I’m thinking about something because I can’t frigging stop thinking, but I’m still writing it. Maybe I will have it ready to post in a few days. I still think this blogging is a frigging waste of time on my part because I can’t change the world with it.
Maybe I can’t fix the world but I’ve been spending more time away from the computer. Taking a walk everyday and getting more done around here, making my little part of the world better. And yesterday a bearing froze up in my table saw. I have a big pile of pallets that was on this place when I got it and I’ve figured out how to easily tear them apart with a tool I dreamed up and then cut them up into firewood.
A new bearing for the saw is twenty-two bucks, I can buy a new table saw on sale at Sears for a hundred bucks, I’m thinking about what to do. But for now my friend Rick gave me a table saw that I can use to keep cutting up pallets, and if I wear it out he doesn’t care.
Anyway, it seems that Ryan's mommy got her hooters twisted out of shape because he was *gasp* talking about her on his blog and stating his wishes about his upcoming wedding to ‘girlfriend’ who has decided he should be married because she wants it to be illegal for him to hump other women, or for whatever reasons. Maybe even for the greatest and most confusing insanity of them all, LOVE.
But if mommy doesn’t want (or to know that) Ryan talking about her to all his friends she should toss her computer out in the pigsty. Welcome to this day and age of the Internet and how we all communicate with each other. Ryan wasn’t doing anything but expressing his thoughts and wishes. And stating her desire to take over and planning every frigging thing. Okay, I frigging have something to say about this because I have opinions and I think everyone is entitled to them.
Dear Ryan’s Mommy: Hi honey, how are you hon? What is with you getting your hooters all twisted out of shape because Ryan was stating his wishes? What is it with you taking over planning his wedding? Ann Landers would bitch slap you for that you know (only in a nicer way than a cranky God does). Ryan has a fiancée, it’s HER wedding, not yours. It’s up to her to plan it !!! You shouldn’t be trying to take that away from her.
I’m pretty sure that Ryan only had in mind too share the wonderful event with you and for you to host it, not take over the whole damn thing. He is your son, not your daughter. If you have ideas take them up with his bride to be, but respect what she (and he) wants because “IT’S HER FRIGGING WEDDING”. If you want to plan and pull off a big wonderful gig I suggest that you get married again, renew your vows to hubby, umm, if he is still around, I don’t know that much about you.
Geez honey, I hope you don’t get your hooters all bent out of shape because I’m *gasp* talking about you, like I said, welcome to this age and the Internet. Get over it hon, everything isn’t about you. In fact, almost nothing is about you other than you can share your shining star with others for a few hours if you don’t get all bent out of shape and want to control everything. Host: Look it up in the dictionary if you need to. Mostly in a case like this it basically means you plan and carry off the party, but not the event.
Let’s recap, Ryan is right and you are wrong, hugs hon. BBC
WASHINGTON - For the first time astronomers have discovered a planet outside our solar system that is potentially habitable, with Earth-like temperatures, a find researchers described Tuesday as a big step in the search for "life in the universe."
Anyone that thinks there is another miracle like this out there is a dreamer, astronomers play with their brains too much, with your money. Fix this planet before you worry about the universe. Some miracles only happen once and it would be wise of mankind to save this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Anyway, it is laundry day here at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse.
And payday, so I will be making the last payment on my scooter. Next month I will have an extra hundred dollars for a hooker. Oh, wait, I don't know any. Damn.
My auto insurance is due this month also, I've been with State Farm for many years, over twenty ever since a cute agent in Colville got me to switch.
Only two minor tickets in all those years, and no claims so I get a pretty good rate. $185.00 every six months, liability only of course.
Yawn, I think I will take a nap before going to town.
Hey you stop making fun of my spelling I was tired when I wrote the comment. Anyhoo I went over to your friend Ryans blog. I wish I could have seen the post that pissed her off but have to commend him for sticking up for himself and not just letting Mommy walk all over him. It shows she raised him right.
BBC...
You are too much. That was a great post. I may have to see if I can somehow slip this link through to my mom.... that will take the focus off my living area.
What she was really pissed about was the fact that she was going to surprise us by getting a marriage commission license and doing the honors of marrying us. I posted about how odd that was.....and word for word what I told her.
She sort of took everything the wrong way.
I am going to appoint you as my agent pretty soon.
bill, perfect response to the controlling mother.
best of luck ryan.
Post a Comment