Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On my dash?

Hey, if I’m weird, what does that make you? Can’t hardly see the flowers behind the guys, but I’m not going to take another picture. The backbone part hanging on the rear view mirror I picked up in Taos, New Mexico when I was trucking. Painted by a Native American, it’s more colorful on the other side.

Much of California is burning it seems, fires are nasty things, you can lose so much in them, and depressing to clean up. My mothers home burned up, I happened to be living with her at the time, and I tore it apart, recycled what I could, and the rest went to the landfill, not fun.

But it was another beautiful day here yesterday. I didn’t do much but the way I see it, the less I do, the less I harm mother earth. I did mow some of Helen’s lawn, hopefully the last time this year.

Cyber love with someone you dig, feel connected with, and gets you, is interesting. Lacking, but interesting. I want so much to see, hold her in person, to see if the mind and reality are parallel. Mutter, mutter.

I made a crock pot of five bean soup yesterday, will bake up some cornmeal muffins today. Remember, beans, beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot, the better you feel. So why not eat beans for every meal?

Scott Adams has become a money hungry babbling monkey trying to sell his books. I’ve bought two of his books, that is all the money he is going to get out of me. He has changed and I don’t like his path these days.

Anyway, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

6 comments:

Rick Ryan said...

I had a cyber-relationship in college. It turned into a Greyhound relationship. That was better.

Ripple said...

Yeah, I can see the tall flames on top of the mountain in Camp Pendelton. I work right on the edge of Orange County and the base. There is a fire north of here and south of here. Today the two smoke clouds from both fires have merged and it's like a giant veil over the sky with blue edges just above the horizon. The smell is in the air too, but it's not as bad as the fires in 2003 because not much ash is falling yet.

BBC said...

It's looks like it may rain here today, Paul. To bad I can't send it your way. Be careful down there.

Celebration of Life said...

It's a beautiful blue day in Wyoming today. The sunset last evening was a blazing orange from the California fires.

Cyber relationships are interesting. You can be anyone you want on line but the proof is in the pudding once you meet. They will only work if both people are totally honest. I will never attempt that kind of relationship again.

Make it a great day, BBC.
Hugs,
Jolene

BBC said...

I'm totally honest, and I think she is, so that is a good start. And she's about ten times better looking than I am.

Casdok said...

I think you are good looking so that must make her a goddess!!!
Ive had a bad experience with a cyber friendship.