourself a favor and catch that virus yourself first? It's quite obvious that you have no intention of actually making anything better here, you just want to bitch about how things aren't to your liking. I read your blog when you had it. Trust me, you're not all that special, Snookiedimples. We are ALL god/goddess in evolution.
BBC - take a nap. Does wonders. I should know - spent the whole weekend doing it!!
*hugs*
Geez, Sewmouse, all I do is bitch about how things are also. LOL
Well, I do get out and do a lot of other things though. I think protesting on the streets have more of an effect than our blogs do. That is where the news media is.
Nice you see you back, hon. Hugs.
Hey, just when I return, you're leaving...
NO FAIR!! :+)
We all need a break occasionally. I've gotten to where I won't even leave this farm unless I have to do so. Perhaps we can just hibernate a bit to rejuvinate ourselves.
Ach, BBC, I just get tired of little teen-ies/tween-ies who have a crap load of angst that they feel the world just OWES them to get rid of.
I can only take so much adolescent moaning and whining before I wanna slap 'em silly and let them know they didn't invent "goth".
Hey now, I just got back into blogging. Dont leave me now sweetie. I can understand you wanting to take a break, believe me I needed one. So I hope you get back here sooner then later. Because you will be missed. XOXO
But blogging does make a difference. It helped turn me into a good Christian mofo. I whole-heartedly agree with MM, you should come back. And come back twice.
You can't change people - you should know that by NOW BBC!! ;)
But do come back because you make me laugh!! You're more up and down than ME - and that's saying something!!
And we'll figure it out alright, but it just might be too late....
Sewmouse...i have no idea who you are and what you do but you your judgement is completely wrong. I don't believe the world ows me anything, nor do i claim i invented "goth." Since you are wrong on this, you are perhaps angry and actually bitching on our age difference. You having mentioned age and stereotyping on one's behavior makes you a fool. And you want to slap me silly? I think you are just experiencing a post midlife crisis/with menapausal symptons.
As my dear friend bbc knows, unless you are logical and reason when trying to make a point i suggest you refrain from false judgements. Only an idiot will judge on what someone posts on a blog.
---Damn women, always in a mode of arguing----
Vinicio..... My spirit loves your spirit, it really does. But it would be wise of you to listen to Sewmouse some even though she rags on you some.
We are much older than you are and have gained wisdoms you only think you have at your young age.
You are a 22 year old Native American still living with your mommy and sister, using them.
You have read a lot of books and gone to a monkeys college for a while. And you watch a lot of stupid wrestling on TV.
But !!! You have yet to go out and spend a night on that stump to become a man.
So would you do God a favor? Shut the fuck up because you don't know what in the fuck you are talking about.
Like I've told you before, get back to me in thirty years. You fucking kids think you know everything when you have experienced nothing.
Hugs, you little twerp.
Vinicio......
If Sewmouse doesn't slap you silly, I will. :-)
Hugs.
Well, take a break if you must. I'll still be here. Sometimes a few days away from the box brings a fresh perspective.
Vincio tried to bring his shit over to my place.
Vincio is not welcome there.
Vincio is a little boy who thinks he is a "man" but really just discovered that his penis is not just something to use to write his name in the snow.
Vincio still lives with his Mommy? *laughing* And he thinks he can tell US about life?
ROFLMAOTPSOMN
Vincio won't ever get laid with that kind of stupid attitude.
WOW check out the language used be the "wise" elderly; Fuck, Stupid, god. In my culture i was taught to respect elders but with that attitude and such damn ignorance i can't help it. I guess the internet is the last place you unlearned folks can freely express yourselves without getting derided by society. Let's see:
Here we have BBC, a brute whose brain has degenerated to a point where he suffers from delusions. "I AM GOD in evolution"
HAHA!!! Anyone who claims to be god should quickly be put to sleep before he starts raping kids because i am "allmighty"
likewise, Sewmouse, another old hag who finds her last days in this earth most satisfying by judging people online. Bitches i came from a third world country where i can surely say none of you have actually lived in...and WTF? why is sewmouse talking about my penis? HOw fucking immature are you? And you guys are supposed to be a bunch of 55+ elders who have mentally developed?
You old fucks are so lonely and suffering from extreme brain cell loss that blogging is the only thing that keeps you sane. It has even come to the point where Billy Cook comments on his own entries!
At the age of 23 i can assuredly say that as far as Spirituality and wisdom goes i have surpassed both of you hags. And BBC please don't ever compare yourself to Albert Einstein, PLEASE.
Dear children, you CANNOT argue with me in the manner express yourself in. I will come back later for your child-like counter-attack and your display of WISDOM. Maybe sewmouse will start talking about my balls rather than my penis.
HAHA you folks crack me up...a litte.
BBC lonely? I think not! When you learn to speak to others in a respectful way you will be much happier, Vincio. You might even make some friends. Let go of all the hostility and act like the wise and spiritual man you claim to be.
BBC is very much the gentleman and very much the tiger. Grrr!
Vincio with delusions of adequacy, how quaint.
Just go stick the revolver in your mouth, little boy. Nobody wants you. You're a pustulant boil on the ass of the planet.
Vinicio ..... You should cut back on your drinking and pot, it's afflicting your thinking. Hugs.
Melissa..... We just like to insult each other once in a while, it's a family thing ya know. LOL... We really do love each other though. Hugs.
And don't go sticking a gun in your mouth, it won't solve anything. I'm sure that Sewmouse is just kidding.
If you get older you will get wiser, I hope. Hugs.
Not all dogs are loving.
Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
I think i will be the adult here and end this meaningless flailing... i'm gonna repeat myself again: they say with age comes wisdom ... but then again it's just saying.
Adieux.
I agree. It's a total waste of time. That's why I do it.
Hugs.
Sigh.....
*Thumps, Vinicio on head with a rubber mallet*
*hands Vincio the revolver*
I wasn't joking.
I just found you and your leaving okay I've done that too, so take a rest and come back. I always enjoy reading your stuff. I owe a couple of the brats taht think the world owes them and I can slap them!!!
While I can agree that if Vincent departs our planet it's not like the world will miss him because he isn't making it a better place anyway. But I'm not handing him a gun.
His choice for destruction seems to be booze and pot, so be it. No point in making any loud noises with a gun. His mommy might be taking a nap.
Have a good break.
Conservative Christians never shoot themselves. We shoot others in the name of Jesus. Then we do lunch.
WAIT A MINUTE!
I believe i already ended this childish name-calling, yet i come back to see that BBC continues to ramble about god knows what. Are you an idiot?
I thought BBC was leaving...yet he has commented on this entry 7 TIMES! What is this a MORON?
BTW you fucker,i've never done POT. Just because i want to doesn't mean i have. What the fuck are you on? It's obvious you have lost the ability to think.
I know you love my attention but it's best you quit mentioning me.
Rudy.... How quaint. How sick. Jesus of course thinks that you are a fucking idiot. When you fools are gone from the face of this planet it will become a better place.
Stupid fucking christians with guns. We need to blow all of your brains out because you are one of the biggest problems on this rock.
Just saying.
Vincent... I could fucking care less about your attention. And in case you haven't noticed, you fucking idiot, this is my blog so I will comment as much as I like and if you don't fucking like it that is just too bad.
Are you going to spank me for mentioning you? Hey, boy, does your mommy know you have a blog?
Look, you stupid fuck, if you didn't look at my blog you wouldn't know what I was saying, so it wouldn't bother you.
See how simple that is you dumb fuck? Hugs.
See, i did stop. But then you thought "i want MORE comments, so i will TRY to insult Vincent"
"it's a waste of time trying to tell the monkeys on this planet what they are" -BBC
I think you should ask yourself what you are first before calling everyone else a monkey. Though even a monkey can make better sense of life than you can. This is BBC's usualy rant:
"FUCK, FUCK, fuck, idiot, fuck, Dumb fuck, fuck....and fuck some more"
-Wise words of BBC
Thanks for dropping in again Vincent.
You wouldn't recognize wise words if they slapped you on the side of the head though.
Hey, is that your mother I hear calling you? It's okay, ignore her and go watch your stupid wrestling.
When you get tired of this pissing contest that you can't win, you will go away.
Love and Hugs.
Jesus H fucking Christ on a popsicle stick. What a fucking fan club.
I'll tell you what BBC you may be an abrasive asshole, but you are an honest person with a good handle on human nature and spirituality.
fuck em.
Lots of people have emailed me and told me to stop dealing with you. I say fuck em. They said the same things about my best friends of 25 years. they are still here and so am I.
BBC, you have officially reached a new low by bringing my mom into this.
"Hey, is that your mother I hear calling you? It's okay, ignore her and go watch your stupid wrestling." - More wise words of a "god"
And i didnt know we were on a contest to WIN something.I guess if by win you mean have the last word then fine i will make your life very constructive. But if you mean WIN as in arguing with reason, logic, acuity, and verbal aptitude, and above all, MAURITY rather than name-calling, then anyone reading this will know who is the victor. Altough it will not be admitted.
Throughout this whole time i felt like i was talking to a kid in a 63 year old body. You disappoint me, i thought you would argue with some substantive knowledge. I was truely wrong.
I wouldn't be surprised if you write numerous entries about me or continue to senselessly attempt to "win". Old fool. Go argue with the 17 year old GIRLS that you randomly insult.
See yah,
Vinicio
Oh lookie!! Vinnie, the spawn of the TiaJuana Donkey Show Starlet returns... despite saying he was leaving... * chuckle*
The infants just can't STAND not having the last word... LOL
Really is a shame his slut mommie didn't ride the rusty coathanger express.
Hey, BBC?
How do you argue with "MAURITY?"
*snicker*
He, he, he.....
Actually, we all sound like children.
Want to bet that Vincent will have at least one more comment?
ONE????
*snicker*
A little baby boy like that can't just leave it go at ONE, Babe. He'll be frothing at the mouth and screaming at his monitor in impotent rage.
Infants who live with mommie do that, you know, cry and scream when they don't get their way. And this one thinks he's "mature" enough to sit at the fire and talk with the planet?
On his blog he was whining because he had to pay for his cellphone and cable TV so he can watch his stupid wrestling. And other bills, it seems that he thinks he should be able to spend his money on booze and gambling.
But I guess mommy won't pay all of his bills for him. Fair enough, I hope she is getting some rent from him.
haha! i didnt say bye to my dying friend, sewmouse.
but first: HEY EVERYONE I LIVE WITH MY MOM!!!
Sewmouse, your diluted brain has reduced you to frivolous bashing. Sad. My mom is a slut? Haha, she is not the one with benign/malignant cancer all over her body. She's not the one with an uncontrolable itch and all sorts of sick diseases. Anyone reading your blog would think you're a government lab rat gone lose.
And you talk to the planet? At your age you have truely gone deranged. Or it may be the effect of multiple drugs running through your body.
since i'm here. Sigh, BBC, it's obvious you have nothing left in you. All you can do now is critically analyze my blog entries, word for word. Mr "god" i suggest you continue to learn. I also suggest you to stop your pedophilic ways and leave the teenage girls alone before you get slammed.
It's obvious you folks are overly senstive to go berserk on your own entries. You can go crazy with the numerous comments and entries on this young person who lives with his mom and "knows it all". Haha, i remember BBC used to be my bitch, he used to praise and glorify me. Awwww....
Now that i have humiliated and embarrased you i will take my leave.
One last thing, when you are are sitting around the firing and "talking" to the planet, i suggest you sit ON the fire.
Yep - told you the infant couldn't stand not getting the "last word"
*laughs uproariously*
He, he, he.
Vincent, you are so stupid that you don't see what we are up to, do you?
You suggest I sit on the fire? I am the fire. :-)
Hugs, you little idiot. :-)
Now Sewmouse, you know that he won't get the last word hun. No one has ever had the last word against God. I was the first words in the universe and I will be the last.
Just in case I want a second opinion from your household, Vincent, what is your mommy's phone number?
BTW, just how often do you.... he,he, he, think of having sex with your sister?
Venicio,
Who does your hair?
You know, with some good product and a new do, you could probably land yourself a man...or a woman if you're weird like like.
BBC,
I think Vinicio needs a friend. I think I'm the man for the job. I can turn him around, turn him over and turn him around again.
What's a 'firing'? Is that anything like a fire ring.
Venicio,
Do you need a friend, honey? We could be friends. Real gooood friends.
;)
I agree, Vincent needs some friends.
Post a Comment