Yesterday morning I went for a five-mile walk along the beach, before 8:00 AM. What did you monkeys do? I like to pick up beach pebbles and shells and such when I’m at the beach so I bought a small pail at the Dollar Store. Being as this is a guy place there isn’t much pretty stuff here, a little, but not a lot.I could have bought a plain pail but I bought a pretty one instead, do you like my pretty pail? Not that I need your approval. LOL
NEW YORK (AP) - Stocks climbed Thursday, nudging the Dow Jones industrials further above 13,000 as investors responded to another batch of strong profit reports from companies including Apple Inc. and 3M Corp.
It’s amazing to me how gullible the monkeys here are.
WASHINGTON - Gen. David Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Iraq, depicted the situation there as "exceedingly complex and very tough" Thursday and said the U.S. effort might become more difficult before it gets easier.
Well that’s a fucking understatement if I ever heard one. And the only reason we have enemies is because we created them.
WASHINGTON (AFP) - Intelligence has nothing to do with wealth, according to a US study published Tuesday which found that people with below average smarts were just as wealthy as those with higher IQ scores.
I’ve always been intelligent enough to know that so called wealth was bullshit, and a day on the beach was worth more than any money I could make.
"Your IQ has really no relationship to your wealth. And being very smart does not protect you from getting into financial difficulty," Zagorsky said.
Duh, no shit !! I know a lot of so called wealthy folks that are knee deep in shit and don’t even know it. And they are no more happy than anyone else.
The table saw that Rick gave me wasn’t up to the job I need it to do here so I bought a new one yesterday that was on special for seventy dollars. Now I can get rid of this big pile of pallets. Really, there is a lot of them, two rolls wide, six feet high and forty feet long.
Have a nice day. BBC

11 comments:
What did you monkeys do?
While you were monkeying around on the beach, I was working my ass off in my Corporate America job so that the gangsters in Washington DC could steal my money to give to you so that you can monkey around on the beach.
Next question? :)
Hugs BBC.
"You may think your boss is stupid, but remember, if he was smart you probably wouldn't have a job"
---John Gotti, Mobster
Dan, I worked too, and earned my retirement, so you will not have to pay for mine. But I wasn't so money needy that I didn't also spend plenty of time goofing off. :-)
It worked out okay, I get by just fine on my retirement even though to many people it would seem like poverty.
But a lot of these monkeys just never think they have enough.
Hugs back.
Sure, Dan, here is the next question.
Is the soap they use to brainwash you with environmentally safe?
I don't wash my brain. I like to keep my thoughts dirty.
Ahhh.... Dan, that was super clever.
I must get back to my job now. Many moons ago when I interviewed for this job the powers that be explained to me that "a monkey could do my job"
And so they hired me.
I love your pretty pail and am semi-shocked that you chose it over the plain one. You strike me as a no frill guys, so knowing you intentionally chose the pretty one is a nice little surprise.
I also envy your early morning walk on the beach.. minus about 4 and 1/2 miles of it that is. :D
Yesterday morning I spent an hour working on the fish quilt to get closer to getting it off the frame.
I cut out all the turquoise bits for a quilt for a curmudgeonly guy on the internet (*grin*) and spent 20 minutes on the treadmill.
Did a load of laundry, emptied the dishwasher, took out the trash and made my lunch.
All before breakfast.
Being a "morning person" is nice.
I wish I could have been on that beach with you. That is just a lovely pail. I always knew you could be rich and dumb, rich and smart, poor and dumb and poor and smart. People just need to learn to find happiness with what they have and stop to smell the roses. Let me ask you something I assume your on the gulf, when I was in Naples,Fla I collected pretty amazing shells (not like the Northeast coast at all)so what kind of shells did you collects show some here. Anyhoo have a great weekend Hugs
I spanked my monkey before 7:00am.
Paul F.... You don't have a girly monkey either? You choked your chicken?
Um, I have a twisted mind, maybe you meant your child?
Hell, what do you mean?
Post a Comment