Saturday, March 10, 2007

Freemasons

Yves….. I would love to take up sex again, but I’m on a strange spiritual journey, women don’t get it and I’m not into, um, supermarket sex anymore. You know, sex with just anyone. It was okay when I was younger but I’ve come to see it as somewhat of a spiritual act between two spiritual people. Just try finding a woman that can hold your hand and look into your eyes some during that act, I haven’t. I don’t know what most women are anymore, but they sure are not very spiritual. I’ve got great genes or I wouldn’t still be alive but I’m not interested in producing more children, that is a big responsibility and I can’t afford it, the world is over populated anyway. I sure do like to talk about sex though. :-)….. Wisdom comes with age and many struggles and putting things in proper perspective, you really don’t get it out of books or by going to college.

Alistair… In deep sleep you do not decide what you dream about, one part of your brain decides while the other side is asleep. You can only decide what to dream about in light sleep. I can do a deep sleep dream thing when I’m wide-awake though. I’ve learned how to let my brain run free and have some fun with itself. It’s very interesting.

What are the odds that as I write this that the pope is jacking off? How many Catholic priests are? Hey, just wondering.

Laurel Ann, whom I’ve known since moving here, one of my dearest friends with tits (he, he, he) made the graphic posted here, has invited me over to show me some things on her computer this afternoon. She likes a lot of the mushy things that I do so I’m guessing she has some interesting things to show me. I can’t watch Utube with my computer being as they are too much for my modem connection and she has a number of them that she would like to show me. I like her mind, it gets a little goofy once in a while, I can’t convince her that we are God and Goddess, but she is a good down to earth woman with few needs, one of the few I know.

I’ve know this man for years (I spend a lot of time observing and learning about people, having experiences with them) that wanders around this area a lot. Mostly he is a loner and lives in the woods most of the time. I'm one of the few people he will talk to very much. He spends a lot of time at the library learning about aircraft building, science, and things like that. He can’t keep his mind focused well enough to do much work but he is generally pleasant and interesting to talk to.

When he is taking his meds properly. When he screws that program up he starts getting pretty weird and out there. Then the Freemasons are after him again, I don’t get it, why do people that are out of balance always think the Freemasons are after them? The best employer I ever worked for was a Freemason, they are pretty good people in general, they have to go through a lot just to be a Freemason. I think that those that have a bone to pick with a Freemason are people that has somehow screwed one over and lost a damn good friend and supporter.

The last thing I would worry about is a Freemason coming after me. People that are paranoid about that don’t seem to understand that if a Freemason was after them that they wouldn’t be here to be paranoid about it because they would already be dead. I’m not saying that all their religious views are right, but they are good people. So just go hug a Freemason….. BBC

New post on my other blog this morning also.
My other blog

6 comments:

BBC said...

Until scientists that are messing around with trying to understand brains and how they work recognize that there is also a spiritual gene, I didn't fucking say religious gene, they can't see that the brain often is at it's best when one part of it is asleep and not screwing with that spiritual part.

Ian V Mulder said...

The only thing I don't like about the graphic is the wording: each moment of your life. In my book that is preaching. You can do what you like with your life, and it's not my business. Each moment of my life is certainly holy but I don't have to tell the whole world. But I suppose I just did, assuming the whole world reads your blog.

Ian V Mulder said...

As for spiritual sex, you may meet the right person. I married one when I was your age!

Yves (aged 103 and still going strong)

BBC said...

I guess you could call it preaching, Yves. Nothing wrong with some preaching.

I didn't make the graphic, I just agree with it is all.

As for age, I'm omnipresent, so I've been around for billions and billions of years.

103, really? I'm right impressed that a part of me has lived that long and is still doing well.

Maybe you should be telling the whole world. :-)

Yeah, the whole world reads my blog, right. *Laughs*

I wish. We are but specks of dust. But I do have readers from all over the world, that is interesting.

Have a great day. Hugs

Karen said...

"What are the odds that as I write this that the pope is jacking off? How many Catholic priests are? Hey, just wondering."

*scratches head*

might be easier to figger out how many aren't!

KATHBEE said...

You do like talking about it, don't you, who doesn't?...I think you've had sex with the wrong women...

You must agree you get some knowledge out of books though - my problem is I don't read enough!! In fact lately, reading blogs is the MOST reading I've probably EVER done, and probably the most LEARNING I've ever done too come to think of it.....
And hahahaha, Karen!! You've got a point!! ;)