Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Well Ladies

I was going to stop blogging for a while because I started this blog right at a year ago in an attempt to convince mankind that we are in fact God in evolution. I feel I have failed at that so I was just going to slack off on posting unless I had a camper update or something. But Sewmouse and Mona got in a little interesting pissing contest so I have to address that the best I can at this time.

But first a little shortcut….In the smoke shop they now have a lighter that is soft and shaped like and will double as a dildo. It even vibrates when you flip open the end of it. It is called God’s lighter. LOL

Mona asked….
BBC does being Spiritual entails being Rude? [Sometimes, Jesus was pretty rude a lot of the time]

Ps..I am really interested & open to discussion about what spirituality means to you. [I’ll try to get a post on that by Sunday, right now I think I have better things to do, because I think I know how to think ya know. LOL.. Actually, I hold in contempt almost all religions and beliefs unless they are saying that we are God in evolution because God is a spirituality only and not a bogeyman in the sky.. And I’m not always sounding spiritual, I’m in human form for christs sake, I’m living a humans life. Hell, no one can be spiritual every minute, not even that fuck up of a Catholic pope. You just know that at times he is hiding away watching porn and jacking off. Or bouncing on a nun. That may be one of the best kept secrets of that religion.]

And Mona, I wasn’t asking how folks from India in America are doing, I want to know how the ones that are working for American’s in India are doing money wise. But thank you for your extra thoughtful comments. I to am happy with what others see as little. Only I don’t see myself as poor. My property and everything I own is free and clear and I’m okay with what I have. And I’m okay with unions, as such, they help lift everyone up. Some of them do get too greedy though, greed is rampant in America.

I don’t know about cow fucking but a man in America recently got caught fucking a dead deer. LOL Actually, there are all kinds of sick folks in America but I’ve always preferred women myself, and no kinky stuff, even with them.

Sewmouse said….. P.S.: A "doctorate" in India is the equivalent of a 3rd grade education anywhere else in the world. [Okay Sewmouse, I think that was a bit harsh and unfair. I’m not all that fond of certificates of doctorates issued by any institution of ANY COUNTRY on this stupid planet for the simple reason that they have too much monkey shit in their teachings. However, I’m sure that there are some pretty well educated people in India that have better than third grade education’s compared to our so called education’s. It’s a known fact that our own education system is going to hell anyway, I wrote about that over fifteen years ago.]

Look, life is our education, if we are paying attention we learn more in it than we do in any institutions unless we are seeking a trade like bookkeeping or mechanics and such. I don’t know what Mona’s doctorate is in, but she seems fairly knowledgeable to me. At least wise in some ways.

Sewmouse, at times I suspect that you do not like anyone of a different nationality or color. I hope that I’m wrong and that you correct me. Yes, I’ve seen some business people come here from India and buy businesses here, and then run them into the ground. Not that they where all that good of businesses in the first place. But I’ve also seen some that did a fine job of taking care of their business. Hell, I know plenty of Americans that are the same way, they just trash their business.

Let me digress for a minute and state that the biggest ‘pig’ I’ve ever experienced was a Chinese lady. Mind you, I don’t have a lot of experience with the Chinese peoples even though there are a lot of them in this country. There are a few Chinese folks in my town running restaurants and they seem okay, but this lady is a smear on all Chinese here. She would come to the Friendship Dinners with her kids and I swear, they all ate like pigs at a trough. I hated to sit at the same table with them. She could barely speak English and she kept getting knocked up by some other Chinese guy that she went to visit over in the Seattle area somewhere and making more of those little monkeys. And you know that the taxpayers are supporting her, and those are the ones that we notice the most. Well, that is just an FYI. But frankly, I wanted to shoot the lot of them. Let me quote Mark Twain.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.-Mark Twain

Mona, for now I suggest that you read a few of my old posts. Hugs.
The Spiritual Park
My old retreat
Port Townsend
Sunday Fellowship
And this old post is funny in a way.
God loves Tim

13 comments:

BBC said...

Mona, I've often wondered why India as a civilization that is much older than this one has not advanced as much as this much newer one. I say that with tongue in cheek of course.

But in part I think it is because of your lack of unions. Why should any peoples allow others to be a lot richer than they are at their expense.

I can assure you that Jesus, or any truly spiritual person, would be considered a union supporter.

We shouldn't need them on this stupid planet but as long as there is greed we will need them. Hugs.

BBC said...

Some humor

A good friend of mine recently got back from a trip to Sedona, Arizona. Sedona is the place where New Age freakazoids are flocking because they believe the place has mystical and healing powers.

Anyway, my buddy said he was walking down the street when he came across an American Indian in full regalia with a long feather headress raising his right hand and saying "some" to all the women walking by.

My buddy went up to him and said, "Don't you mean 'how'"?

The Indian looked at him and said, "Me know how. Me want some."

BBC said...

BTW, Mona, I am living proof that at this time in time and space that God is a fucking idiot.

But I do know that God has little to do with nature and creation, take that up with Mrs. God, if you can find her in human form with a voice, I haven't.

Sewmouse said...

BBC

No, I really don't care what color anyone is, I do have a problem with immediate nastiness from someone whom I have only tried to help get their point across more coherently.

I've met enough India natives here (we have an entire horde of the invaders in this area) who think that they're something "special" and don't have to speak English so that people can actually understand them.

India natives who have taken menial jobs here and yet will proclaim "I am a DOCTOR in India..." - as they prove themselves unable to perform said menial tasks.

India native males who push shopping carts into those of others in the market, who refuse to take orders from a woman to whom their job is subordinate.

In general, India natives upon reaching this country are poorly behaved and self-righteous. Just as "Mona" (Yeah, that sounds REAL "Indian")was when asked to use paragraphs for clarity.

Yeah, I've got a problem with ANY country that sells their citizenship so cheaply as to make it more profitable to fire Americans and hire their citizens - especially when those citizens are unable to do the job to an adequate standard.

I won't buy a Dell. They've outsourced customer service to India. I've had to deal with their so-called Customer Service. I've had these India natives hang up on me because they don't understand the question. I've had them give me answers that have nothing at all to do with the question, but were on the nearest post-it-note to their hand.

And all because these people value themselves so little as to accept slave wages for jobs they are NOT even VAGUELY qualified.

It's not nationality or color, BBC - it's hubris and stupidity that repulse me. Mona has both in quantity.

However - since you wish to have a conversation with it - I'll refrain from commenting about/to it again. In my mind, it no longer exists.

BBC said...

Thank you for your comment, Sewmouse.

I tend to think that when folks from India first get here they need to become used to and learn to live with this culture.

I've never been to India, just studied up on it some. So I don't really know how they treat each other there. I've learned that you can't really know a place without experiencing it. I used to hate California until I started going there a lot.

I've never talked to a computer support person in India but I have heard that it is not a good experience. These billionaire computer people can well afford to hire people that can speak proper English though. If they wasn't so fucking greedy.

And I agree that anyone coming here needs to learn decent English, and speak it.

But then I also say that the world needs to adopt just one language so that everyone can communicate better together. It's that whole "We are one" thing to me.

none said...

Good post. I don't think you have failed. You've made your point to a lot of people they just don't jump up and down and go apeshit about it.

People cannot all change overnight, but if you make em stop picking their fleas for a minute to stop and think you've done more than 99% of the people out there.

If you started charging for your lessons more people would listen hehehe.

Some people think free knowledge is worthless.

Keep on truckin and be patient with the seeds you've planted.

And quit bein such a dick to the people who agree with you and wish you well in your endeavor.

Mona said...

BBC..those are really insightful points you have made about spirituality. I agree with you about the religious beliefs totally there.

People are so blinded by the religious beliefs that they want Truth to conform to them. when it should actually be the other way round.

This is something I shall discuss with you in an E mail.This place [comment box] is not proper for such a long discussion.

I shall also answer your question in my mail tomorrow.

BBC said...

Hammer... It's true, a lot of folks don't think that something has value unless they have to pay for it. I find that rather odd myself.

I'm a dick to those that agree with me? Oh, well I need an example if I'm fucking up in that respect.

But then I have never said that I'm not a fuck up sometimes. LOL.. Evolution works like that, it stumbles along in fits. And mankind often takes it the wrong direction with all those stupid religious beliefs.

BBC said...

Mona, when sending an email to the Yahoo email address listed in my profile make sure you use something in the subject line that I will recognize. Like "Your blog". And it helps if I recognize the name of the sender.

That email address filters a lot of spam and I never see it. After getting an email from you I will provide you with a better address to communicate with me with.

Have a good day, It's time for my nap now. LOL

dawn said...

You know I was reading Sewmouse answer and I have to say that it is not just Indian's. We have a large population of them here and the difference I see is they stick together and usually don't let outsiders in. We also have a large population of Russian's (that includes all area surrounding and former. They don't feel the need to acclimate either. There really is no answer to this

BBC said...

Well, birds of a feather stick together, as the old saying goes.

But I think if I moved to another country that I would adapt to their culture. Then again, maybe not. Being a hell raiser I would likely try to change everything. LOL

No Mas said...

I agree with Hammer in that this is one of your best posts and that you DO get your point across. So much is wrong with the world and it all deals with people's belief system, whatever that might be. Compromise must exsist in some essence. In addition, I would be bored without alternative opinions!
It is my belief that if everyone thought that karma, god, budda, whomever would pay you back in kind, people's actions would be more thoughtful and focused on doing right.

Karen said...

"we are in fact God in evolution"...

I'll second that emotion! :+)