I take cults with a grain of salt, but the new Charley Pride cult is sort of interesting. Damn near a stroke of genius. Check it out, you might enjoy it. Charlie Pride Cult
I don’t get the Pay Pal thing on the blog though. Why would a God want money? I’ve never asked for money on my blog. This is a new blog, is it that this is just a money scam?
What do you think Rick? I’m not even sure that the real Charley Pride has anything to do with this blog, there is no mention of it on his website. Charlie Pride Website
I now of course expect them to accuse me of being blasphemous. LOL
And they should get listed at God Checker to see if they can convert all those Gods over there.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
Some interesting views on poverty and health care.
Info
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
A Brit, a Frenchman and a Russian are viewing a painting of
Adam and Eve frolicking in the Garden of Eden. "Look at their
reserve, their calm," muses the Brit. "They must be British."
"Nonsense," the Frenchman disagrees. "They're naked, and so
beautiful. Clearly, they are French."
"No clothes, no shelter," the Russian points out, "they have
only an apple to eat, and they're being told this is paradise.
They are Russian."
Soooo, as I ponder what to do about upgrading or replacing this aging computer I keep hearing that the new Vista operating system is a piece of crap.
One local computer store is still installing XP on the units they sell. What ever I do, I won't be getting Vista.
I was talking to Judy the other day, she is taking a computer course at the local college and has built a few machines now, so she is going to get some prices for me, I may just have her build me one.
A thought.. I don't think that Charlie Pride would be looking for donations. He clearly is well off financially. To ask for donations would be unethical of him and I want to think that he isn't.
The Pay Pal thing doesn't seem to be active though. Interesting, but they seem to mean well. I guess I'll just keep an eye on the blog for a while.
Praze fo Mr. Pride. I killed bumblers wit a rolled up nosepaper!
Thank you Mr. BBC, many blessings to you my friend.
Even though I'm not sure about all the aspects or intentions of that blog. Or just who is all actually involved, I do think that they are nice guys.
And I like Charley Prides music even though I mostly sing Roger Miller songs at karaoke. LOL
It was interesting to see some of the lyrics to a song explained there, I would like so see more of that. I think they can make that a very interesting blog.
And if the world turns into a big Charley Pride cult it can only make it a better world than it is now.
BBC, I have asked you not to comment at my blog. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Your comments are not appreciatd and, from this day forward, will be deleted.
Are you a man who is unable to understand the word "no?"
I have slept on hay, I have been close to the erth and felt the rain and not let is be bothering me. Now I be battlin the bumblers on the front linz!!!
My wepon is a roled nosepaper and my thunderus yell
GO AWAY BUMBLERS! YOU WILL NOT BOTHER ME BUMBLERS WHILE I EAT OUTSIDE! STAY AWAY FROM MY CORNBREAD! STAY AWAY FROM MY MOUNTAIN DEW! STAY AWAY BUMBLERS FROM MY PATATOE SALAD!!!
Stay safe from the bumblers mr. BBC. Take the path aganst the bumblers.
Bumblers be wearin yellow colored jackets!! They was an old man at the park who be callin them [hornets].
Why they bumblers gettin all hornet? First they be wantin to eat my potato salad, now they be wantin to have sex wit me and gets in my pants.
Stay awy from bumblers Mr. BBC. They be dressin up fo hallow-een!!
Damn sure a different Charlie Pride than I met, and played steel behind, at a show in Michigan. The page is an obvious knock off, and some goofy shit is laughing his ass off, right now.:)
"Why would a God want money?"
God always wants money! Don't you ever turn your TV on in the wee hours?:)
And we all stumble along
everyday looking for a new song
and sometimes we listen to old ones
reminding us of when we dreamed of turning from ugly ducklings to fine Swans
but its ok, its ok
beauty is in the eye of the beholder
and you are only as old as you feel
even when one is as wrinkled as roast potato peel
Post a Comment