Monday, March 12, 2007

Describe God to me

No, let me describe God to you. God is the collective consciousness of all. Now can you see what a mess God is? Don’t confuse God with Nature, or what I often call Mrs. God, she is still a mystery in many ways also. But the people on this planet have to get over this nonsense that there is a bogeyman in the sky God directing their fate and take responsibility for the fate of mankind. Accept that they are a part of this collective consciousness.

Lets see what I have for a little humor here. A beautiful young blonde woman was appearing in court to face a public disorder charge. When her name was called out in the court foyer, she brushed her hair, checked her make-up, took a deep breath, and walked into the court and took to the witness stand.

The charges were read out, and she was asked how she pleaded. "Not guilty," the blonde answered emphatically.

The prosecutor then approached the blonde and said, "Is it true that on the 11th of December last year you committed acts of gross indecency with a one-legged dwarf who was waving a union jack on the roof of a car, whilst travelling at over 100 mph through the centre of London in a blizzard and you were totally nude?"

The blonde composed herself, looked straight at the prosecution council and calmly said, "What was the date again?"

A blonde goes over to her friends' house wearing a T.G.I.F. tee-shirt. "Why are you wearing a 'Thank God it's Friday' tee- shirt on Monday?" "Oh no!" the blonde says, "I thought it meant: 'Tits Go In Front.'"

A new post on my other blog.
My other blog

9 comments:

BBC said...

Look at the Frazz comic today.

It's true, the multitude of books are making mankind ignorant.

In large part because people read the wrong books, or believe what they read.

BBC said...

He, he, he.
Andy Capp

Sewmouse said...

Poor Laurel Ann - slaving over those pockets... *giggle*

I told you it's just another mechanical engineering project, Dear! Just because it's fabric instead of drywall doesn't make it less so.

Ah well - gives the girl something to do for YOU instead of you doing for her alla time, so that's probably good and all.

You should have come to the seminar with me. There were 8 ladies there all duct-taping themselves into t-shirts to make patterns for dresses. You'd have had a blast (or been embarassed out of your nut... *grin*)

none said...

TGIF lol

BBC said...

GUATEMALA CITY, Guatemala (AP) - President and Mrs. Bush are going today with Guatemalan President Oscar Berger and his wife on a visit to Santa Cruz Balanya, a town of about 10,000 mostly indigenous Guatemalans, to stress the need for social justice and equality.


The distribution of income throughout Guatemala is lopsided. The richest 20 percent of the population receives two-thirds of all income. As a result, about 80 percent of the population lives in poverty, including more than 7 million who live in extreme poverty.

Shoot, that means that Guatemalans don't treat each other very well either. What the hell, America is getting to be the same way.

I should just give up, all is lost.

No Mas said...

ANother reason most Latin Americans are poor is the damn Pope telling them that birth control is wrong. Those folks are breeding beyond their means.

Rosie said...

That's very Jungian.

So glad the fudge got to you and you enjoyed it! I'll have to send you a bit of the white chocolate next time I make it. That's a surprisingly good one too...I don't much care for white chocolate and I really like it.

Mona said...

& I was wondering...what a 'spiritual mind' is...can a Spirit have a Mind? I thought Mind could only exist as the subtle part of body..human or animal.

Karen said...

A blond gets a new cell phone from her husband.

The next day she goes to Wal-mart and her phone rings, so she answers it.

It was her husband. He says, "How's the new cell phone?"

She replied, "Great...but how did you know I was at Wal-mart?"