
My heavy post, for those of you that are interested, is on my other blog today. My other blog
Rick took art in collage, that was clearly helpful to him after he decided to get into a career of custom upholstery. He currently has a 1950 Chev in his shop that he is putting a complete interior in. This design came from his mind, all of his creations are from his mind and he is always booked with more work than he can finish in a month or two. People don’t tell him what they want, he tells them what they are going to get.
Pretty nice work for a drunk, don’t you think? How a drunk with the shakes can sew a straight line I don’t know, I can’t, and I don’t drink near what he does.
Dr. John, just in case you read my post today, a friendly reminder, that Jesus was pouring the pork to Mary. He, he, he. Hey, don’t look at me like that, I approve. It was your dogma religion that brainwashed you with a lot of stupid stuff.
Long time readers know that I have a loveseat in the yard, with a Franklin fireplace in front it. I sat out there last evening reading the book on Einstein, good book. I also spent some time just looking into the fire and thinking.
LONDON (Reuters) - Gossip is more powerful than truth, a study showed on Monday, suggesting people believe what they hear through the grapevine even if they have evidence to the contrary….. That is true, I’ve had to deal with some things said about me in the past. But we can’t control what small minds think, no worry though, small minds always move on to other small things.
I’m getting wiser, a lady invited me to her place for dinner, wanting to explore us having a relationship. I turned her down, I’m wise enough to know that she would not be right for me so there is no point in wasting any time trying a relationship with yet another empire builder no matter how good looking or how interesting a body she has. It takes a lot more with me than just turning my crank, I can have sex with her without all the bullshit, that is what an imagination and hand are for. I compare all women to Helen, is that fair? Damn right.
When Albert Einstein was shown his new sister for the first time, he was led to believe that she was like a wonderful toy that he would enjoy. His response was to look at her and exclaim, “Yes, but where are the wheels?……. Ha, ha, ha, already a look at a different mind.
Jewish, Christian, Muslim and other religious rituals are ancient superstitions. Every twenty years, each new generation, the populations should look at what is new and toss out the old in order for this world to properly advance. Continuing to believe in old dogma’s just holds mankind back. Einstein’s parents did not practice their Jewish faith background, saw it as nonsense.
The planets youth are intentionally being deceived by the governments and religious groups lies and dogma’s. It’s all about controlling you when you get older. Think about it. The mind of God is just the consciousness of spirit and nature and trying to understand it all. Some thoughts that I will be posting for a while are things gleaned from reading the Einstein biography. Sometimes putting my own spin on things I read.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC, Billy, whateverthefuck.

9 comments:
To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. - Katherine Paterson
Ha, ha, ha, swing you around by the tail. But, but, us monkeys don't have tails anymore. We're just always looking for some tail is all.
Smirk....
"The mind of God is just the consciousness of spirit and nature and trying to understand it all. "
I'm glad to hear somebody finally figured out that mythical nonentity. It was becoming a pain.
Hey, I have Casdok's real name and an email address, and it's for sale to the highest bidder.
Ha, ha, ha, just kidding. I wouldn't do that. I've never given out anyones email address that they trusted me with.
I'm just having fun with my brain. :-)
TFWY..... But I'm been saying that for almost two years. If others aren't getting it then I'm just not saying it right I guess.
I love Albert, his way of thinking inspires me all the time. I often use his quotes to help me stick on track.
I have to agree, government and religion are forms of control. They no longer can keep us from getting an education, but they do however control what kind of education we get.
It is stunning to me how easily lead the herds of common society are. Scientology is proof positive of that, if a sci-fi novelist can create a religion than anyone can.
I believe it may be that we must consciously evolve our spirits into a more godlike status in order to be prepared for the afterlife. Without that kind of an evolution within yourself, you cannot be deemed spiritually viable for existence in the hereafter. There are many instruction manuals to obtain this enlightenment. Can you wade through all the muck and mire to find the truth and the core of true spirituality? That is the task we face.
Thank you BBC!
I to am getting wiser and turn people down, its easier to do that right at the begining! Imagination is quite often much better!!
Ive never read anything of Einsteins, but i think i will now.
And nice work Rick!
I think I've got a small mind. Stuff keeps fallin' out of it.
Me n the wife walked past a rugby pitch with a game going on. My wife stared at the muscled players and said "Ah! Men!"
A couple walking the other way looked at her and the woman said "Hallelujah sister!"
How proud would God be if the Son wasn't porkin' someone? I feel God hopes we do the most good we can feel!
Post a Comment