Saturday, October 06, 2007

Don’t wake me up !!

That comic is pretty deep, if you get it. Anyway, I’m at beer church one day enjoying a few beers and bullshit with friends and the wild and bat shit crazy Ann is there. She has an attitude higher than the mountains but she is a pretty cool gal that likes sex and seems to have a good attitude about it. But she also likes her sleep it seems, likes to sleep until about seven am.

So she carries on (she talks loud) for about fifteen minutes about how she woke up one morning at six and Bob was sexing her. No, she didn’t care that he was knocking off some nooky if he was horney. She was just pissed that it woke her up and she lost an hours sleep. LOL…. Life is about lessons, I figure that he will try to be little more careful in the future if he wants to knock off a morner when she is sleeping. Hum, sex with a sleeping person is a bit of a strange concept to me. But Rick woke up one night with a woman on top of him. You hear all the time about how good sex is good for the body and mind but there sure is a lot of women around my age that have a lot of hang ups about it. Humans, they sure are strange little monkeys.

A great come back line, supposedly a true story….. The police arrested Robert Aylor, 59 year old white male in a pumpkin patch 11:38 p.m. on Friday night. On Monday, at the County courthouse, Aylor was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, "You know how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around" he stated in a telephone interview.

Aylor went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged 'need.' "Guess I was really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Aylor failed to notice an approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to Mr. Aylor and he's just banging away at this pumpkin."

Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Aylor. "I said, "Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex with a pumpkin?" He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he looked me straight in the face and said, "A pumpkin? Shit! Is it midnight already?”

So, you appear to have this delusion that you think you are intelligent. I can relate to that, I have the same delusion at times. Paul was talking on his blog about depression. I’m not sure what all he was depressed about over the course of his life but it sticks in my mind that there wouldn’t be depression if it wasn’t for the fact that we have souls/spirit. I think that it’s the spirit in a person that gets depressed. It isn’t likely that all the other critters on this planet get depressed, they may get stressed, but not all that depressed as they don’t have the high consciousness of spirit that we do, and most don’t reconize. I think that they have a consciousness of spirit, just that it isn’t as high as ours. I’m sure that they don’t sit around and ponder it and try to figure it all out like mankind does. And I’m sure that they don’t believe in a bogeyman omnipotent in the sky God. If they did they would hate the son of a bitch. Being aware of, in touch with reality is what gives us depression. Actually, I don’t think that I’ve suffered all that much depression throughout the course of my life. I get cranky about a lot of things but that is different than depression. I’ve just never been in the habit of sitting around feeling sorry for myself because things wasn’t always as I wanted them. Life isn’t always fair, I figured out and accepted that a long time ago.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

4 comments:

BBC said...

A guy goes to visit a newly divorced friend. He says, "Why is
there a tampon on top of your TV?"

His friend says, "It’s there to remind me of the cunt who took
my VCR.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"Being aware of, in touch with reality is what gives us depression."
How about what that reality contains causes the depression. ??

sumo said...

Ouch! But seriously bbc...I agree with what you said about depression for the most part. But there do seem to be extremely damaged people with a genuine deep seeded problem that cannot find a way out of their pit...otherwise some of them wouldn't actually commit suicide so readily. I know of one such young person who through no fault of his own was off his meds...and they just buried him a few days ago. When they are that far gone it becomes a mental illness...a serious one. I'm glad for us both that we haven't had to try and survive that hurdle in life. We live the life that we are genetically dealt I guess...thank goodness that sort of thing isn't in my background. Although I could get seriously bummed over Bush and his buddies...I have to try not to.

Ripple said...

It's more like situational depression. There are certain situations that can cause a person to be depressed. For me, I had my uncle move in on my mom's insistence because it's her brother. He was just an ogre. It got to the point to where he said he would kill me in my sleep. So I moved out on my own. Also, I've had to stay at this job I'm at because I need the stability. I've been ther five years now and I can honestly say that there is not one person there that I would want to spend any of my free time with. It's just a depressing situation. All that added to the fact that I had to wait for a year and a half just to be with my wife finally after we got married. We didn't consumate the marriage until she finally got here. It was her decision. All that added up to a depressed Paul. It was not a chemical imbalance depression. The pills I took didn't do anything for me except give me a ravenous appetite for alcohol and food. I ain't making any excuses, but sometimes people get depressed because of the situation they are in. I'm still very depressed at work. The boss is OK, but all the employees are just such complete fuckheads that I can hardly stand being there. Luckily, I'm so damn good at what I do that I don't need any help from any of those fuckheads. When they do have to help me, their work completely sucks. I can go on and on....but this isn't about me.

So, different people react differently. You have two kids, right. They never call you or you never call them. See, if that was happening to my mom like that, she would have to double her Prozac prescription because it would upset her completely. You, on the other hand, handle it your own way without being depressed. I guess we people who get depressed are just really emotional people. I know I am. I'm not emotional like a woman gets, but nevertheless....