Saturday, April 14, 2007

Monkey relocated

Yesterday afternoon I borrowed a bigger pickup than mine and I removed the squatting monkeys trailer from my yard to out on the parking strip and locked my gates. The fence on the street side is a six foot chain link fence so It’s pretty clear that no one is welcome if the gates are locked.

But just in case he were to come by and do something stupid I took a quilt outside with a camera and cell phone and spent the night on my outside loveseat fondling my gun. He didn’t show up, my guess is that having discovered that there was no way he was going to access my electricity he gave up. At five AM I came in and went to bed. If he hasn’t moved it away by Monday I will tow it somewhere else but I’m busy doing other things right now. That gives him a chance to move it to a location of his choosing. I did speak to a sheriff’s deputy yesterday so that it would be on record that he had broken into my power supply. I could have pressed charges and they would have rounded him up and tossed him in jail but I figure that I would give him a little break to see if he can get his shit together. Yeah, I know, wishful thinking.

So the only thing of notice last night was that the monkeys sure as hell make a lot of noise. A spirit can’t even spend the night out in nature without having too listening to all the noise all night long. If I ran this planet I think I would have a ten PM curfew, those monkeys don’t need to be screwing around twenty-four hours a day. Any that yapped about freewill would get its little monkey butt swatted. Even the less evolved monkey clans sleep through the night, but the clan of men is ran by a bunch of children.

Hammer sent me something interesting in an email.

The world is like a tree full of monkeys,
All on different limbs at different levels.
Some monkeys are climbing up, some down.
The monkeys on top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces.
The monkeys on the bottom look up and see nothing but assholes.


Searching for meaning in your life? Don’t you think that being God would have meaning? Maybe everyone could get on one level. BBC

8 comments:

none said...

10pm curfew? damn you're strict.

Actually I don't go outside and make noise after 7pm.

I guess I'm slowing down

I would have probably pulled the trailer to the woods and hid it ;)
But I can be an asshole when I get riled up.

BBC said...

Well, some folks can get it together a little, and some can't. All I can do is try to give them a break as long as they don't cause too much damage or do me any harm.

I wouldn't hide it on him, that would just make me another asshole. If I move it on Monday I will call his dad and tell him where it is. Being as it will be on his street. LOL

BBC said...

As for what Hammer sent me, you don't always see smiling faces when looking down, or even when looking side to side.

And when looking up you notice that some asses look better. Ah fuck, we all crazy.

Davoh said...

"the world is like a tree full of monkeys"?? A viewpoint held only in America, perhaps? Planet Earth is much larger than the opinion of a few bigots.

BBC said...

Davo.... I'm not sure of what you are saying because I hold a lot of views that oppose America even though I live in it. This part of me anyway.

If you think that is a view held only Americans you are losing it my friend.

And the world is much larger than your opinion. Hugs.

Davoh said...

Billy B, am just a simple people person. Can, I guess, waste much time and energy whiffling with words.

Fact of life.

Davoh said...

Oh, and by the way, my "opinion" is that there is a lot of energy available in the universe.

Perhaps we can collect, and shove bits of it here or there .. heh.

Ryan said...

Not to give out too many ideas, but trailers like that burn really fast.

And it's much easier than moving it.

BBC, I think your a scary man, but I also think your right most of the time.

"And the world is much larger than your opinion"

I've made a small mental note to not argue in public with you after that quick comeback...

That was good.