Sunday, April 08, 2007

Fuck Easter

Why don’t you idiot Christians just shove a truckload of Easter eggs up my ass and beat me with a tire iron? Those eggs won’t even be feeding starving people. Fucking idiots, you don’t even know that the story that ended up in the bible was written four hundred years before it got in there. Fucking idiot monkeys. You are not being Christians, you are being idiots using that Jesus to excuse your sorry ass lives while you kill each other today. Big deal, everyday is the spirits birthday, everyday is the spirits death, in humans.

A few days ago an attractive lady, a Jehovah’s Witness came around with a flyer, the headline on it was.

We invite you to REMEMBER THE GREATEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED on the anniversary of his death.

I ask you, just what in the hell made him so great other than a bunch of bullshit pushed by a bunch of idiots? Just what in the hell exactly has he done for this planet? Ah, I forget, morons don’t believe in evolution. They have to have a bogeyman in the sky God.

I get a bit irritated when someone hands me a flyer like that so I didn’t think to ask her if she wanted to have sex with God. I should have at least laughed at her for being such a stupid monkey. “Oh, you’re a Christian? Ha, ha, ha, that is pretty funny.”

Screw Easter, it’s just another day and I’m not honoring it anymore than I honor the holidays of any other religions. I could be okay with the Easter bunny crap if it wasn’t associated with a stupid religious thing, but that just makes it an insanity. I’m just getting to be a cranky old man, I’m going for a walk. BBC

12 comments:

BBC said...

The U.S. military on Sunday announced the deaths of four American soldiers, killed a day earlier in an explosion near their vehicle in Diyala province northeast of Baghdad.

*Yawn*

Whatever, it's just stupid dead American monkeys fucking around where they shouldn't be in the first place.

Dead American monkeys, dead Iraqi monkeys. Whatever, glad to be rid of them and I wish they would just kill each other off faster. Stupid monkeys.

Anne Johnson said...

Ever ask yourself what bunnies and colored eggs have to do with Jesus? NOTHING. NADA. NOT ONE DAMN THING.

Just another holiday of the bored gods abducted by the Christian monkeys and grafted with Jesus crap.

BBC said...

Anne, right.

Even though I haven't figured you out. LOL

But I love what I want you to be.

Mona said...

Relax BBC.Breathe in..breathe out..

Just answered your comment on my blog

Btwn..The reports of your death are exaggerated?

It must be the MEDIA playing trunat again!

BBC said...

Mona, I have no choice but to breathe in and breathe out. It's required for life on this planet.

I'm going to bed, a spirit in a human body needs some rest, I will look at your blog in the morning.

Take care, hugs and all that.

KATHBEE said...

Blimey......talk about up-tight. JW's don't celebrate Easter, or Christmas. Just saying.

I rejected your comment on my blog - but ummmmmmmmmm thanks for visiting anyway.

I think people who are comfortable with themselves and their chosen 'religion' or 'path' or 'evolution' or whatever you wish to call it, don't worry quite so much about other people's choices.

But what do I know?

BBC said...

Kath..

Right...

What do you know....

What will you know in another twenty years?

Will it look the same as it does now?

I think not.

dawn said...

BBC I think you need a rest you are seeming a little more cranky then usual you should go fishing. I've always found that relaxing. You see I don't fish I just send all 4 men out of my house to fish and I have wonderful peaceful hours. So go relax and have a great day

BBC said...

Dawn.... I don't fish anymore. Those poor fish need a break. I buy what they have already killed and have in the stores. Catch and Release is just being mean to fish, so I don't do that either.

I do go to the beach a lot, and just sit and be at one with the universe.

I'm making just a few more posts here and then I'm going to shut up and stop letting the world drive me nuts. It's just a bunch of monkeys fucking around and I can't do anything about it. Hugs.

Dave said...

Haven't read enough of your posts to judge; but, what's with the invective?

"Dead American monkeys, dead Iraqi monkeys. Whatever, glad to be rid of them and I wish they would just kill each other off faster. Stupid monkeys."

How 'bout poor young kids caught up in another old people's war?

I gather the monkey moniker is related to the evolution thing; but, I don't get how antipathy for religion leads to antipathy for dead humans, evolved or created.

Ripple said...

He won't answer you because he is a shit-for-brains kook.

Dave said...

BBC,

I'm not sure why you posted your comment to my comment on my blog; but, I wanted to let Paul F. know that you did respond. Paul, here's the response and my reply:

Hi Dave. I almost missed your comment on my blog. It's true, you would have to read all of my blog post to understand where I'm coming from.

That is one problem with blogs, people don't read them from page one to the end, like books.

You said, "How 'bout poor young kids caught up in another old people's war?"

Ah, collateral damage. Not pretty is it? But lets face the cold hard facts of life. Unless you are a christian of course, then you won't.

There are too many people/monkeys on this planet. Being selective at this time is past my concern as long as the populations get reduced.

Besides, you are an American attorney, I wouldn't put it past you to defend a person that kills a child even though you know that person killed a child because all the evidence and witnesses are there.

How does that make you feel at times? The judicial system in this country is bullshit and you know it.

BTW, I don't watch sports, it's just a bunch of monkeys fucking around. I'm going to have a few more beers and go to bed.

How much have you studied Einstein and Russel and others like them? If they where today they would be saying what I'm saying, that we are God in evolution.

It's just a fucking spirituality, not an omnipotent being. Hugs.


Dave said...
Not to ignore the rest of you, and thanks for the comments, but, BBC, you need to chill out. For the rest of you I came across his blog and left this comment:

Haven't read enough of your posts to judge; but, what's with the invective?

"'Dead American monkeys, dead Iraqi monkeys. Whatever, glad to be rid of them and I wish they would just kill each other off faster. Stupid monkeys.'"

How 'bout poor young kids caught up in another old people's war?

I gather the monkey moniker is related to the evolution thing; but, I don't get how antipathy for religion leads to antipathy for dead humans, evolved or created.

For some reason, BBC didn't respond on his blog and came over here.

BBC, my thoughts on your comment. You need to start making some sense. Dead kids in Iraq as collateral damage in some sort of Malthian population reduction program? I should be uncomfortable as a lawyer defending an accused child killer? Under your world view, isn't my hypothetical client doing yoeman's working in the population reduction program? You should praise me, not try to shame me.

You say the judicial system is bullshit and posit that I know it. Not much reasoning there.

Finally, the "hugs" at the end just doesn't quite get it for me.

Best Regards,

Dave.