Thursday, April 19, 2007

I want to stop

I want to stop posting for the most part, blogging has been a waste of my time and energy and objective of telling mankind that he is in fact God in evolution. Now if I could just shut off my brain. The more I see out there the more I see just how much more crazy mankind is getting and there is no point in my trying to tell you monkeys what you are. And a lot of blogs are just people/monkeys screwing around and not caring about the world at all. When I visit blogs where they are just talking about their trips, clothes, nice things, I just get irritated.

Terry, I didn’t start on my spiritual journey until I was about fifty, and it has been one strange journey. During my first fifty years every religion I looked at just looked like bullshit. I didn’t need a religion then and I don’t now. Why in the hell would God have a religion? During those first fifty years I did live by decent codes of conduct though, that is better than many people do. Besides, we should be raised properly spiritually instead of the way we are, then we wouldn’t have to be trying to figure things out later. And many still believe a lot of crap instead of the truth.

Ryan has me listed on his blog as a thinking man, maybe thinking idiot would be more like it. I think that we are all still idiots at this time in time and space. I’m a tick smarter than I was five hundred years ago though.

Hammer, sure I piss some people off because I question how they think and what they do, and how they use us. I’ve been called everything from passive aggressive to an asshole, and I don’t mind. Someone has to do it.

It’s one thing for people to write stories, if stating that they are only stories, but to write something as if it was an actual experience that you had, that is bullshit. Fiction is fiction and Kirsten writes a lot of fiction, bad fiction at that. The Christian bible is fiction, the Koran is fiction, you would think that people would be smart enough by now too see that. I don’t read much fiction, it insults my intelligence and I’m not interested in it for entertainment. Reality is fucking strange enough for me.

I don’t want to do more posts except to post camper project updates and maybe some things that I do around here as I experience things on my adventures. But my fucking brain won’t shut up. And I have opinions, and here is some now, on my other blog. My other blog

4 comments:

BBC said...

On yesterdays post, Mickey suggested that I'm like a bucket of shit without the bucket.

I suggest to Mickey that I'm the bucket, he's the shit. :-)

none said...

I don't like fiction either. The truth is much more odd and entertaining.

Very few people can come to a fifty year old ephiphany BBC. I've had several in my lifetime and hope to keep waking up thinking what a dumbass I used to be and probably still am.

It's a process.

I'm not sure if I've helped anyone in my lifetime, I've tried to do it monetarily...didn't work, with lending an ear...nope...kicking ass
not really.

So I write a blog, they can take it or leave it. I'm tired of giving a shit what people think.

BBC said...

Hammer, I think if we where raised properly, and spiritually the same the world around, we wouldn't have to spend fifty or sixty years in a stupid process.

just saying.

Sometimes I don't give a shit what some people think, that's why I allow insults to me to stay here. It's often good for a good pissing contest and long time readers of this blog know.

Yup, God loves a good verbal pissing contest. :-)

Sewmouse said...

I find Mickey's comment very interesting. Especially since I personally know of at least 3 blogs other than Ryan's that link to yours, and perhaps there are more. Obviously Mickey hasn't done his homework and searched every single blog on the internet.

*snicker*