Sunday, April 29, 2007

Repeat after me

War is...

Child abuse...

Women abuse...

Men abuse...

Abuse of spirit...

Greed is....

See above.....

If you are not angry you are not paying attention...

9 comments:

BBC said...

Buddy Miller stopped by yesterday afternoon, I haven't seen him for close to a year.

He lives out in the sticks.

Funny guy, has a bad heart, got a pace maker recently and is doing okay.

BBC said...

Are all of your friends as complex and bat shit crazy as I am? :-)

I'm going to a play this afternoon, I love plays. And then I'm going out on the spit and piss into the wind. LOL

Hugs.

BBC said...

We should study war no more.

But Americans (and many others) are as bat shit crazy as a bunch of un-evolved monkeys so I suppose they will go on.

They make all of us a little more crazy, our minds would be more at peace if there were no wars.

david santos said...

War no more. Thank you. Have a good week

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Sarah said...

war bad people good :)

NewsBlog 5000 said...

But how else are we going to show the other people of the world that we are better than them? How else will we make them do what we want?

BBC said...

We are better than them? I don't think so, I want to be able to go anywhere in the world and be at peace with the people there. I want them to be able to come here and be at peace with me.

I agree that there are some very sick people out there, but there is here also. This is just one sick planet and we all know it.

Anonymous said...

war = war