Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My bumper stickers?

Yes, there is good news in the world. But the ugly and bad things in the world is what needs to be addressed and fixed in order for the world to be right.

My bumper sticker on the back of one of my pickup campers said “My child is an honor student at the state correctional center.” That got a lot of laughs. LOL…. I love to collect bumper stickers and quotes, I have hundreds of them.

A daft thought? If God wanted us to go to Mars why did she put it so far away? Crap, fix the problems on this planet first.

George S paid me for painting his house on Sunday. Well, I did give him a great price because I really like him so I saved him about a thousand dollars. Anyway, yesterday I bought a new heavy-duty deep cycle battery. I have this electric trolling motor that I love to pieces as it is so quite and moves a small boat through the water so peacefully. Soon I’m going to take my new little boat out for some time on the water. You can read about my newest boat
Here

This is an old joke but I always like seeing it again. A man bumps into a woman in a hotel lobby and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both quite startled. The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me." She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 221"

I stopped at beer church for one beer yesterday afternoon as I was going by, just to see what was going on and what interesting observation I might make and Ann was there. Sometimes she just quacks me up, quack, quack quack. A number of times she lifted up her blouse to show us her new bra. What a hoot she is sometimes.

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

6 comments:

BBC said...

For fall it was a beautiful day here yesterday. Lot's of sun and in the seventies for a while.

I went for a bike ride on the waterfront trail.

Celebration of Life said...

"Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, thn names the streets after them." I like that! Hug a tree today!

Casdok said...

Your boat looks fab!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"I have this electric trolling motor that I love to pieces as it is so quite and moves a small boat through the water so peacefully."
Had one of those critters for years, when I lived in Michigan. Sneak up on those ole Bass in the p;edawn without a sound.... I loved it.

Use a trickle charger to recharge it. A regular charger is too much too fast.

sumo said...

Hey...you'd better hope that our fires don't make it all the way to Oregon!

brad4d said...

just before Clinton beat Bush Sr. I saw a bumper sticker that said, "If God meant for us to vote He would have given us candidates" I found out years later it was a Jim Hightower quote ~ I saw him speak a few weeks ago at the Petaluma Progressive Party rally at Walnut Park.