Sunday, March 11, 2007

Preaching-teaching & bitching since – Forever

Yves, of course there are good and bad guys in the world. Or good and bad minds. I find it hard to believe that in England that there isn’t also some there. Are you saying that you have no jails or prisons there? I’ve watched English websites and blogs for years now, I know that there are a lot of drunks and screwed up people in England also.

“As far as I know, no one wants to kill me, therefore there are no bad guys.”…… That is an interesting, but narrow minded statement. :-)… Do you live in a root cellar? Do you think the fuck wit president of my country is a nice guy? He’s a fucking idiot !!!! Don’t you see all the wars and crime out there. There are people that don’t like you, would kill you in a heartbeat, maybe it wouldn’t be premeditated but it could happen. Sorry, but that is just how the world is, things like that happen everyday.

Try to forgive my preaching sometimes, who wouldn’t expect God to do some preaching. ….. Dude. I preach, teach, bitch, and sometimes get weird, get the fuck over it. LOL

I have a porta potty and use it all the time. It’s one of those two piece ones where the super duper turdy things are stored in the bottom and the upper part is a fresh water reservoir for the flush water. I don’t use that function, I use a one gallon spray bottle like gardeners use to spray the poopers out of the bowl, it takes a lot less water that way and does a much better job.

So I went to Laurels yesterday, took a shower, and did some weed whacking for her, and a few other little things and then we looked at some cool things she had on her computer. Her server was down so we couldn’t get on the Internet. She had a funny George Carlin thing so I burnt it to a CD to bring home. I left two pairs of pants with her to put new pockets in and borrowed Bob’s electric chainsaw so I can cut up some pallets I have here. She also trimmed the back of my hair some.

Some friends of mine that used to live here were in town so I went to Beer Church to visit with them for a while in the evening. It was also Rodney’s birthday and he was already drunk on his ass at 6:00 PM. I didn’t want to put up with that shit so as soon as I got there I tossed one of his arms around my shoulder and drug his drunk ass out to the van so that Judy could take him home. A few of the customers bought me beers in appreciation. Sometimes we just have to accept that some of our friends are fucking idiots. But that doesn’t mean I have to put up with them when they're are like that. The next time I see him I will ream him a new asshole for making a damn fool of himself and being a pain in the ass for Judy. She puts up with that all the time but if she is willing to do that I guess they deserve each other.

Any fucking way, gotta go. Have a good day. BBC

7 comments:

BBC said...

While I was at beer church I also sang one karaoke song. It was nice to see Lou and Darrel and some other friends for a while but I was out of there before 10:00.

Karen said...

Sometimes we just have to accept that some of our friends are fucking idiots.

yeppers, the ones who voted for bushie!

none said...

England has a violent crime rate that is starting to rival ours, they don't punish their criminals harshly and the cops have released statements telling people not to call them unlses there is a body.

I've dealt with drunks many times, even though I was just a customer it usually was left to me to break up fights and toss abusive drunks out on their ear. The owner usually tipped me 20 bucks everytime I helped him out in that capacity. But the stupid ass never banned anyone.

KATHBEE said...

I dislike drunks in any way, shape or form....I have to say that I have been guilty of it myself on the odd occasion (especially when younger) and who hasn't? But regular, pain-in-the-bum drunks who do it ALL THE TIME - should be put out of their misery! (and YOU BBC have helped me say what I think - I never would have said THAT a few weeks back!! - thanks! I think???)

It's the crime and 'activity' we DON'T hear about on the news that's even scarier.....

BBC said...

Kath.....

I've done my share of drinking, I've never hid that fact.

It's my Prozac for putting up with this world.

But other than a few times when I was pretty young I have never been a problem. And even then, not much of one.

I don't care if people drink to put up with this world.

Drink, dance, sing songs, whatever, just don't pick up guns and start shooting people. And don't be too much of a drunk.

We are one. Why doesn't everyone get that???????

Ian V Mulder said...

There are far too many people in jail in this country.

Yes, I believe there are drunks and screwed up people in this country, but "bad" would not be a good description.

Of course your president is not a nice guy. I can hardly think of anyone nastier. The problem, however, is his power, not his inherent evil nature. If he were a supermarket shelf-filler with a nasty temperament, he would not present so much threat to the world.

It's the same with gunmen, whether on the streets in gangs or claiming drug territory, or fighting wars "just" or otherwise. Guns give killing power. Killing your enemy from the relative safety of a helicopter is more evil than skilled swordsmanship in hand-to-hand combat.

I hate Blair much more than Bush, because Bush is someone else's problem and I don't know how to get rid of him. I have joined the Conservative Party because I like nice David Cameron, but I do not like the idea that his party supported Blair on renewing our "nuclear defences" - which are not defences at all but immoral means to get power for our so-called national interest.

I think "national interest" is inherently evil.

I'm not being narrow-minded in suggesting that the only bad guys are the ones wanting to kill me. I am suggesting that this is the way people commonly see things. If I am brought up in a family of criminals, the police and judges and jury will be bad for locking my daddy away.

I wish I could view the phrase "the bad guys" as a quaint americanism, but it annoys me greatly, I'm afraid.

Even to speak of bad guys is to participate in an evil, for it is a way of dividing up the human family into those who are to be respected and those who are not. It terrifies me that there is this country called the United States of America which enters into such judgements that it tortures, kills, imprisons and humiliates people without a qualm, for they are bad guys.

People of america, it's not enough to call your president an idiot, an evil man etc. He is still your president, you have to take responsibility for that. You can distance yourself from him a little by not talking about bad guys, and start to realise we are just one family.

I don't intend to preach, you just got me boing.

Ian V Mulder said...

i meant going not boring