Saturday, April 07, 2007

John

What if John Lennon was still here? Just because he wrote a song asking you to imagine that there is no God doesn’t mean that it’s going to get imagined. It is still one of the most spoken words and it is NOT GOING TO GO AWAY !!!

Any idiot can see that. Now imagine that what he was saying that there is no bogeyman God in the sky, but only a spirituality called God. And that this God is you.

Imagine that John was still here, what might he be saying now? I’m sure that he would be saying, “I’m tired of you frigging idiots. Why don’t you just do me a favor and kill yourselves off so that we can have some peace here. Here, take this gun, kill a couple of people, and then blow your brains out, or get blown up by one of them, thank you.”

That is what you are doing to each other anyway. That and letting capitalists convince you that they are worth all the money they are making. You monkeys are sure stupid.

Yeah, imagine what the world is going to look like in twenty years because you fools won’t accept that you are God and work at saving this planet and mankind. All you do instead is humor yourselves and let others dictate your lives for you. What fools you monkeys be.

14 comments:

BBC said...

Rosie, I questioned how you think about some things, I see nothing wrong with that. I didn't get on you that hard, I just questioned what you think and stated what I think based on 63 years of unique experiences.

Hammer, that kind of thinking will get your kids dead in twenty years. Maybe the whole universe is warming up some, I don't know about that.

But I do know that only mankind has the ability to keep this planet alive, if he chooses to.

Our current capitalistic systems to just designed some folks rich and others poor. Changing how it works wouldn't make the worlds economies collapse.

As I've said before, your children will be growing up in this system.

BBC said...

If all I'm expected to do is kiss peoples butts on their blogs so that their egos don't get hurt, or that they don't have to grow any, to hell with it, I just won't visit and make comments on their blogs.

I've never stopped anyone from insulting me on my blog. Or stopped others from insulting others. It's all a part of growing up, or not.

BBC said...

Anyone living on SS disability because they screwed up and washed out in life and now live off of the rest of us.

I have the right to question how they think and do things. :-)

Just saying.

carina said...

OK, I'm confused. I'm seeing your responses but not the original comments.
I don't believe in god, anyway.

BBC said...

Carina, the comments are in yesterdays post comments, I just do my replies in the current post. Not everyone has time to go back and read the old posts and all the comments.

You don't have to believe in God, not a bogeyman in the sky God anyway, but not believing won't make the spirituality go away.

There is nothing in your profile, and you don't appear to have a blog, so I guess there is no point in us believing in you either. :-)

none said...

John lennon was a great musician and made people think. But I don't see how a multi millionaire has any credibility to tell us to give capitalism and live on a big collective farm.

BBC said...

Hammer, you are not following what I'm saying, I have never said that people should live on a big collective farm. I've only said that capitalism needs to be done differently.

In twenty years I bet you are not thinking as you do now. You will think back to me (I assume that I will be dead)and see that I was right. You just believe what they taught you to believe.

BTW.... Carina, you must be pretty young also. And if you don't believe in God what in the hell are you reading my blog for?

Not that it matters, I'm going to retire it in a few days. Hugs.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Keep going, God. We still love you!

That is, all those of us who know we're God anyway.

The rest of us monkeys will know it too, by and by.

Love,
Terri the Optimist in Joburg

BBC said...

Thank you Terri. But I'm tired, and I feel that this blog has been a waste of time so I am going to stop doing it and just try to live the rest of my time here in what peace I can find.

I love you also. Hugs.

Mona said...

lol, use the gun to do away with the gun.
woulldnt that put us all in the same boat BBC.

I wrote a whole thesis on that one, George Orwell's Animal Farm & 1984.

This is what he speaks about, out faulty system. & most of the rebel resort to using the same means as their opressors in order to try & get rid of them.

" double think" is the Orwellin term for that. To be able to have two mutually contradictory beliefs at the same time & believing in them both.

I guess, the only true revolution is the revolution of the self.Each man should change himself for the better or face the inevitable to come.

Dont worry, the world will self- destruct some day! :) sooner or later.

Rotten Johnny said...

"Imagine" is the word you should keep in mind, not the "no heaven"
lyric.

Imagine there is no God. The collective souls of the world are not God . The big invisible man in the sky is not God. Imagine NO GOD.

What do you imagine happens to the soul of a housefly when the evening edition or a speeding windsheild splatters it's body into a million microscopic pieces? You imagine nothing. You step on them and swat them. You spray colonies of them and not give it a second thought. THAT is reality. They don't have a human imagination. They have no imagination at all. They are realists.

Imagine a world of reality based mindsets. Not daydreamers. Not Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Vishnu, or any other religious idols. Just imagine it, then *splat* you're dead.

That is mother nature. She is not a divinity. She is only a rule that cannot be broken. Not even by human imagination.

Imagine no spirituality AT ALL.
THAT is nature. THAT is reality.

Don't IMAGINE it. just step the fuck outside.
;)

Dan said...

Imagine if John Lennon never wrote Imagine. Can you imagine that?

Happy Easter or Passover or whatever BBC!

Hugs.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

If it hadn't happened in 1980, I imagine some other idiot would have shot Lennon by now.

Gill said...

Blue the SPA Girl was here.

Hugs! Happy retirement. May you find the peace you are looking for.