Friday, April 13, 2007

In my mind

Someday maybe there will be a good monarchy on this planet. More like a wise board of people running it than just one person though. These monkeys are not capable of governing themselves.

Usually I just put a piece of wood in the lathe and start carving and let it take its shape. But yesterday when I was trying to take a nap my mind starting designing Sewmouse’s toothpick cup. My mind does that to me a lot when I’m trying to sleep, I tell it to shut up but it tells me to fuck off because it is busy. That ever happen to you?

Some lady brought Helen a bunch of food yesterday. I don’t know why, we have lots of food at both of our places now and Helen doesn't cook except for pouring hot water over those noodle things and heating up some soup. So I have to figure out what to cook it all into. Everyone knows that I cook and take her meals to her, so it’s not like they have to worry about her being hungry. But I do believe in a kind of cosmic karma, that what goes around comes around. And Helen has helped many people over the years, mostly losers and users that never pass it all on, but other good people take up the slack so I guess I will just be thankful for the food and bake up that box of blueberry muffin mix. We’ll sure never be hungry here.

And !!! That nice Native American man I spoke about in an older post brought another load to Helen yesterday so now she has enough firewood to get her through next winter. I just have to get it split up smaller and re-stack it in neat rolls. No problem, I work on it a little most mornings.

Rick loves for me to go to his shop in the mornings and do a little work for him. Yesterday morning I rebuilt the bottom of a bucket seat that all but one of the springs where busted on. I don’t have to bother him a lot because I’m very good at figuring out things on my own. He showed me a new roll of steel spring material and the tools and I just figured out how to make what I needed to do so that he could keep working on what he is doing. I will never get into doing all that he can do, he is such an expert and it is just one of my current paths. I’m just helping him out without pay, I don’t intend on becoming a top-notch upholstery man.

Last evening I hear a ruckis out on the street so I go out to see what is going on, a car had ran into the ditch on the other side of the street and a lady with a four wheel drive had just pulled him out and they was disconnecting the chain. She said something like, “No problem, he just went in the ditch”, and jumped in her truck and take off east, he takes off like a bat hell going west and then spins around in the street and speeds east. The lady had turned around at the corner and was now headed west also. After he passed her he spun around in the street again and sped west after her.

Idiots like that fuck head should just be shot, I at least hope that before the evening was over that he was in jail.

The squatter that has his trailer in my driveway keeps plugging into the power box, I had tripped the breaker in the panel and put a padlock on the panel but last night he got the lock opened and turned it back on. That takes a lot of nerve. I put a notice on his door that if he hasn’t moved it by Sunday evening that I’m moving it Monday morning. Sooner if he does that again. I haven’t seen him for almost two weeks as he sneaks in and out. He is an other idiot that should be shot to make the world a better place.

The capitalist idiots that keep trying to get more people to come here so they can make more money off of them are damn fools. In twenty-five years we are going to have to start shooting them in order to save this special area. I’m sure that they don’t care about that right now though as long as they can make some extra money now. The fucking idiots. BBC

10 comments:

BBC said...

Kirsten sent me an ecard putting all kinds of curses on me. And to think I sent her money because she was whining about how hard she was having it.

There is one crazy woman. Put curses on me. Ha, ha, ha. I'm shaking in my sandals.

BBC said...

A man sent me an email telling me that I'm a complete idiot and an attention whore. I guess it's nice to be complete.

So I'm wondering, is he an incomplete idiot? And I could care less about attention, I just want the world to be a better place.

dawn said...

You know one thing I learned is humans or as you say monkee's are cruel. Why are they on you they don't have to read you like a tv if you don't like it turn it off. I'm sorry your having the trouble with trailer man still. Hope it works out for you. Have a great weekend

Sewmouse said...

No good deed ever goes unpunished.

BBC said...

Well, Dawn...

Many of them are just plain stupid and thinks the world owes them something it seems. But it gives me things to do and write about. LOL

You have a great weekend also.

Sewmouse said...

Oh, btw - that thing about your mind not letting you sleep when it wants to work on creative stuff? me too.

Last nite I was up for 3 hours drafting pattern and working up the numbers for your quilt. *chuckle* La Muse been busy this week.

BBC said...

Sewmouse..... Hugs.

none said...

Sounds like you have a monkey invasion. I know someone lie your squatter. They have no concept that there are others besides themselves.

I stopped helping people where it impacts my peace. I go out and do it anonymously.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

My own treacherous mind used to complete several-pages-long proofs in Physics while I slept.
It was always correct, too-a great boon while I was in varsity.

Guess it's not just creative stuff-or is it?

Now it sticks to Metaphysics and Maths-at least that part of me has started to grow up.

About the squatter-he'll just keep on using you until he's forced to go look for someone else.My commiserations.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

KB said...

He's got a nerve alright - trailor guy!!!

Nice to get some good karma come to you and Helen.