Helen and I went to a play yesterday, a comedy farce “Whose Wives Are They Anyway”. It was very good and funny. Then we went to dinner at the Cornerhouse and out on the spit for a while. Poor old Helen, she is getting in such bad shape that her joints creak a lot. She never complains but I feel her pain when I help her walk places as she hangs onto me and I feel those joints popping and creaking. What a hard life she had, yet never a complaint from her. There was a cute member of the Insane Chicks Society wandering around on the spit in some sort of a daze but I stayed clear of her. She appeared to be the type that if she had one more IQ point she could be a basketball and I don’t need another nit-wit bouncing all over around me. I’ve had enough of those experiences.
I’m trying to type with a pussy on my lap, they can be so demanding at times but with four cats here I have to deal with that some. At least they don’t get pissed if I do kick them off after a while. And only two of them do that, the other two are sort of stand offish bitches that whore around all night and think I’m just here to feed them. They can whore around all they like, I had them fixed. If I had gotten my way I would have had my daughter fixed when she was fourteen but I was married to a screwed up Christian so my daughter ended up getting knocked up. The odd thing about that though, it was between marriages. I guess it’s okay, she tries to be a good mother but the last I heard was that they weren’t getting along well together at all. Mommy has become a Christian and, oh, never mind. *rolls eyes*…. I’ll likely have a knocked up granddaughter soon.
Therapists quack me up. They get ridiculous rates for listening to fruitcakes and then those fruitcakes with diplomas on their walls from ‘institutions of higher learning’ go “quack, quack, quack” while trying to help them accept and deal with society. Fuck me running momma. We should fix society instead of trying to deal with its mental sicknesses. I have never tried to learn how to deal with a difficult boss, it’s like “Fuck you, I’m out of here”. I had good skills and was a good worker, jobs were a dime a dozen to me and quitting never bothered me. The longest I ever worked for anyone was myself, and I figure that I’m the best idiot I ever worked for. My motto is “If you are going to work for a fucking idiot, work for yourself”.
It didn’t make me rich but I’ve never cared to be rich, I just needed to be me. And a few times it just felt good to tell someone “Fuck you, get out of my store and don’t ever come back”. I figure that I only have to put up with so much from the fucking monkeys. It’s the same with the women of the Insane Chicks Society, I put up with a lot from them, I really do, but there has been times when it’s “Don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out”. Too many women don’t understand the true intention of women’s lib. Paring up is about being a team you little girly monkeys, it’s not about you being completely independent, besides, you are not always anymore right than we are.
Observation:…. There are two types of therapists. Those therapists charging a hundred and twenty-five bucks an hour and the ex therapists standing in soup lines muttering. The ‘successful’ ones are not making the world a better place, they have just managed to stay brainwashed. The others are people that their peers as much as removed because they saw the nonsense in it all and bucked the system. Thereby being removed by their kind. I’ve seen this in the teaching professions also, people doing a lot of muttering, trying to find their way again, I should write more about this someday.
Stop reading now if all you are looking for is humor, I know that humor is important to most of you, but here is a news alert, humor is just a way of dealing with things that you don’t like, it isn’t fixing problems on this planet. I’ll discuss humor tomorrow. I’m going to post a song here, that has been changed a lot over the years. We sang a version of it at the peace rally on Saturday only I’ve changed it some to be more generic, meaning not just slanted to America, Americans like to slant everything to suit themselves, but to try to make it fit all citizens on the planet. I may be an American, but damn it, first and foremost I’m a member of the human race and just another citizen of this planet. Yeah, I know, if you look ‘citizen’ up in a dictionary it will state it in a way that I don’t see things. But damn it, I didn’t create all these stupid fucking boarders. Feel free to suggest improvements, or to pass it along.
Study war no more (Or, Down by the riverside)
We’re gonna lay down our weapons down by the riverside, down by the riverside, down by the riverside. Gonna lay down our weapons down by the riverside and study war no more. We aren’t gonna study war no more.
We’re gonna shake hands around the world, and we aren’t gonna study war no more.
We’re gonna lay down those atom bombs, and we aren’t gonna study war no more.
We’re gonna pull out of wars, and we aren’t gonna study war no more.
We’re gonna start a department of peace, and we aren’t gonna study war no more.
We’re gonna lay down our Wall Street stocks and live off war no more.
We’re gonna lay down our military jobs, and we aren’t gonna study war no more.
Gonna shake hands and live in peace, live in peace, live in peace, and we aren’t gonna study war no more.
Gonna hold hands and learn to hug, learn to hug, learn to hug, and we aren’t gonna study war no more.
Gonna hold hands and learn to love, learn to love, learn to love, and we aren’t gonna to study war no more.
We’re gonna lay down our weapons down by the riverside, down by the riverside, down by the riverside. Gonna lay down our weapons down by the riverside and study war no more. We aren’t gonna study war no more.
Now just knock it off you monkeys, how can love evolve on this planet with all these wars and insanities? I love all of you, but a lot of you really piss me off. Hugs….. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It seems to me that most therapists have had some serious issues in the past with their own lives. I suppose that qualifies them to talk about our problems.
All these "problems" should have been stubbed out before they became problems, but that's just not people's nature. We like the sympathy and attention.
That's what my therapist told me anyways....
Good morning, Ryan. My therapist wanted to have sex with me. :-)
I'm telling you, I have studied them a lot and they are all bat shit crazy.
We own a swimming pool, spa and high end outdoor furniture store. Most of our customers are considered "upper class" and honey let me tell you.. When you encounter one that tries to talk to you like you are an idiot, being able to say, "Fuck you! Get out of my store!" Is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world.
By the way, don't knock yourself in the humor department, the below line cracked me up... :D
"She appeared to be the type that if she had one more IQ point she could be a basketball and I don’t need another nit-wit bouncing all over around me. I’ve had enough of those experiences."
I'm with you on the notion of the "Insane Chicks Society". If my marriage doesn't work out. I'm done with relationships. Good thing my marriage is working because I never ever want to go through this shit again and I never will.
Post a Comment