First, I made a really good breakfast pizza yesterday. Deep soft crust. Hamburger, sausage, scrambled eggs, and two types of cheese.
Second, spirit has decided to indorse what I call The Charlie Pride Cult and has placed a link to that blog in my links. I reserve the right to remove that endorsement though, but that goes without saying. Spirit indorses any cult or religion that is peaceful, even if I think they are wrong in what they believe, not harming its members and doesn’t have militaries. Spirit does not endorse Christianity or Islam because they have insanities in them and war so much and have militaries. They are too, um, autistic, self centered. Those people make spirit cranky, they do not follow the better of Jesus’ teachings. They are the same people that made him cranky also. America has taken a wrong turn, it is no better than any other country now.
Harassment is just another way of saying "I wish I was "you." That was an interesting comment left on my blog. Only I don’t think it pertains to me. I fuss about how others are because I don’t like how they are, and I damn sure don’t want to be like they are.
It appears that I’m developing carpet tunnel syndrome in my right arm just above the wrist. What am I going to do about it? Not much I suppose, deal with it, bite the bullet, I’m no stranger to pain. I don’t take any pain relievers, I make my puny human brain get stronger so it can tune it out. I’ve lived with pain in the left side of my body for over ten years, no doctors have figured out what causes it, I don’t bother to see them about it anymore. Mostly I ignore it, if it gets to bad I lay on the bed and the cosmos seems to take over and make it go away, at least get better. Don’t ask me to describe that, I don’t know how it works, only that I feel an energy surrounding me. Maybe I will see what I can do for self treatment.
I’ve always assumed that I’m going to get dead, I’m always amazed that I’m still alive and that each day is just another borrowed day. As I’ve said before death is not a concept to me. Life isn’t about this silly little body, it’s about everything, the all. In fact I sense that I may not live much longer, still, that is a moot point to me and I’m not going to work very hard trying to extend this life. It will be an interesting subject to blog about though.
I’ll be leaving a lot of writings and collected materials behind though. A lot of my writings are not for today, they are for the future and wiser people to understand. Assuming that mankind gets wise enough to save his future. I’m not taking any bets on it.
Rick…. I don’t know what you think an accomplishment is. But it is possible that you will be recognized for something in the future. Many years ago, when I was no more than an idiot mostly interested in my own life, I dropped into a bar on Capital Hill in Seattle and got into a conversation with a stranger that seemed like a very wise man, as I recall he was a bank president that was bothered by how the banking and monetary systems operate on this planet. He told me that late in my life I would be making a major contribution to mankind, that was just something that he sensed. Being an idiot, I put it out of my mind and got on with my shallow life. Only in recent years did I remember that talk.
And here is the really cool part. I don’t expect it to be recognized until after I’m dead and gone. This silly little human and his mind doesn’t need that recognition, that isn’t what my ego is about. And I’m okay with that, remember, I consider myself an omnipresent spirit. Not an omnipotent one, only omnipresent, that wants the world to be a better place. They sure teach each new human brain a lot of stupid things here though. Hum, maybe your achievement would be putting many of my writings and collected materials and thoughts into a book that made sense?
You would be an interesting addition to the brains at the retreat that I’ve organized for the 11th through 13th. I’ll talk more about the retreat later.
Terri gets me, this leads me to believe that she is one of the most intelligent and wisest women (spirits) I know. Hugs to Terri. In case you missed it I’m going to re-post part of one of her comments.
I've never seen Billy as a misogynist-rather the reverse actually. I think he reveres the female principle-it's individual women which grate on his nerves. Much like me. Most of humanity gives me a giant pain, or makes me very sad-we have the potential to be so much better and what are we? Giant consumers of incidentals. Seekers after fleeting pleasures. Makers of wars in the name of gods.
I'm probably mildly autistic, Billy-in the manner of Asperger's, not too pronounced, but it takes me a long while to recognise distinct faces from a crowd. Sometimes I can't pick out my friends even, in a throng, until they speak to me. I manage with it, though.
HOW TO SAVE THE AIRLINES (Some humor)
Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place. Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell -- They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.
Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and "special services."
Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right -- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.
Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?
Sincerely,
Bill Clinton
Do you know that some of the great pioneers of the early aircraft industry came to fear that they had created a monster that would help destroy the planet? Ditto with some of those that helped create atom bombs. They found it interesting work, but a part of them was sorry that they helped create it. Now you know.
I think that Cathouse Teri has a screw loose. She tells me not to comment on her blog, then tells me I can, then changes her mind again. *rolls eyes*…. No point in visiting if I can’t leave comments, so I will stop visiting her. Everything she posts is only about her anyway, not the larger world and its problems. She has some form of Autism I bet.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Dilbert
Right click on it and open in a new window.
My goodness that cartoon was funny.
Hey BBC...
I see my former friends came to your blog a couple of weeks ago, playing a little prank with my picture under the name "youliveinmyhead1."
That strange post you read? Lifted from my blog...and strangely enough, all true...that would be them that posted it.
It's been going on two years now and though I've reported it to Blogger, they ask me to work with the blog owners to have them removed at most.
So sorry they involved you...take care...
I looked at Southernspeak4's blog but she has not not comments enabled.
So I can't tell her there that low life's that would do something like deserve to be former friends.
Akbar Muhad... Cartoons are supposed to be funny, but I always look for the underlying wisdoms, psychology's, or philosophical messages in them as many of them are much more than just comics.
Don't you mean carpal tunnel syndrome?
I just think it's awesome how proud you are of your writing. We are all seeking some sorta spiritual enlightenment in this journey called life. It's hard to really wrap one's head around all the world's problems and give a permanent solution to everything that's wrong with society today.
BBC...you are officially an honary member of our group. Charlie (Charley) loves you.
We love you Mr BBC. I would give you a kiss on each cheek.
When you join ask that Southern speak woman if she would like to be part of the Pride Parade also. I bet she shaves down there. Charley would like that.
Well, speak of the devil...there's a party here with all my old friends...Hi Brian! Chris, is it?
I don't get this sothernspseak persona. But you all know me and that I am truthful to a fault.
And I have to admit that I like her pic. And of course you all know that if I'm interested in her that I'm going to chase her little pussy around for a while.
And if she gets off the hook, no big deal. There is always another fish.
Always another fish, or your hand, the only difference is the cost.:-)
Post a Comment