
There were more people at the Peace Protest yesterday than I’ve ever seen there, it was wonderful to see. I hate these stupid wars, I don’t care what clans of monkeys are fighting them. Spirit hates wars, and thinks more people should protest them by getting out on the streets.
So yesterday was also St. Patrick’s day. I saw a picture on a ladies blog that reminds me of some I when I was kid. Hard times, good times. Simple times, I like simple times. I'm part Irish, an Irish lady once asked me to marry her, good woman, no fancy needs, maybe I should have. Good Irish women don’t have a lot of fancy needs, until they get Americanized. But not all of them let that happen to them.
I went out in the evening with some friends and had some of the best corned beef and cabbage than I’ve had in a long time, I had two servings. Other than that I didn’t much notice that it was St. Patrick’s day.
Never mind the green hair...... LOL..... BBC

9 comments:
New post on my other blog today also.
Don't know why I bother though, I see that I'm not going to change the world this way.
My other blog
I've seen mail order brides get Americanized, leave the husband and go have a real life.
Not sure what to think about it but I guess these guys who pay money for a wife are taking a risk.
I hate wars too. only because it is too damaging on the environment.
I prefer all humans to fall prey to a virulent virus.
All that one suffers from unhappiness erupts from our tongues, We learn from listening to our detractors and giving them nothing in return until we are good and ready, as the ill and unfit choice of words may obstruct their understanding.
Have a lovely day everyone. Thanks for calling Bob.
Vinicio, wow you are certainly a cheerful chap, aren't you.
You can't be part Irish.
When I moved here from Scotland I found it highly weird when people would tell me "Oh, I'm Scottish! (Or part Scottish. Or German or French or whatever)" Then go on to say, they'd never been there, knew absolutely nothing about Scotland really.
This is peculiar to America, and extremely peculiar to people who are ACTUALLY from these countries.
What they mean is, they had an ancestor who actually WAS from there, but how that makes one "part" someone from a different country is completely illogical and incorrect.
"corned beef and cabbage"
Oh, that sounds so good, why didn't i think of that!
I get discouraged also when the world doesn't change just cause I want it to...but I like to fight the good fight....keep it up..some people listen...
I so love the green hair, though, Billy! It does sound like you had a good day though...corned beef and cabbage!
[As an added note I want to add that my body liked the corned beef and cabbage so much that it used it all up, I never took a crap the next day.]
Post a Comment