Ha, ha, ha, right click on it and open in a new window to make bigger, can you figure out which one is little Billy? Great, now I view the world as a book of bottomless bullshit. LOLStay focused on what really matters and be content with having substance over style.
The glory of great men should always be measured by the means they have used to acquire it.
The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other. The one that's out always looks the best. - Will Rogers, Illiterate Digest (1924)
Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
An asteroid is on a collision course with the earth and you have one hour left to live. What would you do in your last 60 minutes?
Other things I like. Walks on the beach, hikes to the hot springs. Biking, camping and staring into a campfire. Inventing, the simple life. Karaoke, country music, old rock and roll, folk music. Slow dancing close together with the right woman (extra points if she is wearing a sexy red dress). Nipples that like me kissing them. Good girls, when they’re being ‘bad’. :-)
And I like ……. PEACE !!
I’m not a man without a country, I’m a man without a world. So are you. Religion is a herd mentality. So are wars.
Geez, I’ve insulted yet another Christian because I told her that supporting wars was stupid and that people that did are all brainwashed. And they appear to enjoy their brainwashings. Oh well, you can’t insult great minds. That I know.
One thing that both men that were at the retreat with me admire about me is my ability to minimize my wants, things to have and own. Also my ability to fix things, if only I could fix the world. As I said, I can’t fix me without fixing the world.
At the retreat we decided that the best thing that could happen to Mr. Bush is that he be found guilty of war crimes. And have to live with that the rest of his life. Rice says that Putin’s power is problematic, well, so are Mr. Bush’s, or can’t she see that? Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.
Joy is getting away from it all, like the retreat with two other interesting men, frustration is having to return to ‘civilization’. I think it is more civilized out in the woods.
A man was stranded on a desert island for 10 years.
One day a beautiful girl swims to shore in a wetsuit....
Man: "Hi! Am I ever happy to see you."
Girl: "Hi! It seems like you've been here a long time. How long has it been since you've had a cigarette?"
Man: "It's been ten years!" With this information the girl unzips a slot on the arm of her wet suit and gives the man cigarette.
Man: "Oh thank you so much!"
Girl: "So tell me how long its been since you had a drink?"
Man: "It's been ten years" The girl unzips a little longer zipper on her wet suit and comes out with a flask of whiskey and gives the man a drink.
Man: "Oh... thank you so much. You are like a miracle!"
Girl: [Starting to unzip the front of her wet suit.] "So tell me then, how long has it been since you played around?"
Man: "Oh, my God, don't tell me you've got a set of golf clubs in there too?!"
I have a thick biography on Einstein to read, instead of me trying to fix the world, why don’t you try to fix it while I take time out to read it?
Hey, have a great day, hugs….. Billy (AKA – BBC)

11 comments:
Ok i will try!!
And i think Little Billy is the one at the front with both fingers up???
Yup, the one in the front with both fingers up. :-)
Now how did i guess that!!!
Is Einsteins biography interesting?
I'm only a few pages into it so far, but I'm sure it will be. 'Einstein on Peace' was very good. Even though I'm sure that if he was still here that he would have some new ideas.
Sir, I like the way you think. As well as you attempt to get others to. Think, that is. There's a shortage of it, so thanks of trying to increase the supply.
Love the picture BBC. Have a good read and a great day! Hugs
"I can’t fix me without fixing the world. "
"Everybody's out of step but you?"
Or:
"Every thing's somebody else's fault?"
Either one is a cop out, and we both know it, don't we?:)
"instead of me trying to fix the world, why don’t you try to fix it"
For the same reason I don't do my neighbor's laundry. You want a better world, get off your ass and help.:) You only think you're above it all. When all is said and done, you're going to die just like me, and have dirt thrown in your face, just like me.
TFWY.... I don't recall ever saying that I am above it all. I'm pretty sure in fact that it is all above me.
As for dying, only this part of me, and it is a very small part of me. Just a bit of cosmic dust in time and space.
I'm being cremated, so I won't have dirt thrown in my face, rather I will be scattered on top of it.
Although my best choice for leaving is to simply die out in a forest to return to the earth.
Wow! Comments on my blog two days in a row from one who thinks he is God. How do I rate. Just a word about science saving us. Science is much more likely to be the means of our destruction. It is science that gave us bombs capable of destroying entire cities., It is science that is inventing germs to throw at our enemies. It is science that gave us the stuff that destroyed the ozone layer. It is science that constantly builds better ways to kill people. It is science that made the things that created Global Warming. But then I suppose that doesn't bother you as a believer in science as the one that saves.
Dr. John is such a silly boy, keeps forgetting that I keep saying that we are God in evolution. Not that I am God all by myself.
Some of the things he says are true, but he seems to miss the point that science is also helping keep him alive.
It's hardly my fault if some scientists haven't let their souls tell them not to create more and better ways to kill people. I've addressed that in older posts.
I didn't know you wore glasses? Or maybe you outgrew them. Great picture. The double bird is one thing, but without that evil grin, their impact is nothing.
I assume the castaway was Republican.
Post a Comment