Monday, March 26, 2007

Interesting comment

[Update]… This post will be here for another day, maybe longer, the comments may get interesting. I’m just adding a bit to it today Hugs… BBC

Fuck Starbucks

I have coffee, and cocoa, and Kahlua. Why in the hell would I be stupid enough to pay four fifty for a cup of really good coffee when I can make my own for under a buck in the comfort of my own home? Only silly monkeys do things like that.

I got an email of an offer to download some Christian ring tones for my cell phone. Fuck no, God doesn’t want any fucking Christian ring tones.

Do you pray to God? I don’t pray to God, I’m God, why would I pray to myself? God is a fucking idiot. (You are laughing aren’t you?) I do communicate with the cosmos but that is different. I ask nothing of the cosmos, yet in strange ways it takes care of me. On the other hand, I don’t expect much, certainly no special treatment.

Some humor for you monkeys. Yeah, God is also a monkey and likes this stuff, get the fuck over it.

DOE RE MI BEER, by Homer J. Simpson.
DOUGH... the stuff...that buys me beer...
RAY..... the guy that sells me beer...
ME...... the guy... who drinks the beer,
FAR..... the distance to my beer
SO...... I think I'll have a beer...
LA...... La la la la la la beer
TEA..... no thanks, I'm drinking beer...
That will bring us back to...(Looks into an empty glass)
D'OH!

[End of update]

Jamie posted an interesting comment on my other blog. It’s worth posting here. With my comments of course.

Honestly Billy,

You have to stop insulting the monkeys.

“The Monkey”
By Dave Bartholomew

Three monkeys sat in a coconut tree
Discussing things as they are said to be
Said one to the other, now listen you two,
There's a rumor around that can't be true

That man has descended from our noble race
The very idea is a great disgrace
No monkey has ever deserted his wife
Starved her babies and ruined her life

And you've never known a mother monk
To leave her babies with others to bunk
Or pass from one on to another
Till they scarcely know who is their mother

Here's another thing a monkey won't do
Go out at night and get on a stew
Or use a gun or club or knife
To take some other monkey's life

Yes, man descended, the ornery cuss
But brother, he didn't descend from us.

Not to take away from Dave’s interesting words but I’m sure that he did descend from them, but something went wrong along the way, for one thing he dreamed up bogeymen God’s in the sky and called it Christianity and Islam and things like that. These two religions alone cause way to many problems on this planet. Just as many as the atheists do. I’m telling you, it’s a spirituality only, and we are it.

Yesterday I went to George’s home that he is getting ready to put on the market and finished up a few last things. In the evening a load of firewood arrived at Helen’s so today I will stack it in the woodshed and start splitting it up.

A good joke

A foursome of guys and a foursome of women are at the first tee for a round of golf. The ladies are taking their time. When the final lady is ready to hit her ball, she hacks it ten feet.

She goes over and whiffs it completely. Then she hacks it another ten feet, and finally hacks it another five feet. She looks up at the patiently waiting men and says apologetically, "I guess all those fucking lessons I took over the winter didn't help."

One of the men immediately responds, "Well, there you have it, you should have taken golf lessons instead."

15 comments:

none said...

If we descended from monkeys how came there are still monkeys ;)

BBC said...

Hammer, please don't ask me stupid questions.

Because some lines didn't evolve higher is why.

I swear, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Hugs.

Anne Johnson said...

Hammer needs some fucking lessons.

BBC said...

Anne...... He, he, he.

none said...

Not sure if you noticed the "wink" emote.

I was making fun of the creationist argument.

Anonymous said...

Adam and Eve were not monkeys!

Fucking lessons on a golf course is an abomination. God damn it!

BBC said...

Okay, Hammer, :-)

Rudy.... Shouldn't you be visiting a Christian blog?

Adam and Eve is a stupid fucking story made up by idiot ancestors. Are you really stupid enough to believe that crap in this day and age?

If you do, someone did a really good job of brainwashing you. But hey, we have some great jokes about them.

Know why fish smell like women? LOL

Geez, your God is a worthless piece of shit. Hugs.

BBC said...

Hammer, I know how things are, like cold wars and such. I'm just saying that it shouldn't be that way.

dawn said...

You my friend are hysterical. People need to lighten up. I posted a joke on my blog take a look. I'm sure you'll get alot of comments on this but hopefully Vinicio won't show up and start with you again

BBC said...

Vinicio is always welcome here as a part of our journey. He is young, and confused. It's okay. It's not his fault my ancestors fucked up his native soul. Not that his native soul is right about everything either.

Sewmouse said...

Fuck Starbucks indeed.
Hershey makes sugar-free choco syrup. I can make my own iced mocha lattes now, and not deal with the blood-sugar issues. Woot!

However, I still haven't figured out how to make an adequately similar caramel frappaccino. I am having trouble finding sugar-free caramel sauce, for one thing.

So... working on the trailer today - new photos tomorrow??
*nag*

Anonymous said...

BBC,
My God is not a worthless piece of shit. He is a priceless piece of shit!

No Mas said...

Starbucks tastes like bitter, day-old crap. I'd rather grind my own beans.

BBC said...

Rudy..... What ever, a piece of shit is still a piece of shit and your God isn't worth two bits. Just look at how the moron has let the world get.

KB said...

Well, I like Homer's DO RE MI poem...... and that's all I've got to say.....OH, and the 'golf' joke too!!!