
"Hello! You have reached the automated answering service of your school. In order to assist you in connecting to the right staff member, please listen to all the options before making a selection:
To lie about why your child is absent - Press 1
To make excuses for why your child did not do his work- Press 2
To complain about what we do - Press 3
To swear at staff members - Press 4
To ask why you didn't get information that was already enclosed in your newsletter and several flyers mailed to you - Press 5
If you want us to raise your child - Press 6
If you want to reach out and touch, slap or hit someone -Press 7
To request another teacher, for the third time this year -Press 8
To complain about bus transportation - Press 9
To complain about school lunches - Press 0
If you realize this is the real world and your child must be accountable and responsible for his/her own behavior, class work, homework and that it's not the teachers' fault for your child's lack of effort: Hang up and have a nice day!
If you want this in Spanish, you must be in the wrong country.
Religions are God’s way of proving intelligent design is full of crap. Think about it.
So I was talking to a lady the other night and learned that the squatter monkey whose trailer I moved out of my yard has screwed up a lot lately, and screwed others over. He got stopped one night and his rig got impounded, I’m not sure why, then he got it out of impound and a few nights later got stopped again, out of town. And a lady was with him, he told her to tell the cop that she was a hitchhiker and jumped out of the rig and ran into the woods. After the cops let her go she had to walk into town.
He has been on the lamb since, still free I suppose because he sneaked by Monday night and put a padlock on his trailer door, then while I was at Rick’s shop yesterday he, or someone came by and towed it away. That saved me the trouble of doing it.
If that little monkey hasn’t grown up by the age of thirty-seven, maybe he never will. I did a few stupid things when I was younger but I was man enough to take accountability for them.
Hammer, don’t you recognize fiction when you read it? Kirsten didn’t go out in the dessert on a camel for Easter and sleep on the sands and ride camels for five hours a day. That fruitcake isn’t in good enough shape to do something like that. And if she can piss on limestone and bore a hole in it when centuries of rain, wind and water hasn’t worn down the sculptures there she has some really caustic piss. Don’t you see that woman is a frigging fruitcake? She got some pictures off of the Internet and made herself up a story. You don’t really believe the crap she writes do you? She must be on some really good drugs, or is just plain whacko.
What’s disappointing to me, is too know that there is nothing bigger than me out there. BBC

15 comments:
On the other hand we should be thankful there is nothing bigger than us out there or it would kill most of us for being idiots and hurting the planet so much.
Just saying.
I take people at their word,and it was a good story. For all you know I could be crazy and full of shit too.
I'm just here to be entertained and maybe learn a thing or two not to piss on people or get pissed on.
Well I don't take fruitcakes at their word. And it wasn't even good fiction.
Any woman that goes into the dessert alone in Egypt is crazy, it is not that safe a country. I don't think she did because she is afraid of her own shadow. Just saying.
Maybe you are crazy, but at least you are an honest crazy. :-)
Love the school thing. I have become more cynical as I age. I do realize now some people are just full of s**t and thats who they are. Also some never grow up and thats sad.
I didn't even start to grow up until I had hit 40, so maybe there is hope for the squatting fruitbat after all.
I haven't made it into my emotional and spiritual maturity yet, not by a long way.
Time will tell.
Maybe.
Oh- and how do you know there's nothing bigger'n you out there?
I'm out there, from where you stand.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Terry, the squatting fruitcake is in her sixties. :-)
"I'm out there, from where you stand."
You know hon, that makes perfect sense to me. That makes you part of the omnipresent spirit, the all, we are a part of each other.
That is pretty true about the kids...
Folks need to start stepping up to the plate and realize that if they took the time to raise thier kids properly, they wouldn't have to spend the rest of thier lives making excuses for little jimmy and sally.
I named you as one of my "thinking" bloggers.... I hope that's alright. Even if it wasn't - I would have done it anyways.
Ryan, well, I was raised very poorly, I had to get my education in my adult years. At least I think I'm more or less an adult now.
And I think I spend too damn much time thinking and researching and having interesting experiences instead of doing other things, like working on my camper, or on inventions.
Have a great day.
I'll never understand how three seperate religions can stake claim to the same 'peaceful god', and then kill each other in His(?) name. I swear, my goddamn dog has more sense than most of the bi-ped colostemy bags that walk this planet.
That makes you part of the omnipresent spirit, the all, we are a part of each other.
Zigactly, BBC.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
What’s disappointing to me, is too know that there is nothing bigger than me out there.
lol
If you`re the biggest thing out there, why does only one blog link to you?
You`re like a bucket of shit without the bucket.
...but you are kinda funny in a darwinian kinda way.
Jesus and I agree with Mickey. He's such a witty mother fucker. I mean Jesus, not Mickey.
Mickey is kind of funny in a Darwidiot kind of way. Evolution has not been kind to him.
Mickey, you have it wrong, I'm the bucket, you're the shit. :-)
Post a Comment