Sunday, April 15, 2007

A great deal

Once a year there is a food bank drive here in conjunction with the landfill where you have the chance to clean up your place of a lot of whatever and take it to the landfill for only five dollars a load. This is a really great deal because my place has a lot of crap on it, some was here when I got the place, and some I have acquired in my work and journeys. My place is a kind of transfer site in a way, things flow to me, I find new homes for all that I can, and once a year get rid of the unwanted crap. But I’m starting to do less of that, want more time for other things.

So yesterday I loaded up the pickup with a lot of crap, it isn’t a tall load, but I flattened everything I could so I could get more on the load. I tore a dryer apart, salvaged what I wanted off of it (copper and aluminum and a few switches and sensors) and made the rest of it flatter than a pancake, as you can see in the picture. I’ll use the tub out of it for a planter, I’ll post a picture of the load tomorrow.

So the squatter monkeys trailer that I pulled off of my property the other day, I was told by another man that there is a warrant out for his arrest. I don’t know the details though. I don’t think that he is a really bad monkey, in fact I kind of like him. It’s just that he can’t get his shit together and uses others. I didn’t stay out and watch the yard last night, I needed a good nights sleep. Not that I ever sleep well.

Geez, being a spiritual being that is omnipresent I hate being raised by and living with monkeys, don’t you? Just saying. BBC

5 comments:

BBC said...

Check out the Sunday BC comic. This world could be run on a lot less taxes if done properly by honest people.

BBC said...

LONDON (AFP) - The brain, not the heart is responsible for high blood pressure, according to details of a study by British researchers released Sunday.

That was an interesting news story, but I figured that out years ago. Even with all the stress of my journeys I still have good blood pressure because I have learned to control that part of my brain well enough to keep the blood pumping properly.

Don't ask me to teach you how though, it's something you have to figure out on your own. Reducing wants and needs helps though.

none said...

I hate throwing stuff away but I don't have the space. I accumulate so much shit I end up donating almost all of it.

Luckily we have sidewalk pickup twice a year where they take everything but tires.

Still don't know what to do with tires I can only make one swing lol.

BBC said...

I'm allowed to take four tires, but I don't have any to take. We don't really have a landfill anymore, closed it a while back. Now all the crap goes to Oregon. And they are welcome to it. LOL

Anonymous said...

i read that you loaned Kirsten money and that then she sent an e-mail with some kind of curse?

CHILDREN!

By a curse she probably meant to send a virus..haha