A Minister and a Redneck
A pompous minister was seated next to a
redneck on a flight across the country.
After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.
The redneck asked for a whiskey and coke,
which was brought and placed before him.
The flight attendant then asked the minister
if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust,
"I'd rather be savagely raped by brazen
whores than let liquor touch these lips."
The redneck then handed his drink
back to the flight attendant and said,
"Shit, me too. I didn't know we had a choice."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I bought a new lighter yesterday, a Ronson jet lighter, it was only three bucks and it will blow your balls off. Some new things are pretty cool.
I also bought six more foam panels for the camper, so maybe I will get more done to it in the next week if the weather warms up enough.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A Manhattan art gallery cancelled its Easter-season exhibit of a life-size chocolate sculpture of a naked Jesus on Friday after an outcry by Roman Catholics.
Oh for Christ's sake, those thick headed Catholic's just don't know how to have any fun. The stupid monkeys.
They had a overwheming desire to taste the body of christ especially his giant chocolate schlong.
Oldie but goodie! Have a great weekend.
You wanna hear a better joke?
Kirsten's pathetic attempt to sell her book on blogger. What kind of selfish person puts her own book under the "favorite books" category with isbn number and all.
"if you want to read more, buy my book" WTF She's one of those ambitious ass wipes who will go a mile further to raise sells and recognition, cause i can guarantee you that that book has no valid or necessary information. How self-involved is one to post a GIANT picture of yourself in the front of the book?
unless it's a book on physics, promoting a book on clouded self accounts and distorted philosophical views is what the world doesn't need.
Ah, Vincent, she is just one of those folks that likes high society. She works her way up some and then gets kicked back down. I guess she just doesn't know her place, or can be happy with just having a roof over her head. It's my opinion that there is a lot of fiction in her book. If you find it in a library I suppose it will be in the fiction section, or in autobiographies.
But Kirsten is okay, in her own way. There is a fun side to her. She is just delusional is all.
Anyway, I'm going to a peace protest on the street today, I hope that the rest of you do also.
Actually, Vincent, it is her blog, I recon she can try to sell her book that way if she wants to. She sure doesn't like the critics though. But they just go with the trade.
I suggested that she send a copy to the New York Times book critic, if they like it she would sell a ton of them. If they don't.... Well.
BBC, I agree with you that blogs are a total waste of time. So I have to ask you ... why do you have TWO of them? Isn't one enough of a time waster for you?
Hugs.
No, Dan, I am driven. It's not that I want to be doing this. My preference is to be kissing boobs. Hugs.
good one!
so u guys not only blog but also have discussions on em !!
in the words of the great sage and present junkie, ace ventura l-o-o-s-e-r-s
gotta love those brazen whores!!!!!
Me too!
BAWAHAHAHAHAHA I just lifted this and posted it.
hahahahahahahahahaha!! love that joke!!
Self-promotion is sometimes the only way to get to where you want to be.
Post a Comment