Okay, the things on my dash isn’t like in most folks cars. If that makes me weird to them I can live with that. There are shells and stones I’ve picked on the beaches. Some small pieces of driftwood. One of the pins says “If you live your life with your head up your ass you will always experience the same old shit”.One says, “NO BEER-NO WORK”. Another says, “My mother thinks I’m at the library”. I can’t find one that says, “Don’t tell mom I’m at the library, she thinks I’m at the whorehouse”. LOL (If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.)
A Clallam County Parks volunteer name tag. A flower made by some children. Other pins from races I’ve been to. Things like that.
The two fake switches on the lower left say, “FRONT MACHINE GUN” and “SMOKE SCREEN”
A lawyer sent an overdue bill notice to a client who had fired him. A note was attached that stated: "This bill is one year old!" By return mail the lawyer got his bill back. To it was attached a card which read: "Happy Birthday!"
Q. Why don't the cheerleaders in San Francisco wear short skirts? A. Because when they sit down, their balls hang out.
What is a Kiss?
Prof. of Computer Science:
A kiss is a few bits of love compiled into a byte.
Prof. of Algebra:
A kiss is two divided by nothing.
Prof. of Geometry:
A kiss is the shortest distance between two straight lines.
Prof. of Physics:
A kiss is the contraction of mouth due to the expansion of the heart.
Prof. of Zoology:
A kiss is the interchange of unisexual salivary bacteria.
Prof. of Physiology:
A kiss is the juxtaposition of two orbicular ors muscles in the state of contraction.
Prof. of Dentistry:
A kiss is infectious and antiseptic.
Prof. of Accountancy:
A kiss is a credit because it is profitable when returned.
Prof. of Economics:
A kiss is that thing for which the demand is higher than the supply.
Prof. of Philosophy:
A kiss is the persecution for the child, ecstasy for the youth and homage for the old.
Prof. of Engineering:
Uh, What? I’m not familiar with that term.
WASHINGTON - Iran is a major obstacle to the U.S. vision of a Middle East in which nations will "trade more, invest more, talk more and work more constructively to solve problems," Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice says.
There are people in high places in the U.S. that want to control the whole darn world in their own sneaky way. I think that the world should be very concerned about that. We are one, won’t mankind ever get that?
Goddess………Yes, they are a worry aren’t they honey. But at times those little monkeys are quite amusing. Look dear, there are two of them screwing on a senate couch, isn’t that cute? I wonder where his wife is. My, my, watching them makes me so hot, sex me honey. Get it up, get it in, get it on, but don’t mess up my hair-doooooo.
WASHINGTON - The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could cost as much as $2.4 trillion through the next decade, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday.
Why do the stupid monkeys on this planet keep fighting each other? Don’t they ever stop to look at their DNA and see that they are all from the same source? That this is just one big family of mankind?
Being as they allow me the illusion that I help run this country by my votes I’m working on filling out my mail in ballot. I’m not all that pleased with any of my choices, it’s just big nuts that have worked their way to the top of the pile. So I’m writing in some names, including mine.
It sure isn’t looking good in California with all the fires. I can’t help but sense that if humans don’t wise up and get the populations under control and stop insisting that they crowd the coast lines and pave over the paradise that mother nature needs to make life on this planet work right that she is going to keep kicking their butts.
Gotta go, my cyber sweetie-pie and I are meeting at the hot springs to, um, scrub each others backs. *snicker*
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:
A Christian, a Moslem, and a Jewish man, all very pious, met
at an interfaith congress and got to talking about the
experiences that had lead to their religious devotion.
The Christian recounted being on a plane when it ran into a
terrible storm over a remote wilderness area. "There was
lightening and thunder all around us. The pilot told us to
brace for the crash. I dropped to my knees and prayed to God
to save us. Then for a thousand feet all around us the wind
calmed and the rain stopped. We made it to the airport. And
since then my faith has never wavered."
The Moslem then told of a terrifying incident on his pilgrimage
to Mecca. "A tremendous sandstorm came up out of nowhere, and
within minutes my camel and I were almost buried. Sure I was
going to die, I prostrated myself toward Mecca and prayed to
God to deliver me. And suddenly, for a thousand feet all
around me, the swirling dust settled and I was able to make
my way safely across the desert. Since then I have been the
most devout of believers."
Nodding respectfully, the Jewish man then told his story. "One
Sabbath I was walking back from the temple when I saw a huge
sack of money just lying there at the edge of the road. It
had clearly been abandoned, and I felt it was mine to take
home. But obviously this would have been a violation of the
Sabbath. So I dropped to my knees and prayed to God--and
suddenly, for a thousand feet all around me, it was Tuesday."
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the
country.
2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the
country.
3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should
run the country.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the
country but don't really understand the Washington Post. They
do, however, like their statistics shown in pie chart format.
Ha, Ha, ha. Granny did a very amusing post about me. At least I think it was about me.
A Goddess
"There are people in high places in the U.S. that want to control the whole darn world in their own sneaky way. I think that the world should be very concerned about that. We are one, won’t mankind ever get that?"
Yeah, Billy, it's called the Trilateral Comminssion, I reckon.
Yeah, it's all ugly down here today and it smells like fire everywhere. The sun was a cool orange color today though. I tried to get video, but my phone sucks at video.
we dont do things like that on our dash boards here in the UK, how dull are we!
"“If you live your life with your head up your ass you will always experience the same old shit”."
Whoever wrote that was either a former, or present Congressman.
TFWY..... I don't think so my friend.
Post a Comment