Good morning, it’s another fine day here in bat shit crazy America where we are all very proud of our perceived intelligence. LOL… But as I’ve said before, we are only just a tick smarter than we were five hundred years ago. All in all we are still dumber than fence posts. Oh well, It’s quite and peaceful over here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, it’s early and there aren’t many monkeys out screwing around yet. Even the pussies (cats) are peacefully sleeping.Received my Washington State voters pamphlet yesterday, there is a bunch of the state symbols on the cover. This states gem is petrified wood, interestingly, it’s also full of petrified brains. The official state fossil is the Colombian mammoth. Well, and those old bags over at the senior center. LOL… I’ve heard that some of them have great sex lives, they just don’t remember who with.
Anyway, in an email to me George L mentioned the
Akashic Record, I don’t recall ever having heard of it so I looked it up. Then I shot back with “I don't buy that, it's just something someone dreamed up. When mankind dies off there won't be anyone or anything else to read it, or care about it. B”
He shot back with “It's ALL something someone dreamed up.” I shot back with “If it's ALL something someone dreamed up what in the hell is the point in even discussing it anymore? I contend that "God" is just a consciousness and that we are the highest part of that consciousness. And I'm sure that will be accepted as the truth in the future.”
Kinetic Fun I don’t do churches, they insult my perceived intelligence, well, my cosmic soul. I go to the UU Fellowship some but they don’t try to brainwash you as much. This Sunday spirit is going to Port Townsend to enjoy the other crazy spirits at the Kinetic Festival.
For those of you that are new here I did a post on it last year.
Port Townsend
I didn’t do anything important yesterday, but then, neither did you.
So, Dan, who had a pretty popular blog has stopped blogging and is working on writing a book. I hope that it turns out to be a book that is useful to mankind. I hadn’t taken a look at his blog for a while so I went to take a look at the last few posts. One of them was about him wanting to drop out of society, I know that feeling. One was about working so much and he questions why people have to work so much. That is pretty simple in my mind, one reason we work so much is so the capitalists can get richer to buy more fancy things, so they need you to work eight hours a day. They would work you 12 or 18 hours a day if they could get away with it. And it is like that in some countries. Another reason is because many people are so damn needy and want so damn much. All I have is all I need, and I’m glad that I don’t have to work anymore unless I want to.
I know a lot of people that don’t work anymore than they have to in order to get by, life to them isn’t about money and having things. I also know a lot of people that don’t work at all, they let everyone else support them. And they contribute nothing to society, I think of them as bottom feeding scum, many of them live better than those that busts their butts supporting them. And they get free medical care, hello? Send them to Afghanistan and see how they make out.
This is old, but it's always funny to see again: Finally, Christmas was over and the elves were taking off for their well deserved vacation. Chandro the Lead Elf says, "Man, I've been waiting for this for six months. I'm getting my ass down to Miami. I'm gonna do nothin, but suck down margaritas, bang as many babes as I can, and soak up the sun til I get this damn cold out of my bones." So he gets to Miami, checks into his hotel and then heads straight for the bar. He spots a gorgeous, tall, well built blonde sitting alone sipping a drink. So he goes over, climbs on the stool next to her and orders a margarita. He downs it, orders another one, downs that too. He smiles at the blonde and says, "Hi sweetie, I'm Chandro,
Santa's lead elf. What would you say to a little fuck?" She looks down and says. "Hello, you little fuck."
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:
As usual todays Sinfest cartoon is great, there is a bunch of ado about nothing.
Sinfest
On a long enough time line, everything is a much ado about nothing. The good news is that if nothing you do really matters, you can have some fun along the way.
Good Morning Mr. BBC. Have you found any women for our cult today?
I'm supposed to be looking for women for their cult?
I didn't know that.
Before I die, I'm going to meet you at Polly's honky tonk saloon and whorehouse for a drink.
I think you could be the most interesting person in the world to sit down and have a beer with.....
I would bet on it.
Ryan.... *Ah, shucks*
Everyone is always invited to drop in anytime. Well, as long as they are not spouting any biblical bullshit to me.
TOP PORTUGUESE UNIVERSAL WRITER: CRISTOVAO DE AGUIAR
(PASSANGER IN TRANSIT)
BOOKS:
“PASAGEIRO EM TRÂNSITO” ; “RAIZ COMOVIDA”; “RELAÇÃO DE
BORDO”; “MARILHA”; “A TABUADA DO TEMPO”; BRAÇO TATUADO”; “MIGUEL TORGA O LAVRADOR DAS LETRAS”
He has, also, translated into Portuguese the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.
He has been awarded several prizes.
Don't forget the name of this great author, you'll be hearing of him soon.
In the name of Universal Culture.
Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment