Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nag, nag, nag

Sewmouse keeps nagging me for a camper project update. For millions of years the girly monkeys have been nagging God for one thing or another when all I want to do is sit on my lazy ass and enjoy the wonder of life. Yesterday started out as a beautiful sunny day so the first thing I did was fix Helen’s breakfast and take it over to her after my morning nap. The second thing I did was sit outside on my love seat for a while enjoying couple cups of coffee. Later it clouded up some and got a bit windy but I did yard work and mowed some of Helen’s and my yards anyway.

As stated before, I haven’t been working on the camper much but being as the girly monkey (hugs) keeps pestering me I installed a few more foam panels. Then I put on a pair of rubber gloves left over from my failed career as a wanna be breast examiner and ‘welded’, glued everything together with spray foam. So other than some leveling off and installing the surface materials the back wall and part of the ceiling is done.

I need to purchase more foam panels before I can do more, I will get some on Friday as they will be on sale that day. Today is laundry day here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, all you fucking monkeys be good, okay?

Rudy, tell your piece of shit God to fix things or get the fuck off of my planet. Thank you, hugs.

I keep telling you frigging monkeys that God is a spirituality only, but you just don’t get it, and you are really bad at being it. So what you see is what you get, and it’s exactly what you deserve.

Hammer, you don’t understand what I’ve been saying anymore than most others understand. Capitalism the way it is being done is just wrong. Just because they have you convinced it is right doesn’t mean that it is right. Remember, your kids will have to work in that system someday, don’t expect them to be as lucky as you have been because there is a lot of monkeys out there that just want to use them. Hugs….

Fuck, now I’m cranky, piece of shit planet, stupid un-evolved monkeys, my apple tree is smarter than you are. Have a nice day. BBC

15 comments:

BBC said...

LOS ANGELES - Volatile weather swept through Southern California on Tuesday, delivering downpours, hail, snow, and fierce winds that capsized boats and toppled power lines and trees. Nearly 185,000 customers lost power.

He, he, he..... Mother Nature is going to kick the monkeys asses for over populating and not respecting her planet.

Dumb ass monkeys.

BBC said...

BAGHDAD - Off-duty Shiite policemen enraged by massive bombings in the northern town of Tal Afar went on a revenge spree against Sunni residents there on Wednesday, killing at least 45 men execution-style, police and hospital officials said.

And the dumb ass American monkeys won't be able to stop what the dumb ass Iraqi monkeys do to each other. They have been doing that to each other for thousands of years.

George Bush is a fucking idiot, that monkey isn't MY president.

Sewmouse said...

Since I don't watch TV anymore, I dont' get to see "This Old Shack", which I always enjoyed, watching Bob putter around like Marlon Perkins while his assistant did all the work.

So you are my replacement with "This Old Camper Trailer".

*grin*

Will you PLEASE stop sending your little fugly trolls over to my blog? I'd hate to have to delete all of HIS comments as well. (But I will....)

BBC said...

He, he, he...

I can't stop the trolls from visiting you, some monkeys are just really stupid, Sewmouse.

Is it the same troll? Hugs.

BBC said...

A Russian Czar's birthday arrived, and when he woke up, he saw
a message written in piss on the heavy snow from the night
before: "A happy birthday to you my Master, signed Ivan, your
loyal servant."

The Czar called Ivan and said, "It was nice of you to remember
my birthday, but how the heck did you do it? You are illiterate."

The servant responded, "Oh, it was simple. I was pissing in
snow and your wife was holding my dick!"

Anonymous said...

BBC sent me to Sewmouse's blog!

God travels the USA in a 40 ft. Southwind!

BBC said...

Rudy.... Big deal, God is not impressed.

Sewmouse said...

It's ok, BBC
If he wants to waste his time typing things that nobody will ever read, because they will be deleted shortly after being written, then it's his time he's wasting.

You would THINK that a little Xtian scumbag would be more CHRISTlike and not deliberately attempt to provoke others to anger - but then, most of the Xtians are hypocrites and posers anyhow.

BBC said...

But, Sewmouse, I like to piss those idiots off.

He, he, he.

In fact I think I will do a post just for him tomorrow.

*smirks*

Rosie said...

Camper seems to be coming along just fine!

I haven't had any more visits from your troll recently. I'm guessing it's the same one.

Anonymous said...

Don't try to post your way into Heaven. Jesus may forgive you, but God hates you. You will end up on a stick, and cooked to a delicious crispiness on God's hibachi. Tenderize, then salt and pepper yourself well. Jesus is the reasoning for the seasoning!

BBC said...

Rudy.... You fucking idiot, I am omnipresent, I was Jesus, I am God.

But you are so fucking stupid that you don't understand that Jesus was God in human form.

I don't hate you, I just think that you are a fucking idiot. A stupid fucking christian idiot that misread the bible.

By the way, would you send me another bible? I need more ass wipe. A Koran will do also.

Don't try to post my way to heaven? You idiot, you don't even know what heaven is.

Anonymous said...

AHA! Now you believe that Jesus was Him. I knew I could turn you around. I can feel a halo forming above me. That, or static electricity.

KB said...

so.........thought I'd just comment on the fact that you are a nice guy, cos you made breakfast for Helen and mowed her yard....

Anonymous said...

Dont worry about Rudy,he himself says, "I`m a parogy."