Thursday, March 29, 2007

According to Rudy

[Disclaimer] While God loves to pick on Christians and call them idiots, it is not to say that God thinks all Christians are idiots. Well, not complete idiots anyway, just that they believe really stupid things.

Rudy is obviously new to Gods blog and has not read all of his posts or he would know that extreme Christians get their butts reamed out here until they go away. We have a lot of fun with them here.

Rudy said, “God travels the USA in a 40 ft. Southwind!”

See, see, I told you that the Christian God is a fucking idiot. No respect for the planet at all, travels around in a motor home polluting the planet. The fucking idiot.

Well God is not impressed, God knows that monkeys know how to drive motor homes. Rudy does not know that this monkey has had an eighteen wheeler in forty-eight states and a lot of Canada and stopped driving trucks because he got tired being responsible for the lives of idiots like him doing stupid things around him.

Maybe that idiot God has one of those pretty little Christian crosses hanging on his rear view mirror, thinking that is going to protect his sorry ass. Or a statue of the not so virgin Mary on the dash, maybe a bobble headed one. Ha, ha, ha, what a hoot.

God has seen a lot out on those highways, I’ve seen plenty of those crosses, and the remains of the wrecks that killed those idiots and tore their bodies apart. I’ve seen what an eighteen wheeler can do to a puny motor home when an idiot does something stupid in front of it. And seen them torn to pieces in ravines because the idiot monkeys lost control, or burned to the frame.

Yeah, God is not impressed that monkeys can drive motor homes and he isn’t about to protect them. God could care less if Christian monkeys die, he lets them die of their own stupidity’s everyday because they have no respect for life. And Mrs. God cares even less than God does, she tosses all sorts of things at them in order to get rid of the idiots.

Dumb ass Christians…….. *Rolls eyes*.

I paid my property taxes yesterday, so I am now rent and mortgage free for another year. It’s good to be that free. Have a nice day everyone, you also Rudy, ya dumb ass, be extra careful if you drive today, we are out to get you. It’s nothing personal of course, other than we don’t like extreme Christians, hugs. BBC

12 comments:

BBC said...

Rudy said..... "I can feel a halo forming above me. That, or static electricity."

LOL, yeah, Rudy, you need a tin foil hat. No one has ever turned God around into being a Christian.

Kath, yes, I fix breakfast for Helen everyday, she is eighty-four and I do lots of things for her. She is the sweetest little lady that I know.

BBC said...

BTW, Rudy, if you ever happen to be in my area, stop by. And bring some fucking beer, it helps God deal with this stupid planet.

BBC said...

A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the
blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, he said: "Now,
boys, if I stood on my head the blood, as you know, would
run into it, and I should turn red in the face."

"Yes, sir," the boys said.

"Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the
ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?"

A little fellow shouted, "Cause yer feet ain't empty."

Sewmouse said...

You know, it occurs to me that children like Rudy and some of your other trolls actually think they are being clever.

It sure is going to come as a rather unpleasant shock to them in a few years when they realize that the diametric opposite is, in fact, true.

BBC said...

Shoot Sew, I think I'm being clever. LOL

It looks like it is going to be another beautiful day here. George is retiring, he is a great guy, I'm going to his retirement party this afternoon.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

I'm pretty sure God is Jewish.

BBC said...

5000.... Are you being funny? Because I'm laughing. :-)

Anonymous said...

*bonk

Sewmouse said...

Mental picture of "God" with elbows on desk and head leaning on hands...

"OY VEY - Look vat dem Monkeys be doing NOW!!"

Anonymous said...

I am highly insulted! You did not mention my superior sense of style or my ruggedly handsome features.

How dare you!

BBC said...

Rudy, actually, you are a kind of good looking monkey. I was good looking before I got so fucking old.

He, he, he.

Sewmouse said...

Guess I'm gonna have to send you some cash for new bifocals, BBC.

*grin*